Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES (MUST READ)

GAMEVIL USA welcomes you to our community forums! We love being able to provide a place for our players to gather and discuss the games they play! Our players mean everything to us and we enjoy hearing your opinions (good or bad) about the products we provide to you. This means providing a safe, constructive and pro-active environment for every player new to veteran to come and provide their feedback, and hopefully make some new friends in the process! Below we have detailed the forums Code of Conduct with the intent to inform our players of the rules and regulations of using and posting on these forums. We hope you enjoy these forums as much as we enjoying having them for you! Thank you!

GAMEVIL USA Forum Code of Conduct:

Disciplinary action for violating forum rules will typically take one of the following forms, depending on severity:

• Warning
• Temporary Ban
• Permanent Ban

1. We encourage our players to create fun and innovative forum names that can distinguish themselves to the rest of the forum community. When choosing a forum name please be mindful of the community and refrain from using any names that contain profanity, sexual language/actions, and impersonating GAMEVIL employees. This includes abbreviations, slang, and other bypasses. Inappropriate forum names will result in the account banned from the forums.

2. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, harassment, name & shame, or purposeless inflammatory posts. Any abuse towards our Community Managers, in any form, will not be tolerated. If behavior is deemed to be toxic, Community Managers may ban forum members without notice.

3. We will not tolerate inappropriate, sexual, vulgar, discriminatory or offensive language of any sort, this includes simulated, insinuated and abbreviated swearing. We ask that all posts pertain to our games and posts referring to illegal activities (drugs, pirating, crimes), Sexual activities and Terms of Service abuse such as hacking, account trading, and account selling will be removed from the forums and the poster could face ban from the forums. This policy also includes inappropriate or profane language that could offend players who read them. Community Managers have a final say on what is deemed inappropriate and there will be no chance for appeals.

4. GAMEVIL encourages players to be active on the forums and feel safe while doing so. This means that spamming another player on their thread or creating a thread to denigrate another player will not be tolerated. Any player found spamming, harassing or flaming another player on the forums will have the posts removed and could face a ban from the forums.

5. We understand that players may have strong feelings toward a specific subject. However please refrain from creating multiple threads of the same topic or discussions to overwhelm the forums. Bumping (repeated posting on a thread to keep it going or visible) is also not allowed. Players found in violation of this will have the threads deleted and may be subject to forum ban.

6. Advertising referral websites, phishing websites, or other malicious links is strictly prohibited. This also includes threads that contain links to non-GAMEVIL games. Any players found posting these types of threads will be banned from the forums.

7. Always post in the correct channel. Unrelated posts will be deleted or moved. Any groups created within the GAMEVIL forums must be pertaining to GAMEVIL or GAMEVIL titles. Any created groups found to be related to any other subjects will be deleted and the creator of said groups could face actions taken against their GAMEVIL forum account.

8. Players found to be posting unapproved, unannounced, or unofficial content based on speculation is subject to deletion, or temporary account suspension. Action taken is based on severity of infraction. This includes speculated future content notes taken from any other site that isn't GAMEVIL USA, unannounced coupon codes, or third party fan sites that may feature potentially leaked content.

9. Do not post or send any (disciplinary) actions taken by Community Managers or Moderators, such as banning, deleting posts, etc. Posting or sending private messages that are received from Community Managers or Moderators is prohibited.

10. GAMEVIL USA asks that players keep the length of their posts to a moderate length. Writing long threads can invite other players to harass the poster as well as incite arguments between players. Players creating extremely long threads will be reminded of this policy and further lengthy submissions could be removed as well as disciplinary action taken against the forum account.

11. GAMEVIL USA with help from moderators monitor the forums. For information on what our moderators do please follow this link: http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showthread.php?34449-Moderation

See more
See less

iPad Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPad Forums

Hi Guys,

We have so much on our table and so many new products to announce. So, we're kept busy.

Yesterday, we've opened our iPad Forums. As tablets are gaining more attraction, and as many people say they may replace netbooks, we've also decided to work on a pilot project for the iPad. Based on the user demand, a lot of people have been asking for the iPad version of Baseball Superstars 2010, so we're happy to announce it as our first pilot project.

Hope it makes enough revenue for us to further expand to additional titles, so we're keeping our fingers crossed. The title will be submitted this month so stay tuned!

Best Regards,
    GAMEVIL

jaja awesome i have ipad and ipod and i always download the paid game in the ipad xD the only diference is that the game of ''Gamevil'' are for ipod and in my ipad you can see the pixels but is okay a good game dont need a high resolution of the pictures, thx for do that ''Gamevil'', and if you can have ''Zenonia 3'' for ipad and ipod it will be great!!

Comment

Baseball Superstars 2010 HD will come with sprites all redone optimized for the iPad. We're checking our development process to see if there is an efficient way to cover different screen resolutions together.

Comment

Originally posted by gamevil View Post
        Baseball Superstars 2010 HD will come with sprites all redone optimized for the iPad. We're checking our development process to see if there is an efficient way to cover different screen resolutions together.
        ok, that would be great, if i were more than 18 i will buy Superstar 2010 and baseball and Hibrid 2 but im 16 and my father and mother says that i will only buy a game and for lucky i buy zenonia 2 i will have too see how i convice them to buy zenonia 3 the next year jaja

thx for everything ''Gamevil'' all your games are fabulous!!

Comment

Yay! . If only I had an iPad lol >_>...Anyways, I think that it would be cool to make some of your games to be universal.
          I'm here whether I post or not! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Barkuto View Post
            Yay! . If only I had an iPad lol >_>...Anyways, I think that it would be cool to make some of your games to be universal.
            I think im getting a Imitation Ipad, made with Android OS. We get it for free if we take after school help.
            Daza:Lv99
            PvP:EiGrOn
            Guild:GodzKnightz
            Barkuto:Is yours Jailbroken?
            Chaosdrive:No.
            Barkuto:Jailbreak it :D.
            EiGrOn:Come to the Broken Side ;D.
            Come Chat with Us.
            "Official Navy Thunder Power Ranger of the Gamevil forums!"

Comment

Originally posted by EiGrOn View Post
              I think im getting a Imitation Ipad, made with Android OS. We get it for free if we take after school help.
              ......Your school hands out free and fake iPads running another OS for getting help? Does anyone else think that it's a little strange?
              It's cool, refreshing, and irresistibly tantalizing...ChocoVanilla Ice-Cream!

**Official VIOLET WOLF Power Ranger of the GAMEVIL Forums!**

Comment

Originally posted by ChocoVanilla View Post
                ......Your school hands out free and fake iPads running another OS for getting help? Does anyone else think that it's a little strange?
                Sounds like bribery o...o"...
                I'm here whether I post or not! :D

Comment

And it's sounds kinda cheap...

Comment

Originally posted by ChocoVanilla View Post
                    And it's sounds kinda cheap...
                    Both of you are correct.

They hand out special gift so you join the after school prgrams
                    One hands out a free cheap ass laptop and the other imitation ipad, the 1 i saw had Ios of Android..hey free sorta lika ipad cant waste it cuzz its free
                    Daza:Lv99
                    PvP:EiGrOn
                    Guild:GodzKnightz
                    Barkuto:Is yours Jailbroken?
                    Chaosdrive:No.
                    Barkuto:Jailbreak it :D.
                    EiGrOn:Come to the Broken Side ;D.
                    Come Chat with Us.
                    "Official Navy Thunder Power Ranger of the Gamevil forums!"

Comment

Originally posted by EiGrOn View Post
                      Both of you are correct.

They hand out special gift so you join the after school prgrams
                      One hands out a free cheap ass laptop and the other imitation ipad, the 1 i saw had Ios of Android..hey free sorta lika ipad cant waste it cuzz its free
                      Lol, and I thought schools were supposed to advocate the idea of buying the real thing, not imitation Chinese Android knockoffs.

Comment

Wow... Moderator? Look at this... SO MUCH POSTS.... Advertising about furniture....
                        /Hiatus

Comment

They should ban him and the other guy...
                          Ex-Mod

How low the flame burns.

Comment

No kidding... We should ask whirlzap about dis...
                            /Hiatus

Comment

yeah that dude ruined my thread by posting like 8 times! o.O
                              ONLINE - DESTINIA

Yahoo Messenger:
                              williamtoddgonzalez52@yahoo.com

Zenonia 5 (Android):
                              ID: Fuuchouin
                              Character: Evan / Mech
                              Level: 1

DESTINIA
                              My ID: 9858551401
                              Level: 99 Assassin

DESTINIA
                              Friends: Zen Shadow Hunter,DVSKaz