Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES (MUST READ)

GAMEVIL USA welcomes you to our community forums! We love being able to provide a place for our players to gather and discuss the games they play! Our players mean everything to us and we enjoy hearing your opinions (good or bad) about the products we provide to you. This means providing a safe, constructive and pro-active environment for every player new to veteran to come and provide their feedback, and hopefully make some new friends in the process! Below we have detailed the forums Code of Conduct with the intent to inform our players of the rules and regulations of using and posting on these forums. We hope you enjoy these forums as much as we enjoying having them for you! Thank you!

GAMEVIL USA Forum Code of Conduct:

Disciplinary action for violating forum rules will typically take one of the following forms, depending on severity:

• Warning
• Temporary Ban
• Permanent Ban

1. We encourage our players to create fun and innovative forum names that can distinguish themselves to the rest of the forum community. When choosing a forum name please be mindful of the community and refrain from using any names that contain profanity, sexual language/actions, and impersonating GAMEVIL employees. This includes abbreviations, slang, and other bypasses. Inappropriate forum names will result in the account banned from the forums.

2. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, harassment, name & shame, or purposeless inflammatory posts. Any abuse towards our Community Managers, in any form, will not be tolerated. If behavior is deemed to be toxic, Community Managers may ban forum members without notice.

3. We will not tolerate inappropriate, sexual, vulgar, discriminatory or offensive language of any sort, this includes simulated, insinuated and abbreviated swearing. We ask that all posts pertain to our games and posts referring to illegal activities (drugs, pirating, crimes), Sexual activities and Terms of Service abuse such as hacking, account trading, and account selling will be removed from the forums and the poster could face ban from the forums. This policy also includes inappropriate or profane language that could offend players who read them. Community Managers have a final say on what is deemed inappropriate and there will be no chance for appeals.

4. GAMEVIL encourages players to be active on the forums and feel safe while doing so. This means that spamming another player on their thread or creating a thread to denigrate another player will not be tolerated. Any player found spamming, harassing or flaming another player on the forums will have the posts removed and could face a ban from the forums.

5. We understand that players may have strong feelings toward a specific subject. However please refrain from creating multiple threads of the same topic or discussions to overwhelm the forums. Bumping (repeated posting on a thread to keep it going or visible) is also not allowed. Players found in violation of this will have the threads deleted and may be subject to forum ban.

6. Advertising referral websites, phishing websites, or other malicious links is strictly prohibited. This also includes threads that contain links to non-GAMEVIL games. Any players found posting these types of threads will be banned from the forums.

7. Always post in the correct channel. Unrelated posts will be deleted or moved. Any groups created within the GAMEVIL forums must be pertaining to GAMEVIL or GAMEVIL titles. Any created groups found to be related to any other subjects will be deleted and the creator of said groups could face actions taken against their GAMEVIL forum account.

8. Players found to be posting unapproved, unannounced, or unofficial content based on speculation is subject to deletion, or temporary account suspension. Action taken is based on severity of infraction. This includes speculated future content notes taken from any other site that isn't GAMEVIL USA, unannounced coupon codes, or third party fan sites that may feature potentially leaked content.

9. Do not post or send any (disciplinary) actions taken by Community Managers or Moderators, such as banning, deleting posts, etc. Posting or sending private messages that are received from Community Managers or Moderators is prohibited.

10. GAMEVIL USA asks that players keep the length of their posts to a moderate length. Writing long threads can invite other players to harass the poster as well as incite arguments between players. Players creating extremely long threads will be reminded of this policy and further lengthy submissions could be removed as well as disciplinary action taken against the forum account.

11. GAMEVIL USA with help from moderators monitor the forums. For information on what our moderators do please follow this link: http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showthread.php?34449-Moderation

See more
See less

Running An Experimental New Account for Ch 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running An Experimental New Account for Ch 5

Ok,I got caught up in the Chapter 5 hype and made a new experimental account when Chapter 5 landed.

Just sharing a quick run down of how I am playing it. Please excuse my lack of detail:

1) Creating my characters

I made my first character, an incanter with the skip to level 120 option.Choosing this option also unlocks all the raids in chapters 1-4 (myth mode). Not sure if the U raids and nebula were unlocked but it matters not because we need to clear them in story order anyway to get the rubies for clearing first time.

The second (without skipping to level 120 ) and third (skipping to level 120) characters were paladins. The second character is used to clear all the beginner quests. They still give pre Chapter 5 rewards for levelling up until level 100. There are also rubies for clearing the story up till chapter 4 normal, both given on a per account basis.

2) Choosing my free transcended and other Characters

T. Greyoul, T. Blackaria and T. Deathcrown were given for free upon login. There are 2 free transcended tickets. From them I chose T. Gaela and T. Falcon. The T. Dracos come with free armour, which means that I can link TDC's gear to T.Gaela. This is important as, owing to time and resource constraints, I will not be enhancing any pieces of equipment I pick up or going heavy on raids until the 5-1 or even 5-2 raid is out.

My plan is to leave the T. dracos unenhanced (because based on DB KR we will get the ultimate enhanced form of all 5 anyway) and to ultimate T. Gaela ASAP, to get more mileage in ROB (for the SS rewards). For T. Falcon (Maybe T. Ravengale or T. Margaret will be better), his role is to provide some buff and durability to the team and I will leave him at unenhanced for now because I plan to ultimate T. Helios soon after her release.

Other notable free allies earned from the beginner quest included 3 deities, 1 key and 1 transcended draco (I chose brighspark because I do not see any difference between her and TBW at unenhanced). I chose draco bloodwind for my free draco, though draco blackaria may be a better choice for arena). The free angel was ravengale whom I plan to transcend and arch when the key requirements are removed. My free boden was hellhawk because I may transcend him during arch for the faclon-hawk retention effect. A better choice could be Margaret or falcon (to pilot omega but I hate to create a deity when there is already a transcended version). For free buster key I chose iota (no particular reason other than to get on with the game since all keys, minus helios and maybe askr, are dead).

3) Other Notable Rewards

The new beginners quest includes the 4 basic pets (minus scarlet tia and eligos), as well as a gold/exp adventurer's ring. New players also get 3,000 +200 shoes upon login. New players also get a 100% buff for experience, 100% buff on gold acquisition and 100% buff on ally recruitment for 30 days.

Based on these, I would first activate the free pets because we get a discount when we renew non-cash pets already owned. As new players do not get a lot of SS on login, activating thunder fury on get go is a must, to ensure that there are enough SS to carry on with auto farming. The 100% gold buff and gold ring combo also provides a lot of gold (better than my main account which farms on 3 gold rings), so getting the gold ring asap is also paramount).

As part of the ongoing Chapter 5 celebrations every player also get free scarlet tia for 15 days on Day 1 and free Eligos for 15 days on Day 8. Like how everyone does it, I will leave Scarlet Tia in my mailbox till I get Eligos because using both at the same time entitles us to some T. Essences daily.

4) Priorities for My New Account

As a new account, my focus is on farming and increasing capacities. So I have the following priorities in the short term:

a) ROB- As many rounds as possible, not for gold (because I already have the gold buff and gold ring), but for the SS rewards.

b) Calydon - Clear all 3 rounds from get go for the additional resources

c) Daily dungeon - Make a team strong enough to clear the hardest stage of the daily dungeons ASAP. For future team development, doing referrals and runes daily is recommended. However I won't recommend spending 120 rubies (or 150 rubies without the discount) for just 1 referral or 1 rune.

d) Adventurer Rings - More gold is always welcome. It will be perfect if I can get enough arena coins to acquire another 2 more gold rings over the next week. That will allow me to farm for close to 3 weeks with the 3 rings and 100% gold buff.

Please feel free to comment/share your views.
    Last edited by Iwascalledhurry; 12-02-2017, 08:13 AM. Reason: Correct Grammar

I started with Pally first at lvl 1. Will be doing incanter at lvl 120 soon.

I chose Bright Spark as well, since I plan to get Windlune asap, there's no reason to grab BW.

I picked Marg and Falcon for buffs and protection. I did max out Blackaria for her self revive.

New players eventually end up with around 5-6 9+1 ally summons ticket, so this time around saving rubies is a piece of cake. Plus you get 3k-4k shoes through quests and login, so I was good till I hit chapter 4 hero mode. At this point I just bought 5k shoes. At the moment I'm having to level a few more times to get to myth mode. I have 14k rubies and still haven't done the incanter, yet. Which will give me around 4k rubies by itself for the raids.

Hopefully the new user event plus login event will be giving each a select Trans summons for any Trans allies already out and not just dracos. This will give me an opportunity to grab Windlune and Lucienne.

I do plan to do pvp stuff later on, but I want to focus on getting my basics set up. Once that's done, I will be adding the new account to my guild.

The fact that the initial dracos came with gear already helps quite a bit. I bought some gear in shop (which are now ults automatically) for my m/c pally and for falcon. I only have archer left to get, but that will be obtained by my incanter running raids.

It would be nice to be able to grab another gold ring before the new user buff runs out, but I don't see that happening. However, I do have 2 slots available just in case.

Comment

Hi old friend .

Good point about the 9+1 ally summon scrolls. I think we had around 12 from completing all the quests and event giveaways. I am left with 5 scrolls (because I took some inefficient enhancing shortcuts to assemble a team asap) and I plan to keep them for 1+1 events.

Just to swap some notes:

1) You levelled your lower level character step by step from level 1, while I fast forwarded to Chapter 4 with the level 120 incanter. I do come back to the level 1 character on and off. Comparatively, I think your approach give more rubies, while mine gives more gold. Currently I am farming on Ch 4 myth, with 2 gold rings, which nets me around 70-90k gold per run (thanks to the gold buff for newcomers). Also, all my main allies are on level 123, which means slightly better stats even if all else is the same.

2) I did not max my T.blackaria because I think we will get all T. dracos at ultimate enhanced level later in Chapter 5. However, I do agree that her auto revives are really handy and I may really succumb to the temptation of enhancing her to max.

I agree that lucienne and windlune are wonderful assets when ultimate. However with Chapter 5, windlune has been somewhat nerfed. You may want to do some research on whether she is still fit for purpose, by the time you estimate you will ultimate her.

I have grabbed helios and chronos for my free deity tickets and will grab T. Margaret for my next transcended tix.

3) Since you are planning to add your new account to your guild, I suggest that you add it now, because it has to wait a week before it can participate in guild activities (e.g. battle, siege and adventure).

4) Other than tag, arena isn't hard (if I am not aiming 10% or better) because I can use my max T. gaela to bully arena teams without her. (Yes, even with sub-standard, incomplete gear). Should be able to get top 20% award this week.

5) I got my first 100 arena coins for the extra adventurer's ring today. Clearing all fortress-related daily missions gives us 10 coins a day (for 3-4 days a week). Fortress offers another avenue for coin income, since there are always abandoned accounts sitting on cushy spots. It is just a matter of carrying out a search and destroy mission (and pray we do not show up in other players' searches). Good luck on grabbing your second and third rings and let's swim in gold together.

Comment

LOL. Good to "see" ya too!

Please give details on the second ring. I only have 20 coins for some reason and the only ruby rewarding daily quests that I missed was Tuesday's WB (I started a day late) and anything guild related.

I know that at some point we get whatever dracos at ult, but for now I wanted Blackaria maxed mostly for TOV and Shariet (maybe arena).

I only plan to take Windlune and Lucienne to max asap. Ult's good, but I'd rather have a full maxed team than 1 ult. More to the point I'd rather have max team that can be flexible in different WB and other areas. Windlune is currently the best Archer. Both her and BW have def destroying abilities, which imho, is the biggest reason to have them.

Good point about adding to guild now. I didn't expect to be ready for guild stuff for another 2 weeks due to farming for gear. However, my pally has breezed through all of chapter 4 with no gems in sockets and with the mentioned "starter" gear. So, incanter should be able to farm pretty well.

I started with pally first, mostly because I wanted to get the chapters grind out of the way rather quickly. For people like us that have already been through the story in other games, having to stop at each story point is a little annoying. I'd rather have the option to just keep going till the chapter is over. You still have to stop and grind for a bit in order to hit the level requirement for the next area.

Comment

15k rubies after buying 3 stacks of revive scrolls, opening the last 2 slots for revive scrolls, all 6 pages of character inventory, pets all re-upped, and 1k rubies worth of fallen rag tix (a bit impatient). All in all, I'm off to a much better start than my main account.

I did forget to mention that I accidentally claimed Tia. Wasn't awake and wasn't paying attention. Thankfully it's a 15 day summons. So, I'll get a weeks worth of the duo bonus.

I most likely will not buy anymore fallen rag tix. So, I'll be stocking my shoes and normal tix as much as the game will allow or I run out. Shoes has been something that I've always had a hard time keeping above 3k.

Comment

I don't have the exact breakdown on how I got 108 coins after I completed the Sunday daily quests, but I may have stolen a march on you because I started a day earlier and there was fortress on the daily quest menu. I believe playing ROB on Thursday gives us 10 coins as well. Probably enhancing Gaela (the strongest PVP unit currently) helped because I was in the 30-40% bracket for fortress from my 2nd day onwards.

In any case, the coin debate is now purely academic, since we would both be sitting on hundreds of coins (I have 300+ after spending 200 on 2 adventurer rings) after receiving last week's arena+tag awards.

Regarding raids, I am waiting for the 5-1 raid because I think it is cheaper to limit break SSS grade than U grade items (both in terms of number of enhancements and success rate). To compensate for my poor gear, I hope to get through a few levels of enhancements on my incanter by the time I run the raid. In any case, limit breaking gear is expensive, and I am already spending whatever gold I get from farming to enhance gaela.

By the way, you may want to rethink your idea of having a full maxed team because of the following developments which have already taken place on DB Kr:

1) They give max transcended tix as monthly rewards at some point in Ch 5. As newer units would likely not be on the reward menu, given a choice I would rather leave some "older units" out (since I can get them from the rewards anyway). This way, I can enhance the newer units to ultimate level more quickly.

2) The introduction of the Arch Trans (which is a further level of enhancement after Ultimate) and the advent of the overlords (http://dbaddiction.wikia.com/wiki/Overlords). From some comments, an unenhanced overlord usually has much superior stats to an Arch Trans.

Comment

I was able to grab 2 more gold rings today. So I am set on that front.

I've lvl 120 U gear for all classes. Just going to max them out for now. I often wonder if getting them to ultimate is ever worth it considering that they'll be out dated when ever the new U raid comes out. On the other hand, I can only remember one time running out of tickets. So, maybe I'll get them to ult a little later.

I'm debating grabbing the other 5 classes and running them through the raids. Wouldn't be terribly difficult since I have the latest U raid gear.

I need jewels. Thinking of running the jewel daily dungeon to get some more.

At the moment, the only 2 trans allies that I want to get to at least max is Lucy and Lune (not counting my already maxed Blackaria).

My stockpiled rubies may run low. I had forgotten about setting up links for the classes (except dual wield sword warrior class). Not too high of priority right now, because I don't have more than 1 of any class if you don't count m/c. I can run the other 5 m/c through raids at any time so not worried about their gear.

I think we both benefited from creating a new account at the time that we did. We have 3 login events at the same time: daily calendar login, chpt 5 open login, and new player login (1 day left on that one). Those 3 combined have given us a huge boost in the game. The level grind was over a couple of days ago and the Gear grind is just about done for me. So now we can focus on farming the usual things and doing all the "fight" events.

Comment

Somehow I was able to run Loot Battle with my guild. I thought there was a 7 day wait period. Apparently, you just have to wait until the next week, or "season", opens. I didn't do much, but it's extra rubies. It was thanks to your strong urging.

Comment

Some Dos' to Take note of

Just to sum-up some of the Dos' from my experimental account:

1) Create a character from level 1 to initiate the beginner's quests (1 old quest and 1 for the free T.draco at the end and more importantly the gold ring), and also a character at 120. For the character at level 1, it should ideally be a character who has limited utility in the game, such as the rogue. This way you can use it to clear the story mode at your leisure, while you use the 120 character (e.g. incanter or paladin) for farming and levelling ASAP. And remember to set your skill points for the 120 character ASAP.

2) Complete all daily missions and try to attempt the free daily dungeon. For the first 2 days, attempt the lowest level at near the end of the day, when you are stronger (and more likely to clear). Please also unlock all scroll slots and bring as many revive orders as possible. The combat points required is 350,000. I think a full team of mainly unenhanced T.Dracos and 1 enhanced T.deity (I had Gaela plus 3 on my first day) can safely clear it. Refrain from using rubies to unlock the daily dungeons until you can clear the hardest difficulty level easily (> CP of 1.2 mil). For me the rune dungeon is the hardest, even when my experimental account's CP is now 1.6 mil.

3) For the 120 character, you can run through the raids in the order of the story mode to get free rubies. FYI, the game now allows us to create level new characters up to level 120 (limited to 1 per class), with all raids unlocked. So far, I have found it much easier to clear the raids (excluding Ch 4 hero and legend modes) than pre- CH 5. Time permitting (see point 4 below), it may be a good time to grab some Level 120 U gear. After all, newbies usually struggle a lot on the latest raid, to the extent of dragging everyone down as well. Since everyone is clearing it easily, it may be a good time to gear up (before the raids get hard again). Though, I will caution against investing too much into them, since 120 U gear have already been around for a month.

4) The month long 100% gold and 100% ally acquisition for newbies is truly amazing. To maximise this fully, a player should farm in CH 4 myth mode and upwards for as much of the 1 month as possible. And with 3 gold rings ASAP.

5) For choice of Transcended, I chose T. Gaela because my experimental account was created at the start of Ch 5 and besides ROB, I am expecting to use her to bully other newbie accounts without her on the arena (for a 20% reward) for a significant part of early CH 5. Depending on the time the new account is created, my choice may not be T.Gtaela (I won't pick her if I create an account when a new PVP queen is about to be released).

6) Try to hit CP 1.2 million ASAP. Once reached, try to at least run the hardest level of the Wed and Fri daily dungeon on a daily basis. For me I use rubies to unlock the Wed-Fri daily dungeons daily.

7) Apart from the gold rings, do not purchase any other accessories using arena coins (especially U accessories) because new, improved accessories are coming soon.

8) Join a Guild ASAP for the perks that come with Guild related activities.

Comment

Originally posted by fearldavisiii View Post
                    I was able to grab 2 more gold rings today. So I am set on that front.

I've lvl 120 U gear for all classes. Just going to max them out for now. I often wonder if getting them to ultimate is ever worth it considering that they'll be out dated when ever the new U raid comes out. On the other hand, I can only remember one time running out of tickets. So, maybe I'll get them to ult a little later.

I'm debating grabbing the other 5 classes and running them through the raids. Wouldn't be terribly difficult since I have the latest U raid gear.

I need jewels. Thinking of running the jewel daily dungeon to get some more.

At the moment, the only 2 trans allies that I want to get to at least max is Lucy and Lune (not counting my already maxed Blackaria).

My stockpiled rubies may run low. I had forgotten about setting up links for the classes (except dual wield sword warrior class). Not too high of priority right now, because I don't have more than 1 of any class if you don't count m/c. I can run the other 5 m/c through raids at any time so not worried about their gear. Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

I think we both benefited from creating a new account at the time that we did. We have 3 login events at the same time: daily calendar login, chpt 5 open login, and new player login (1 day left on that one). Those 3 combined have given us a huge boost in the game. The level grind was over a couple of days ago and the Gear grind is just about done for me. So now we can focus on farming the usual things and doing all the "fight" events
                    know the post is old but i want to know how can i create a new account ?
                    thanks
                    Last edited by klimbo; 02-07-2019, 12:29 PM.

Comment

I would've just thrown a Molotov ****tail at them "Every time I had a problem and I threw a Molotov ****tail, boom, right away, I had a different problem."
                      9Apps VidMate 9Apps

Comment

Working...
                      X