Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES (MUST READ)

GAMEVIL USA welcomes you to our community forums! We love being able to provide a place for our players to gather and discuss the games they play! Our players mean everything to us and we enjoy hearing your opinions (good or bad) about the products we provide to you. This means providing a safe, constructive and pro-active environment for every player new to veteran to come and provide their feedback, and hopefully make some new friends in the process! Below we have detailed the forums Code of Conduct with the intent to inform our players of the rules and regulations of using and posting on these forums. We hope you enjoy these forums as much as we enjoying having them for you! Thank you!

GAMEVIL USA Forum Code of Conduct:

Disciplinary action for violating forum rules will typically take one of the following forms, depending on severity:

• Warning
• Temporary Ban
• Permanent Ban

1. We encourage our players to create fun and innovative forum names that can distinguish themselves to the rest of the forum community. When choosing a forum name please be mindful of the community and refrain from using any names that contain profanity, sexual language/actions, and impersonating GAMEVIL employees. This includes abbreviations, slang, and other bypasses. Inappropriate forum names will result in the account banned from the forums.

2. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, harassment, name & shame, or purposeless inflammatory posts. Any abuse towards our Community Managers, in any form, will not be tolerated. If behavior is deemed to be toxic, Community Managers may ban forum members without notice.

3. We will not tolerate inappropriate, sexual, vulgar, discriminatory or offensive language of any sort, this includes simulated, insinuated and abbreviated swearing. We ask that all posts pertain to our games and posts referring to illegal activities (drugs, pirating, crimes), Sexual activities and Terms of Service abuse such as hacking, account trading, and account selling will be removed from the forums and the poster could face ban from the forums. This policy also includes inappropriate or profane language that could offend players who read them. Community Managers have a final say on what is deemed inappropriate and there will be no chance for appeals.

4. GAMEVIL encourages players to be active on the forums and feel safe while doing so. This means that spamming another player on their thread or creating a thread to denigrate another player will not be tolerated. Any player found spamming, harassing or flaming another player on the forums will have the posts removed and could face a ban from the forums.

5. We understand that players may have strong feelings toward a specific subject. However please refrain from creating multiple threads of the same topic or discussions to overwhelm the forums. Bumping (repeated posting on a thread to keep it going or visible) is also not allowed. Players found in violation of this will have the threads deleted and may be subject to forum ban.

6. Advertising referral websites, phishing websites, or other malicious links is strictly prohibited. This also includes threads that contain links to non-GAMEVIL games. Any players found posting these types of threads will be banned from the forums.

7. Always post in the correct channel. Unrelated posts will be deleted or moved. Any groups created within the GAMEVIL forums must be pertaining to GAMEVIL or GAMEVIL titles. Any created groups found to be related to any other subjects will be deleted and the creator of said groups could face actions taken against their GAMEVIL forum account.

8. Players found to be posting unapproved, unannounced, or unofficial content based on speculation is subject to deletion, or temporary account suspension. Action taken is based on severity of infraction. This includes speculated future content notes taken from any other site that isn't GAMEVIL USA, unannounced coupon codes, or third party fan sites that may feature potentially leaked content.

9. Do not post or send any (disciplinary) actions taken by Community Managers or Moderators, such as banning, deleting posts, etc. Posting or sending private messages that are received from Community Managers or Moderators is prohibited.

10. GAMEVIL USA asks that players keep the length of their posts to a moderate length. Writing long threads can invite other players to harass the poster as well as incite arguments between players. Players creating extremely long threads will be reminded of this policy and further lengthy submissions could be removed as well as disciplinary action taken against the forum account.

11. GAMEVIL USA with help from moderators monitor the forums. For information on what our moderators do please follow this link: http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showthread.php?34449-Moderation

See more
See less

[Guide] Deify System Guide

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Deify System Guide

Quinque Dracos Allies Have Arrived!

※ Note - Quinque Draco cannot be obtained with through Premium Summons or Combine, they may only but only through “Deify”.

Deify System

This system allows you to go beyond Ultimate Enhance with an by upgrading your existing Ultimate Enhanced Allies.

How to Obtain Quinque Draco Allies

First off, enhance an SSS Ally to ULTIMATE (MAX +5). The ally has to be of the same class as the ally you wish to deify.

Second, you'd need to obtain 10 Memory Essences based on the Quinque Draco Ally you're working to obtain.

Quinque Draco Materials

Any [SSS] Mage Class Ally + Max Enhance + 10X Brightspark Memory Essences = Draco Brightspark

Any [SSS] Archer Class Ally + Max Enhance + 10X Bloodwind Memory Essences = Draco Bloodwind

Any [SSS] Rogue Class Ally + Max Enhance + 10X Greysoul Memory Essences = Draco Greysoul

Any [SSS] Priest Class Ally + Max Enhance + 10X Blackaria Memory Essences = Draco Blackaria

Any [SSS] Warrior Class Ally + Max Enhance + 10X Deathcrown Memory Essences = Draco Deathcrown

Example

Let’s Deify a Rogue into a Draco Greysoul! We'll be using our [SSS] Ally Shining Sword Loki Ultimate (MAX +5)

Select your Ultimate [SSS] Ally Shining Sword Loki Ultimate (MAX +5)

Once selected you'll notice there's a new button 'Deify', which replaces the Enhance and Limit Break buttons for Ultimate Allies.

At last! We've finally welcomed a Quinque Draco as to our party!

Enhancing Quinque Draco Allies

To Enhance a Quinque Draco, you'll need one Memory Essence per Quinque Draco Ally you wish to enhance. As well as an ally.

Quinque Draco Allies can reach the same Enhance level as a normal [SSS] Ally.

MAX Enhance of 8 & +5 Limit Break (Ultimate)

Where Do Memory Essences Drop?

In the Forgotten Forest remains powerful energy of the Quinque Draco in a form of an essence.

You can obtain the Memory Essence by exploring the dungeon at the Forgotten Forest. The Memory Essence will be dropped only in the strongest boss stage of each dungeon.
    Last edited by Deathcrown; 07-22-2015, 05:06 PM.

You need 1 Memory Essence per Quinque Draco Ally to enhance.

Do you need the memory essence AND another ally to enhance, or only the essence?

Also, how far can the be enhanced?
    --Storm--

Comment

I love how inconsistent this guide is trying to be.

Let's Deify Deathcrown (a Warrior class) and we see an example of Loki, a Rogue class, as visual aid. That's going to be ascended and turn into Greysoul. Then when successfully ascended, we get Draco Brightspark (a Mage Class) as the final result visual aid.

What an awesome and well thought out guide used as an example to teach noobs. I'm sure this guide won't confuse them. /end sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by Harrison Bounel View Post
        You need 1 Memory Essence per Quinque Draco Ally to enhance.

Do you need the memory essence AND another ally to enhance, or only the essence?

Also, how far can the be enhanced?
        yes, you need another ally AND essence ... same chances as SSS, so have a lot of essences or use at least SS to upgrade (50% chance)

max is max+5 (ult), same as SSS

Comment

Lol! I actually got confused on their "Defying Guide" by going through their examples...

Comment

This guide is awful and now I'm upset

Because of the horrible formatting of this guide I thought you only needed to get your SSS to +max, not +maxUltimate. This is something that you should really clarify. I'm really upset with this right now as I have wasted a SSS ally getting another SSS to +max. Now I'm one SSS away from getting to deify an ally. This is not only upsetting because I basically threw a unit in the trash because of this guide, but I also don't have the resources to deify my ally (don't have the rubies or the money to buy rubies.) You not only need to fix this guide so that it's easier to understand but I feel that you need to fix the mistake that I made because of your less that sub-part guide. If it isn't fixed, I'm going to quit the game.

Comment

Because of the horrible formatting of this guide I thought you only needed to get your SSS to +max, not +maxUltimate. This is something that you should really clarify. I'm really upset with this right now as I have wasted a SSS ally getting another SSS to +max. Now I'm one SSS away from getting to deify an ally. This is not only upsetting because I basically threw a unit in the trash because of this guide, but I also don't have the resources to deify my ally (don't have the rubies or the money to buy rubies.) You not only need to fix this guide so that it's easier to understand but I feel that you need to fix the mistake that I made because of your less that sub-part guide. If it isn't fixed, I'm going to quit the game.

Comment

Wondering if something was done to the essence drop rates. Have used 100s of shod and haven't gotten even one over the last two days.

Comment

Originally posted by James Wood View Post
                  Any [SSS] Mage Class Ally + Max Enhance
                  Clearly stated not just "Max". There's even an image that says "Ultimate". Fix the mistake that YOU made? Guess just quit then since you trashed a SSS. I wouldn't even trash a B ally.

And yes, this guide needs improvement.
                  Last edited by Shinzen8; 08-03-2015, 05:56 PM.
                  Server: Americas
                  Guild: Exodus
                  IGN: Shinzen8
                  Class: Rogue
                  Level: 52

Comment

Hello! Just a suggestion guys, it would be helpful to also include the cost of actual deifying so that the newcomers will know how much to save if ever they plan to go that route. It's 800,000 gold, correct?
                    Last edited by Ethernanos; 09-16-2015, 02:27 AM.
                    " Isn't it mercy to give you death's embrace?"

Europe Server
                    Account Nickname: Heliohapth
                    Meteor Mage Arilda
                    Paladin Beldiveer
                    Incanter Soulstoke

Comment

Originally posted by Ethernanos View Post
                      Hello! Just a suggestion guys, it would be helpful to also include the cost of actual deifying so that the newcomers will know how much to save if ever they plan to go that route. It's 800,000 gold, correct?
                      That is correct. The limit breaking before that is also a killer. max+5 is 932k, max+4 740k, max+3 (i wanna say 550k?)

However, if you do your limit breaking during the ally enhance cost reduction buff, you can save a Large amount of gold! The actual deify doesnt get affected by buff bonus, it's still 800k.
                      IGN: eviloce (archer)
                      IGN: Gorack (rogue)
                      Server: Americas

Comment

A chart of that would be really helpful. I'll try to make one if i have enough resources.
                        Thanks for the tip as well!
                        " Isn't it mercy to give you death's embrace?"

Europe Server
                        Account Nickname: Heliohapth
                        Meteor Mage Arilda
                        Paladin Beldiveer
                        Incanter Soulstoke

Comment

Hi! Just wana ask, is the incanter (come with the latest update) still be considered mage type in deifying? Like i can still use brightspark memory essence to deify an incanter? Let's say inccubus?

Comment

Hey guys, I recently wrote an updated guide that covers everything about enhancing/combining and deifying an ally.

Check it out:
                            http://www.neils-world.co.uk/games/d...te-ally-guide/

An incanter can still be deified into brightspark - I cannot guarantee that will still be the case when the next round of angels come out though. (or as of the patch tonight/tomorrow though)
                            Server: EU
                            Kawoxux - 86 - Archer
                            Kawoxvx - 86 - Paladin
                            Jewk - 86 - Priest
                            Slickroast - 86 - Rogue
                            Kaw0xux - 86 - Mage
                            Murda - 86 - Warrior

Guild: Horizon - Interested in joining?

Pointers, guides and other bits on my blog Neils-World

Comment

Great job Kawoxux!!

Dopey Porto *3*

Comment

Working...
                              X