Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Hacking Policy

Attention Linkers,

We’ve notice that hacking has been a huge issue, as of lately. We are continuously banning hackers on a consistent basis. The Dungeon Link Team is always working to increase security measures in game so that players can enjoy it fairly. Please feel free to PM me with any info that you may have—players, hacking applications, etc…Please do not advertise it in the forums.

Any players found hacking/promoting hacking tools will be banned permanently. Hacking will not be tolerated.

When reporting hackers to our customer support team at https://withhive.com/help/inquire, please include their IGN, server, and screenshots (if any).

Thank you,
Dungeon Link Team
2 of 2 < >

FORUM RULES (MUST READ)

GAMEVIL USA welcomes you to our community forums! We love being able to provide a place for our players to gather and discuss the games they play! Our players mean everything to us and we enjoy hearing your opinions (good or bad) about the products we provide to you. This means providing a safe, constructive and pro-active environment for every player new to veteran to come and provide their feedback, and hopefully make some new friends in the process! Below we have detailed the forums Code of Conduct with the intent to inform our players of the rules and regulations of using and posting on these forums. We hope you enjoy these forums as much as we enjoying having them for you! Thank you!

GAMEVIL USA Forum Code of Conduct:

Disciplinary action for violating forum rules will typically take one of the following forms, depending on severity:

• Warning
• Temporary Ban
• Permanent Ban

1. We encourage our players to create fun and innovative forum names that can distinguish themselves to the rest of the forum community. When choosing a forum name please be mindful of the community and refrain from using any names that contain profanity, sexual language/actions, and impersonating GAMEVIL employees. This includes abbreviations, slang, and other bypasses. Inappropriate forum names will result in the account banned from the forums.

2. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, harassment, name & shame, or purposeless inflammatory posts. Any abuse towards our Community Managers, in any form, will not be tolerated. If behavior is deemed to be toxic, Community Managers may ban forum members without notice.

3. We will not tolerate inappropriate, sexual, vulgar, discriminatory or offensive language of any sort, this includes simulated, insinuated and abbreviated swearing. We ask that all posts pertain to our games and posts referring to illegal activities (drugs, pirating, crimes), Sexual activities and Terms of Service abuse such as hacking, account trading, and account selling will be removed from the forums and the poster could face ban from the forums. This policy also includes inappropriate or profane language that could offend players who read them. Community Managers have a final say on what is deemed inappropriate and there will be no chance for appeals.

4. GAMEVIL encourages players to be active on the forums and feel safe while doing so. This means that spamming another player on their thread or creating a thread to denigrate another player will not be tolerated. Any player found spamming, harassing or flaming another player on the forums will have the posts removed and could face a ban from the forums.

5. We understand that players may have strong feelings toward a specific subject. However please refrain from creating multiple threads of the same topic or discussions to overwhelm the forums. Bumping (repeated posting on a thread to keep it going or visible) is also not allowed. Players found in violation of this will have the threads deleted and may be subject to forum ban.

6. Advertising referral websites, phishing websites, or other malicious links is strictly prohibited. This also includes threads that contain links to non-GAMEVIL games. Any players found posting these types of threads will be banned from the forums.

7. Always post in the correct channel. Unrelated posts will be deleted or moved. Any groups created within the GAMEVIL forums must be pertaining to GAMEVIL or GAMEVIL titles. Any created groups found to be related to any other subjects will be deleted and the creator of said groups could face actions taken against their GAMEVIL forum account.

8. Players found to be posting unapproved, unannounced, or unofficial content based on speculation is subject to deletion, or temporary account suspension. Action taken is based on severity of infraction. This includes speculated future content notes taken from any other site that isn't GAMEVIL USA, unannounced coupon codes, or third party fan sites that may feature potentially leaked content.

9. Do not post or send any (disciplinary) actions taken by Community Managers or Moderators, such as banning, deleting posts, etc. Posting or sending private messages that are received from Community Managers or Moderators is prohibited.

10. GAMEVIL USA asks that players keep the length of their posts to a moderate length. Writing long threads can invite other players to harass the poster as well as incite arguments between players. Players creating extremely long threads will be reminded of this policy and further lengthy submissions could be removed as well as disciplinary action taken against the forum account.

11. GAMEVIL USA with help from moderators monitor the forums. For information on what our moderators do please follow this link: http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showthread.php?34449-Moderation

See more
See less

Project Make Dungeon Link Great Again

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Make Dungeon Link Great Again

Project Make Dungeon Link Great Again

Vote for this weeks change you want here

Okay so some of you already know, or have an idea of what I'm trying to do here. For those of you that do not know, I'll ask you this question. How many Threads and Posts do you think there are in the Idea's & Suggestions section on the forums here?

Almost 500 threads, and over 1700 posts.

Therein lies part of the problem. All those threads and posts and within them there a multiple upon multiple suggestions, but which of them do we think the Dev’s need to give the most attention too? At first it was Vashyne in charge of looking through all posts for good ideas, whom which we all know he did a very poor job. Now it’s Liz in charge of it, and although she does a much better job stuff is going to get over looked. She can’t be on here 24/7 to see every idea that comes along.

So many idea’s show up here every week, but how do they know which ones should take top priority? The goal is to provide the Dev’s with the ideas that we find the most important to change, but how do we show what we want most? Simple, we show it collectively as a community in one place.

How I want to accomplish this is, In the Group Chat App LINE, I’ve recently made a Group consisting of Representatives from 15 guilds on Dungeon Link (most are the guild Leaders). I’ve had the Rep’s ask their guilds, “What do you want to see change in Dungeon Link?” From this each Rep brings forward 2 ideas what we would “Major Changes” most common ideas that the guild comes up with. What would count as Major Changes would be things that would require heavy coding, because it doesn’t exist so they have to build it from scratch. Any ideas that would count as Minor Changes, would be things that result in little to no coding to change.

From all of the Reps ideas that come forward, I will take the most reoccurring Top 5 ideas, and bring them to the community forum for an open vote. Every member on the forum gets one vote, to which YOU think is the most important for the Dev’s to focus on. The poll will be open for 5 days before it’s closed. This will show what WE as a community find to be the most important, and Liz will take the poll results to the Dev’s. Now they may accept or reject idea’s, but if it’s something we really think should be added; it will show week after week and they will see that.

Now some of you say this won’t work this will never work. Well lucky for you I’ve seen this done before, and it does work. It doesn’t make changes happen overnight, but I’ve seen the change it can make. I’m willing to put the effort into this to make Dungeon Link great again, I just need YOU the communities support, by simply voting once a week on what YOU want to change.

Many of you may or may not know but others have tried to be a voice of the community, and an agents of change, but they gave up along the way because change didn't happen the way they went about it. Sabbato was the most recent, his plan was simple. If we as a community tell them what we want over and over again here on the Forums, and on the live Twitch stream; they will eventually get the point. This was only so effective, and only resulted in a few changes that we asked for. Now he did try to propose this idea to the Dev’s before, but it never happened as we can tell. So I’m stepping in to do the leg work for them. You want something done, and done right you do it yourself. Now these are Sab’s words not mine, “where he failed was to voice our change through one place, and not over 50 different threads.”

We need to channel all of our voices, as ONE voice and stand as once reoccurring strong opinion. Now this is a part that will create the most resistance, but here me out. If you have made a thread for a suggestion, blank it out. Copy your post, and paste it as a comment in that weeks polled vote thread. I DO NOT want to silence anyone’s opinion, but focus us all as ONE. On your original thread post a link to that weeks polled vote thread, and the comment “#MakeDLGreatAgain”. We have tried the way of flooding the forums with all our ideas, thread after thread every week. It has gotten us almost NOTHING to change in the game.

All I’m asking you who don’t think it will work, is give it a shot. What’s the worst that can happen? Nothing good changes? We have a track record of almost a year of that, so what does it hurt to try a different approach? I want to make this game great again, and I know you all do too. I’m asking all of you, BELIEVE this will work and it will. Together WE can be the agents of change, I just need your help to lead us there. Your efforts will not be in vein.

I look forward to seeing the change we all can be, and one day we will see it happen

MAKE DUNGEON LINK GREAT AGAIN!

*NOTE* If any of you are in a guild and want to join the LINE group to voice your guilds opinions, feel free to PM me.

Last edited by iVaporizor; 04-27-2016, 07:07 AM.
    #MakeDLGreatAgain

Vote For Change This Week Here

Server: Global
    IGN: iVaporizor
    Retired Founder of Exile and The Network Alliance

Thanks for taking this on for us vape. Glad to be a part of it !

Comment

Nice work vap!

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriesxo View Post
        Thanks for taking this on for us vape. Glad to be a part of it !
        Originally posted by sebbrewski View Post
        Nice work vap!
        No problem, I want to see this game be great again. Thanks for giving input!
        #MakeDLGreatAgain

Comment

I love this " Awakening reset "
          http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showt...wakening-Reset

Comment

I just made myselft an account to tell you guys how ****ing retarded you look to the world when you use the "Make ... great again" speech.

Just so you guys know it.
            Last edited by Hyliah; 03-23-2016, 03:28 PM. Reason: Mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyliah View Post
              I just made myselft an account to tell you guys how ****ing retarded you look to the world when you use the "Make ... great again" speach.

Just so you guys knows it.
              ... says the guy who can't even spell speech right xD

and take the "s" off of knows xD
              Former IGN: Shawn1994
              Former Server: Global
              Line ID: throw_a_tantrum

~~Retired~~

Former member of Throne, Legends, Royals, Valhalla, .LEGION., Exile, Bloodshot, etc.

Blame me for all your problems, cause that's just fine with me ;)

Comment

Maybe I ain't english?
                But yeah, thanks for the correction tho.
                You still have a HUGE problem when you use such a speech.

Man America is a mess.
                Last edited by Hyliah; 03-23-2016, 03:29 PM.

Comment

I just made myselft an account to tell you guys how ****ing retarded you look to the world when you use the "Make ... great again" speech.

I agree with you that "make blabla great again" is a little bit too much, since it's just a game... But I don't understand why you do bother making an account just to criticize his project... It might be kinda overstated, but at least he tries to solve us a pretty big issue.
                  That's why I think he deserves better than that kind of free trash talk you did there.
                  Last edited by Hanbaobao; 03-23-2016, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Let me correct this for you.

I just made *myself* an account to tell you guys how ****ing retarded *I* look to the world when I make an account to complain about something.

Do you have nothing to add to make improvements to the game? If not sit down and shut up. Those of us who enjoy it, but hate to see its fan base get slaughtered bad update after bad update decided to try and help the game get back on the right track.

Hey do you like the auto enhance feature? Do you like the heroes in shop rotate? Do you like the ToT repeat button?
                    Wel you're welcome , because someone gave a **** enough to push for good updates.

Also what does trying to help improve a game, have anything to do with America? Lol
                    #MakeDLGreatAgain

Comment

I have nothing against the ideas here, it's great that you guys are looking to make the game better.
                      My problem is the whole Trump-like speech, it's lame and ridiculous.

And to answer you ; No I dont have any ideas yet since i'm new.

Comment

I have nothing against the ideas here, it's great that you guys are looking to make the game better.
                        My problem is the whole Trump-like speech, it's lame and ridiculous.

And to answer you ; No I dont have any ideas yet since i'm new.

Please don't associate me with Trump, that's just insulting.
                        #MakeDLGreatAgain

Comment

Originally posted by iVaporizor View Post
                          Please don't associate me with Trump, that's just insulting.
                          ^this guy has more hair

Comment

Originally posted by Dorayaki View Post
                            ^this guy has more hair
                            Lmao +1!!!
                            #MakeDLGreatAgain

Comment

Hello, I had some ideas I wanted to link to this thread.

In summary they were regarding a weekly quest you could send your heroes out on to unlock random Awakening/Limit Breaks/Enhancements/Etc. The weekly could be a dungeon that after completing you'd select one hero and one of these stats gets increased randomly. The alternative could be you send a hero out to quest/train and you couldn't use that hero for one week. When he returns one of their stats improves for free. It'd help improve story heroes or heroes people never use (dice), but would also make people think twice about using key players on their team so the strong don't keep getting stronger.

More in-depth Link.

Another is changing the gathering dungeons to a countdown timer and another resource entirely. Every 6 hours you'd get a key for each specific gathering dungeon you unlocked. You could do a fourth run for swords only. Some events would reduce the cooldowns, like using VIP tickets, spending 100 swords would create a flat 2 hour cooldown for all your dungeons, and clearing a region could unlock a bonus gathering dungeon that has random drops or event related drops.

More In-depth Post

Finally, an alternative to fairies could be another unit like a polymorph (basically a ditto for dungeon link) and would really help with all the heroes being released. It can't evolve but you can use it to evolve/combine with any hero on that tier for reduced gold. A six star polymorph would be able to limit break any hero but would be fairly rare of course. You also wouldn't be able to enchance a poly, it starts off at +5.

The ditto would drop in dungeons, with the best drop rate being in the daily dungeon.

http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showt...521#post917521

Comment

Working...
                              X