Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Hacking Policy

Attention Linkers,

We’ve notice that hacking has been a huge issue, as of lately. We are continuously banning hackers on a consistent basis. The Dungeon Link Team is always working to increase security measures in game so that players can enjoy it fairly. Please feel free to PM me with any info that you may have—players, hacking applications, etc…Please do not advertise it in the forums.

Any players found hacking/promoting hacking tools will be banned permanently. Hacking will not be tolerated.

When reporting hackers to our customer support team at https://withhive.com/help/inquire, please include their IGN, server, and screenshots (if any).

Thank you,
Dungeon Link Team
2 of 2 < >

FORUM RULES (MUST READ)

GAMEVIL USA welcomes you to our community forums! We love being able to provide a place for our players to gather and discuss the games they play! Our players mean everything to us and we enjoy hearing your opinions (good or bad) about the products we provide to you. This means providing a safe, constructive and pro-active environment for every player new to veteran to come and provide their feedback, and hopefully make some new friends in the process! Below we have detailed the forums Code of Conduct with the intent to inform our players of the rules and regulations of using and posting on these forums. We hope you enjoy these forums as much as we enjoying having them for you! Thank you!

GAMEVIL USA Forum Code of Conduct:

Disciplinary action for violating forum rules will typically take one of the following forms, depending on severity:

• Warning
• Temporary Ban
• Permanent Ban

1. We encourage our players to create fun and innovative forum names that can distinguish themselves to the rest of the forum community. When choosing a forum name please be mindful of the community and refrain from using any names that contain profanity, sexual language/actions, and impersonating GAMEVIL employees. This includes abbreviations, slang, and other bypasses. Inappropriate forum names will result in the account banned from the forums.

2. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, harassment, name & shame, or purposeless inflammatory posts. Any abuse towards our Community Managers, in any form, will not be tolerated. If behavior is deemed to be toxic, Community Managers may ban forum members without notice.

3. We will not tolerate inappropriate, sexual, vulgar, discriminatory or offensive language of any sort, this includes simulated, insinuated and abbreviated swearing. We ask that all posts pertain to our games and posts referring to illegal activities (drugs, pirating, crimes), Sexual activities and Terms of Service abuse such as hacking, account trading, and account selling will be removed from the forums and the poster could face ban from the forums. This policy also includes inappropriate or profane language that could offend players who read them. Community Managers have a final say on what is deemed inappropriate and there will be no chance for appeals.

4. GAMEVIL encourages players to be active on the forums and feel safe while doing so. This means that spamming another player on their thread or creating a thread to denigrate another player will not be tolerated. Any player found spamming, harassing or flaming another player on the forums will have the posts removed and could face a ban from the forums.

5. We understand that players may have strong feelings toward a specific subject. However please refrain from creating multiple threads of the same topic or discussions to overwhelm the forums. Bumping (repeated posting on a thread to keep it going or visible) is also not allowed. Players found in violation of this will have the threads deleted and may be subject to forum ban.

6. Advertising referral websites, phishing websites, or other malicious links is strictly prohibited. This also includes threads that contain links to non-GAMEVIL games. Any players found posting these types of threads will be banned from the forums.

7. Always post in the correct channel. Unrelated posts will be deleted or moved. Any groups created within the GAMEVIL forums must be pertaining to GAMEVIL or GAMEVIL titles. Any created groups found to be related to any other subjects will be deleted and the creator of said groups could face actions taken against their GAMEVIL forum account.

8. Players found to be posting unapproved, unannounced, or unofficial content based on speculation is subject to deletion, or temporary account suspension. Action taken is based on severity of infraction. This includes speculated future content notes taken from any other site that isn't GAMEVIL USA, unannounced coupon codes, or third party fan sites that may feature potentially leaked content.

9. Do not post or send any (disciplinary) actions taken by Community Managers or Moderators, such as banning, deleting posts, etc. Posting or sending private messages that are received from Community Managers or Moderators is prohibited.

10. GAMEVIL USA asks that players keep the length of their posts to a moderate length. Writing long threads can invite other players to harass the poster as well as incite arguments between players. Players creating extremely long threads will be reminded of this policy and further lengthy submissions could be removed as well as disciplinary action taken against the forum account.

11. GAMEVIL USA with help from moderators monitor the forums. For information on what our moderators do please follow this link: http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showthread.php?34449-Moderation

See more
See less

Freeze new content and focus on what's here

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freeze new content and focus on what's here

Hey Devs!

This is spurred from a rather lengthy (but great) conversation I had last night. I wanted to put this out there for GE, Kong and the community at large.

I would like to see the developers (Kong) HALT on making new content (story mode, new heroes, costumes, etc) to focus at least one entire update cycle on fixing/tweaking current content. I can understand that everyone wants new stuff, but we now have several pieces of the core game that are in desperate need of rebalancing, tweaking or updating entirely.

Gamevil, as the publishers you guys are responsible for steering the devs to work on target areas of the game to best maintain its user base and its profitability. I'd like to see how many community members would agree that we'd MUCH rather shelve new "goodies" for a while in an effort to rebalance and reform what there is now so that it shines. After all, the game has quite frankly doubled in size and tripled in content since May.

To that effect, you guys need to know what I/we/community at large would like to see fixed. Here's a short list, and I hope that the community will help out by STAYING ON TOPIC AND NOT RANTING but offering what they see as the most important of these to start with (there is no reason they cannot be ALL fixed). My personal order of operations for this:

1) RUNES - need a total revamp. Please get rid of failure in enhancing as a primary concern. Please also remove the cost to remove/swap as it discourages experimentation with no sensible game benefit or monetization (nobody's going to buy 1k gems to move a few runes). Increase the cost to obtain each enhance rank as an offset. COMMUNITY, PLEASE BE ADVISED that both GMKaden and Vash have acknowledged this elsewhere as a priority as well so please don't just fire off a "GE is moneygrubbing wants us to spend all our gold on this it'll never get done blah blah" ... Remember that the publisher is not the developer.

2) MEDAL STORE - The same ugly-ass heroes are still there that were there when I started this game in May. I didn't want fox girl then, I don't want fox girl now...and I'm even building a mono-fire team. Vash, I've already sent you a detailed suggestion to this effect. I also know it has been confirmed in previous threads that this is something you guys hoped to look at for the same update that awakening was released in, so I'd love to hear some movement.

3) PVP/GVG - As requested by SEVERAL of your top players - split the PVP arena, update the matchmaking in GVG and PVP both. I have a suggestion thread on this already that Elizaria has tapped as "forwarding on." Footy has a HELL of a suggestion on GVG matchmaking as well.

4) GUILD HUNT - Bring it back. It was awesome. The only way this could be a coding issue is if the dev keeps trying to make it a "universal" guild ranking between GVG/GH. There is no need for this, it's kind of cool if guilds rank differently for different things. The code is still in the game, so if you can just fix it server-side you can re-enable it easily. Let it be two separate rankings, let us have it back.

5) RETIREMENT - there are more threads on this than I can bear to count, and every one says the same thing. "Oh, we thought this would be awesome...and it's not." Please fix.

Again, my point for this thread is NOT a rant thread about "omg this game is so broken I'm quitting" and I STRONGLY urge Vash/Liz to please delete any post that goes to that. Seriously...it doesn't help the community, it doesn't get anything fixed, it just creates more division. My whole point is actually that I love playing this game, and the particular style (freemium) of game allows a great opportunity to tweak because the whole thing is a work in progress every day.

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to hearing what of this other community members would like to prioritize.
    If you can see this, remember...you're the customer.

Retired GM of Royals

Great thread sab! Those are the things that I want and I continually hear about in chat. Hopefully they can start working on a few of these issues to in courage more players or even some older ones to keep playing

Comment

Yes, yes, and yes! These are all great suggestions. The three I'd like to see implented fastest are 1) Runes - get rid of costly and frustrating failure rates on enhancing and upgrading. Also make it free to move runes around. This is especially important with all the new characters you've introduced, since we need to be able to try out our new units with runes. 2) Guild Hunt - please bring it back. It encouraged us to build new teams and rewarded active guilds. It was great, and I miss it. It was actually better that GvG in my opinion. 3) Retirement - I was shocked when I saw it would be 400k gold to retire two units. I had already invested in enhancing them and removing their runes. It should not cost gold to retire units just to get 1 little hero crystal.

I'd like to add a positive note as well. The 2x ToT event was great. It definitely wasn't a money grab (since you can't buy tower keys) and was a great way to reward active players.

aj222

Comment

Personally, im missing the sword thing in this list. We used to have to many swords, so they fixed it (we started to cry, but it turned out to be working). But since awakening, i dont have any swords left to farm... Plz give us more swords from daily log in and take that bit of gold back... Or get the guildhunt back, since it gave us swords as well (mabey make it daily?)

Futher more, those runes cost way to much (had today 30 attemps to upgrade one, still a 5* heal rune :/ ) and then i find that my mikan got a nice hp rune, which clara suits much better... Cant really switch them...

And get rid of those medal units, only yeti is usefull, make fire weapon master (or terra), water olav (or didi, or may, or aria), wood bond (why can we buy bonds with support?)... Or make them fairies ^.^

Love this game, and got enough to do for the upcomming time, so yea, LETS FIX IT

Ps: when there will be an update again with new stuff: GET A BLACK (race) HERO! THERE ARE NONE BLACK HEROES IN THIS GAME! Or you count death and tanksalot as black ones, no one knows....
        Last edited by Nachtjager; 09-30-2015, 01:17 PM.
        Nachtjager - EMTA - EU

Comment

+1 heart to you Sab, I agree all of your suggestion, I love this game, and they need to fix that.

Comment

As regard to retirement, I personally suggest that the cost for retiring 2 units should be around 300-400k gold but we don't need to enhance units to +5 before retiring them. It means if we have 2 six-star units, we can retire them with only 300-400k gold.
            Of course, to help the game in balance, I suggest you increase the cost for enhancing rune! That means players have to calculate the cost of enhancing rune or retiring units.

Moreover, about the sword, when gathering materials started, the quantity of sword we can get in 1 day maximum of 120 swords (5 swords/1 hour), sending gift to friend get 20 swords and receiving 20 swords (full list friend), about getting 27 swords from other activities (Guild, PvP). Of course, with only 187 swords per day (not including purchasing swords by gem and friend point), we just have enough swords to gather material from dungeon 1 to dungeon 15. In my case, I finish 15 dungeons and just enough swords to gather all materials if I spend my sleep time to gather all materials =___=. That requires me have to purchase swords by gem if I want to sleep (8 hours/ day = 40 swords = 160 gems/ day = 1120 gems/ week = top 1% in PvP). Of course, in this case I dont count the other time we need to spend in our daily activities like working, studying, eating, etc. If counting them, we need to spend more gems to purchase swords.
            However, in some cases, if we want to awaken new heroes or get more materials, we need to gather materials in higher dungeons and need more swords to do that! Besides that, to awaken new heroes requires players have good teams to overcome dungeons >15. That is totally unfair to weak players as well as new players

In conclusion, I personally suggest that the developers should decrease the time for countdown 1 sword (12 minutes for 1 sword). For example, if decreasing waiting time to 7 minute for 1 sword, we just need 1.5 hour to get 12 swords (character lv50). I think it would be fair for all players as well as the developer.

Comment

Thanks for the sticky, guys!
              If you can see this, remember...you're the customer.

Retired GM of Royals

Comment

My +1 for you sabbato. And i want add 1 thing
                Sunday in daily dungeon we only get 50k and if you want repeat 1000 gems...
                50k = 1000 gems this is a epic fail, with 1000 gems you can buy ingame 650k gold, all daily dungeon need a new rebalance o add 1* fairys in dungeon maps or 3* fairys in road map
                P.d Sorry for my english :/

Comment

+1 to this thread

Originally posted by ol2ion View Post
                  My +1 for you sabbato. And i want add 1 thing
                  Sunday in daily dungeon we only get 50k and if you want repeat 1000 gems...
                  50k = 1000 gems this is a epic fail, with 1000 gems you can buy ingame 650k gold, all daily dungeon need a new rebalance o add 1* fairys in dungeon maps or 3* fairys in road map
                  P.d Sorry for my english :/
                  Regarding this post, we had the same thought, what you just said makes NO SENSE, but we still have it on the game, the price of gold for gems should either be reduced, or the gold you get from Sunday should be increased.

Comment

I'm ok for everything you said, OP.

Comment

Not completly on board. For me personally the game has to stay fresh and exciting. This means new content here and there.
                      With that said, I would be fine if there's just new awakening paths as new content, whilst the main effort goes into fixing issues.

I personally feel like you should add

1) Enhanced VIP-features
                      2) Adjusted daily quests (4 gems, 4.5k gold and 10 pvp coins is way too less)
                      3) ToT-Skip
                      ( 4) Buff Ringo ) to the list.

Comment

I hope and sincerely believe that you are working on a solution to the rune problems. In the meantime here's a suggestion:
                        Replace the normal summons tickets on the roulette wheel with 4&5* rune release keys.
                        It feels insulting when I get a white ticket from the roulette wheel ( I don't need a white ticket, even newbies don't need white tickets); ....meanwhile everybody needs ( or will need ) rune release keys - at least until you make rune release free.

Comment

I feel the same way Sab, I don't want new content, I want the game to be polished. I'd rather be patient and wait for the devs to fix and tweak all content before releasing more content.

Here's a problem that you can tweak in PvP:
                          When you don't participate in PvP you stay at 1,000 trophy points, the starting point for all players for their first match. That means there are many inactive high leveled teams that aren't participating in PvP that you have to beat. So the problem for me and many others is that we get stuck with strong opponents that we can't beat and we're stuck with them for at least 1 day, not going up in rank.
                          So the solution is to maybe have some sort of time frame in which if you don't participate in PvP on the first day of the reset timer, you will not show up on others lists for the rest of the week until you finally participate.

Comment

Originally posted by MeatyRod View Post
                            I feel the same way Sab, I don't want new content, I want the game to be polished. I'd rather be patient and wait for the devs to fix and tweak all content before releasing more content.

Here's a problem that you can tweak in PvP:
                            When you don't participate in PvP you stay at 1,000 trophy points, the starting point for all players for their first match. That means there are many inactive high leveled teams that aren't participating in PvP that you have to beat. So the problem for me and many others is that we get stuck with strong opponents that we can't beat and we're stuck with them for at least 1 day, not going up in rank.
                            So the solution is to maybe have some sort of time frame in which if you don't participate in PvP on the first day of the reset timer, you will not show up on others lists for the rest of the week until you finally participate.
                            I agree with you and Pvp being ridiculous, I don't even know why we start with 1k points, it doesn't make any sense.

For Pvp we should:
                            -Start with 0 points.
                            -Be RANDOMLY matches against other players that are around the same score, regardless of level.
                            -If you lose a match at 0 you won't go any lower than that.
                            -Have a refresh button that can be used every 5 mins or you need to use a small amount of gold to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuer View Post
                              I agree with you and Pvp being ridiculous, I don't even know why we start with 1k points, it doesn't make any sense.

For Pvp we should:
                              -Start with 0 points.
                              -Be RANDOMLY matches against other players that are around the same score, regardless of level.
                              -If you lose a match at 0 you won't go any lower than that.
                              -Have a refresh button that can be used every 5 mins or you need to use a small amount of gold to use it.
                              Most ELO rating systems start at 1000. Players are already matched with people near their level. If they aren't as strong as people in their level bracket then they should fall under the standard(1000), and vice versa.In the short run the elo system is ineffective, but in the long run everyone should be placed accordingly. The main issue comes in to play when you are playing against inactive players. I think the solution would be to give everyone a NPC placement match at the start of the week. This match would give you an elo based on dmg done to a npc, otherwise you remain at 0.
                              Last edited by Easik; 10-05-2015, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X