Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES (MUST READ)

GAMEVIL USA welcomes you to our community forums! We love being able to provide a place for our players to gather and discuss the games they play! Our players mean everything to us and we enjoy hearing your opinions (good or bad) about the products we provide to you. This means providing a safe, constructive and pro-active environment for every player new to veteran to come and provide their feedback, and hopefully make some new friends in the process! Below we have detailed the forums Code of Conduct with the intent to inform our players of the rules and regulations of using and posting on these forums. We hope you enjoy these forums as much as we enjoying having them for you! Thank you!

GAMEVIL USA Forum Code of Conduct:

Disciplinary action for violating forum rules will typically take one of the following forms, depending on severity:

• Warning
• Temporary Ban
• Permanent Ban

1. We encourage our players to create fun and innovative forum names that can distinguish themselves to the rest of the forum community. When choosing a forum name please be mindful of the community and refrain from using any names that contain profanity, sexual language/actions, and impersonating GAMEVIL employees. This includes abbreviations, slang, and other bypasses. Inappropriate forum names will result in the account banned from the forums.

2. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, harassment, name & shame, or purposeless inflammatory posts. Any abuse towards our Community Managers, in any form, will not be tolerated. If behavior is deemed to be toxic, Community Managers may ban forum members without notice.

3. We will not tolerate inappropriate, sexual, vulgar, discriminatory or offensive language of any sort, this includes simulated, insinuated and abbreviated swearing. We ask that all posts pertain to our games and posts referring to illegal activities (drugs, pirating, crimes), Sexual activities and Terms of Service abuse such as hacking, account trading, and account selling will be removed from the forums and the poster could face ban from the forums. This policy also includes inappropriate or profane language that could offend players who read them. Community Managers have a final say on what is deemed inappropriate and there will be no chance for appeals.

4. GAMEVIL encourages players to be active on the forums and feel safe while doing so. This means that spamming another player on their thread or creating a thread to denigrate another player will not be tolerated. Any player found spamming, harassing or flaming another player on the forums will have the posts removed and could face a ban from the forums.

5. We understand that players may have strong feelings toward a specific subject. However please refrain from creating multiple threads of the same topic or discussions to overwhelm the forums. Bumping (repeated posting on a thread to keep it going or visible) is also not allowed. Players found in violation of this will have the threads deleted and may be subject to forum ban.

6. Advertising referral websites, phishing websites, or other malicious links is strictly prohibited. This also includes threads that contain links to non-GAMEVIL games. Any players found posting these types of threads will be banned from the forums.

7. Always post in the correct channel. Unrelated posts will be deleted or moved. Any groups created within the GAMEVIL forums must be pertaining to GAMEVIL or GAMEVIL titles. Any created groups found to be related to any other subjects will be deleted and the creator of said groups could face actions taken against their GAMEVIL forum account.

8. Players found to be posting unapproved, unannounced, or unofficial content based on speculation is subject to deletion, or temporary account suspension. Action taken is based on severity of infraction. This includes speculated future content notes taken from any other site that isn't GAMEVIL USA, unannounced coupon codes, or third party fan sites that may feature potentially leaked content.

9. Do not post or send any (disciplinary) actions taken by Community Managers or Moderators, such as banning, deleting posts, etc. Posting or sending private messages that are received from Community Managers or Moderators is prohibited.

10. GAMEVIL USA asks that players keep the length of their posts to a moderate length. Writing long threads can invite other players to harass the poster as well as incite arguments between players. Players creating extremely long threads will be reminded of this policy and further lengthy submissions could be removed as well as disciplinary action taken against the forum account.

11. GAMEVIL USA with help from moderators monitor the forums. For information on what our moderators do please follow this link: http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showthread.php?34449-Moderation

See more
See less

Gamebreaking Issue and Words on improvement...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamebreaking Issue and Words on improvement...

Hello to all silent readers, and probably any Staff,

thanks to the last big update, we can actually define the current state of the game as totally broken.
    The guys of Gamevil or Singta, whatever, released an Update which is diverted somewere between great and crap.

This actually shows, that somewere in nowere, people invent randomly nice ideas for the game, but don't think ahead or about any consequences.

At the moment I am not going into details, but it is possible to be invincible in PvE, PvP and even in the Arena - our guild tested it and it -sadly- actually works.

Invincible in PvE
    Invincible in PvP
    and the worst...
    Invincible in Arena

So how about that???

I won't expose this extraordinary "feature" in this actual moment, but it exists and doesnt need any 3rd party program/app or anything... it's just a fault resulted in unawareness of the Devs.
    I am explaining this to the support/devs, if I actually see the feedback is changing anything.
    I found that here in Berlin(Germany) is a Gamevil office, I already thought of visiting aswell, but I believe they are not working on Giants War so they wont even hear me out...

What we want, is more attention for your playerbase!

Your playerbase shrinks more and more, the communication is a big hole, feedback doesn't have any impact on the Development of the game and you keep on implementing things that break the game even more.

Hear your "few" players left... because more and more Spear-Head gamers of the first Days leaving the ship, because you don't care for them, in followup you will also loose money aswell.

In the first days there were raining Red Cores all over the place (like 1 or 2 a day, some even got more), after 2 or 3 days, the drop rate was silent-nerfed to the ground - you need to spend like 3,5million of gold to find one - feels like mechanicly nerfed aswell (if you found one, you dont get any for about some days).
    You can't give a child a lollipop and pull it back again after 3 minutes... get your stuff right BEFORE you release stuff - ensure the quality. As a lifetime gamer I would even consider to give you tips and help for good mechanics by myself.

If you can't afford an extra person to do math for you, ask your players... ask what they want to see in the future... care your forums, visit discord community. Take those people seriously!

You treat your created community like a dropped hot potato, caring only for their funds they invest into the overpriced in-app Items. I speak with a lot of the top headed players, and a lot of those paid more or less, not only for themselves, but for supporting the game and the development and the people behind it aswell, but what we all get in return feels cold... even the forum posts aren't answered for ages.

I really mean it, if I say, you got a potential great game, or even on of the best in class, but you're dropping everything off.

By the way, thanks for all those "sudden" daylie suprises in the ingame Mailbox, even if we don't got a hint why we receiving those (we think its because of the chinese new year! ...).

Thanks for reading,
    Rizon (from Global Server)
    Last edited by Rizon; 02-06-2019, 01:04 AM.

100 % true,

you guys should really try to keep discord or atleast this forum alive.
    How do you plan to win new players for the game?
    You post 1or2 times a month something like patchnotes or event news here,
    but nothing else you not answering anything or trying to speak to the people.

Its not that hard to keep a forum alive.
    Atleast give it a try.
    Or just tell us that you gona delete the game so we stop wasting our time on it.
    Waiting that anything gets better.

Best Regards
    Natsu

Comment

Working...
    X