Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES (MUST READ)

GAMEVIL USA welcomes you to our community forums! We love being able to provide a place for our players to gather and discuss the games they play! Our players mean everything to us and we enjoy hearing your opinions (good or bad) about the products we provide to you. This means providing a safe, constructive and pro-active environment for every player new to veteran to come and provide their feedback, and hopefully make some new friends in the process! Below we have detailed the forums Code of Conduct with the intent to inform our players of the rules and regulations of using and posting on these forums. We hope you enjoy these forums as much as we enjoying having them for you! Thank you!

GAMEVIL USA Forum Code of Conduct:

Disciplinary action for violating forum rules will typically take one of the following forms, depending on severity:

• Warning
• Temporary Ban
• Permanent Ban

1. We encourage our players to create fun and innovative forum names that can distinguish themselves to the rest of the forum community. When choosing a forum name please be mindful of the community and refrain from using any names that contain profanity, sexual language/actions, and impersonating GAMEVIL employees. This includes abbreviations, slang, and other bypasses. Inappropriate forum names will result in the account banned from the forums.

2. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, harassment, name & shame, or purposeless inflammatory posts. Any abuse towards our Community Managers, in any form, will not be tolerated. If behavior is deemed to be toxic, Community Managers may ban forum members without notice.

3. We will not tolerate inappropriate, sexual, vulgar, discriminatory or offensive language of any sort, this includes simulated, insinuated and abbreviated swearing. We ask that all posts pertain to our games and posts referring to illegal activities (drugs, pirating, crimes), Sexual activities and Terms of Service abuse such as hacking, account trading, and account selling will be removed from the forums and the poster could face ban from the forums. This policy also includes inappropriate or profane language that could offend players who read them. Community Managers have a final say on what is deemed inappropriate and there will be no chance for appeals.

4. GAMEVIL encourages players to be active on the forums and feel safe while doing so. This means that spamming another player on their thread or creating a thread to denigrate another player will not be tolerated. Any player found spamming, harassing or flaming another player on the forums will have the posts removed and could face a ban from the forums.

5. We understand that players may have strong feelings toward a specific subject. However please refrain from creating multiple threads of the same topic or discussions to overwhelm the forums. Bumping (repeated posting on a thread to keep it going or visible) is also not allowed. Players found in violation of this will have the threads deleted and may be subject to forum ban.

6. Advertising referral websites, phishing websites, or other malicious links is strictly prohibited. This also includes threads that contain links to non-GAMEVIL games. Any players found posting these types of threads will be banned from the forums.

7. Always post in the correct channel. Unrelated posts will be deleted or moved. Any groups created within the GAMEVIL forums must be pertaining to GAMEVIL or GAMEVIL titles. Any created groups found to be related to any other subjects will be deleted and the creator of said groups could face actions taken against their GAMEVIL forum account.

8. Players found to be posting unapproved, unannounced, or unofficial content based on speculation is subject to deletion, or temporary account suspension. Action taken is based on severity of infraction. This includes speculated future content notes taken from any other site that isn't GAMEVIL USA, unannounced coupon codes, or third party fan sites that may feature potentially leaked content.

9. Do not post or send any (disciplinary) actions taken by Community Managers or Moderators, such as banning, deleting posts, etc. Posting or sending private messages that are received from Community Managers or Moderators is prohibited.

10. GAMEVIL USA asks that players keep the length of their posts to a moderate length. Writing long threads can invite other players to harass the poster as well as incite arguments between players. Players creating extremely long threads will be reminded of this policy and further lengthy submissions could be removed as well as disciplinary action taken against the forum account.

11. GAMEVIL USA with help from moderators monitor the forums. For information on what our moderators do please follow this link: http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showthread.php?34449-Moderation

See more
See less

My characters \m/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My characters \m/

Berserker:

Cat Acrobat:

Dark Valkyrie:

Shadow Mage:

So what do you think?
    PLAYING CASUAL

Blade: Tsukayama - 3.5kk
    Breaker: Takayanage - 2.1kk
    Eclaire: Tatsuha - 1.7kk
    Assassin: Takenouchi - 1.6kk
    Shadow: Tsuburaya - 1.6kk
    Warlock: Tsujiai - 1.6kk
    Acrobat: Tenmyouji - 1.5kk
    Zerker: Tatsugoro - 1.5kk

"When angels are forced out of heaven, they become devils."
    Vicious - Cowboy Bebop

"And to think, I could kill every man, woman, and child here in the blink of an eye if I wanted to. The power of death is intoxicating."
    Legato Bluesummers - Trigun

Good characters

I like your characters my be one day I will be like it
    Stronger ^^
    Kritika -mobile
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    IGN : vqpmz /main[Meow] Cat Lv.65 ( CP 1.245k)A
    IGN : vqpmzal/sub1 [Evil]SM Lv.65 (CP 834k)A
    IGN : vqpmzbalde/sub2 [Annihilate] db Lv.65 (cp778k)A
    IGN : qpmz /sub3 [Endurance] CrA Lv 65 (cp734k)A
    IGN : qpmzal /zerk Lv.65(CP 589k)A
    IGN : vqpmzel /DV Lv.65(CP 523k)A
    Daily gift
    IGN : Sby23 // CrA Lv.65 (CP 533k)A
    IGN : Sby24 // mage Lv.65 ( CP 545k)A
    Master Level 2089
    Pet
    Draco +waly + Alice
    Server ( G )
    (I still play kritika )

Comment

Pretty impressive.
      Kritika - The White Knights
      Guild: Malice (Guild Master)
      IGN: DiceSin / Lvl 65 CrA (1,523,911 CP)
      IGN: Dicifer / Lvl 65 DB (1,092,960 CP)
      IGN: Dicey / Lvl 65 CA (968,642 CP)
      IGN: Dicegun / Lvl 65 SM (827,104 CP)
      IGN: Diceman / Lvl 65 Zerk (794,045 CP)
      IGN: Dicicle / Lvl 65 DV (710,219 CP)
      IGN: Dicecream / Lvl 65 SM (620,556 CP)
      IGN: Dicetea / Lvl 65 CrA (596,291 CP)
      Master Level: 2607
      Pets: Baphomet, Walpurga, Draco, Draco, Maureen
      Server: [G]

Comment

wow...nice! that.s allot of accessories
        i keep mine linked in the sig huehue
        Kritika: The White Knights

[unRetired]

Server : Global
        Guild :[Malice]

Comment

Just need helm for valk and about 10 pieces need reroll/reforge for attack. Going to get that done first then open the 2 extra gemslots on my alts. Watch out Dicey slowly but surely I'm coming for you!

P.S. I keep my CPs in sig just figured I'd share my gear info.
          PLAYING CASUAL

Vicious - Cowboy Bebop

"And to think, I could kill every man, woman, and child here in the blink of an eye if I wanted to. The power of death is intoxicating."

Comment

Wait... What? How does your berserker have 50k atk with those items? xd
            Meme

Comment

Originally posted by sedy25 View Post
              Wait... What? How does your berserker have 50k atk with those items? xd
              Master levels and sub system I would think
              Unsane - Cat Acrobat
              Resane - Dark Valkyrie
              CaptainUnsano - Berserker
              Minisane - Shadow Mage
              Unsayne - Crimson Assassin

Server G

Comment

Well, we have almost the same equipment level. But I'm too lazy to level up my Subs lol
                Nice job on your chars
                stLmpp3 - Blood Demon - 822k CP New Main
                stLmpp2 - Dark Valkyrie - 834k CP

Comment

Thankies thankies. Ya Sedy the attack from subs + attack(over level 270) on ML helps a lot.
                  PLAYING CASUAL

Vicious - Cowboy Bebop

Comment

Hate to necro bump but has anyone seen those characters recently? I know "suoiciV" has been name changed but the other still exist and have more than likely been played recently. If you see any of those characters they are not played by me. I am just curious to see my old characters. Also I never had a chance to update this thread with all of my characters full geared before I quit. Maybe some day I will be able to make a new post(many years from now probably LOL).
                    PLAYING CASUAL

Vicious - Cowboy Bebop

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious View Post
                      Hate to necro bump but has anyone seen those characters recently? I know "suoiciV" has been name changed but the other still exist and have more than likely been played recently. If you see any of those characters they are not played by me. I am just curious to see my old characters. Also I never had a chance to update this thread with all of my characters full geared before I quit. Maybe some day I will be able to make a new post(many years from now probably LOL).
                      Make a post with your current chars senpai.
                      Meme

Comment

I would but my current characters are garbage lol.
                        PLAYING CASUAL

Vicious - Cowboy Bebop

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious View Post
                          I would but my current characters are garbage lol.
                          cant be worse than my 180k atk non ethereal+ one -_-
                          Meme

Comment

Originally posted by sedy25 View Post
                            cant be worse than my 180k atk non ethereal+ one -_-
                            Actually you have higher CP chars than mine lol. I'm very slowly working on my chars one by one. This will inevitably bite me in the ass because once the Fall semester rolls around I won't be on nearly as often.
                            PLAYING CASUAL

Vicious - Cowboy Bebop

Comment

Finally got around to getting screens of my 8 main characters. Dark Valkyrie and Blood Demon are still a work in progress. Hoping to have them awakened before the loli comes out next week.

PLAYING CASUAL

Vicious - Cowboy Bebop

Comment

Working...
                              X