Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES (MUST READ)

GAMEVIL USA welcomes you to our community forums! We love being able to provide a place for our players to gather and discuss the games they play! Our players mean everything to us and we enjoy hearing your opinions (good or bad) about the products we provide to you. This means providing a safe, constructive and pro-active environment for every player new to veteran to come and provide their feedback, and hopefully make some new friends in the process! Below we have detailed the forums Code of Conduct with the intent to inform our players of the rules and regulations of using and posting on these forums. We hope you enjoy these forums as much as we enjoying having them for you! Thank you!

GAMEVIL USA Forum Code of Conduct:

Disciplinary action for violating forum rules will typically take one of the following forms, depending on severity:

• Warning
• Temporary Ban
• Permanent Ban

1. We encourage our players to create fun and innovative forum names that can distinguish themselves to the rest of the forum community. When choosing a forum name please be mindful of the community and refrain from using any names that contain profanity, sexual language/actions, and impersonating GAMEVIL employees. This includes abbreviations, slang, and other bypasses. Inappropriate forum names will result in the account banned from the forums.

2. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, harassment, name & shame, or purposeless inflammatory posts. Any abuse towards our Community Managers, in any form, will not be tolerated. If behavior is deemed to be toxic, Community Managers may ban forum members without notice.

3. We will not tolerate inappropriate, sexual, vulgar, discriminatory or offensive language of any sort, this includes simulated, insinuated and abbreviated swearing. We ask that all posts pertain to our games and posts referring to illegal activities (drugs, pirating, crimes), Sexual activities and Terms of Service abuse such as hacking, account trading, and account selling will be removed from the forums and the poster could face ban from the forums. This policy also includes inappropriate or profane language that could offend players who read them. Community Managers have a final say on what is deemed inappropriate and there will be no chance for appeals.

4. GAMEVIL encourages players to be active on the forums and feel safe while doing so. This means that spamming another player on their thread or creating a thread to denigrate another player will not be tolerated. Any player found spamming, harassing or flaming another player on the forums will have the posts removed and could face a ban from the forums.

5. We understand that players may have strong feelings toward a specific subject. However please refrain from creating multiple threads of the same topic or discussions to overwhelm the forums. Bumping (repeated posting on a thread to keep it going or visible) is also not allowed. Players found in violation of this will have the threads deleted and may be subject to forum ban.

6. Advertising referral websites, phishing websites, or other malicious links is strictly prohibited. This also includes threads that contain links to non-GAMEVIL games. Any players found posting these types of threads will be banned from the forums.

7. Always post in the correct channel. Unrelated posts will be deleted or moved. Any groups created within the GAMEVIL forums must be pertaining to GAMEVIL or GAMEVIL titles. Any created groups found to be related to any other subjects will be deleted and the creator of said groups could face actions taken against their GAMEVIL forum account.

8. Players found to be posting unapproved, unannounced, or unofficial content based on speculation is subject to deletion, or temporary account suspension. Action taken is based on severity of infraction. This includes speculated future content notes taken from any other site that isn't GAMEVIL USA, unannounced coupon codes, or third party fan sites that may feature potentially leaked content.

9. Do not post or send any (disciplinary) actions taken by Community Managers or Moderators, such as banning, deleting posts, etc. Posting or sending private messages that are received from Community Managers or Moderators is prohibited.

10. GAMEVIL USA asks that players keep the length of their posts to a moderate length. Writing long threads can invite other players to harass the poster as well as incite arguments between players. Players creating extremely long threads will be reminded of this policy and further lengthy submissions could be removed as well as disciplinary action taken against the forum account.

11. GAMEVIL USA with help from moderators monitor the forums. For information on what our moderators do please follow this link: http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showthread.php?34449-Moderation

See more
See less

WOW.... M4ADEInBRAZIL is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW.... M4ADEInBRAZIL is back

WOOOOOW M4deinBrazil is back... 13th in the past season... great...
    Despite the great BAN, the guild has been able to recover.
    Even if they had the greatest cheaters...
    even if they have stolen a lot...
    Great ...

I only hope one thing ... that you don't keep stealing ...
    that you don't use the banned pg with their pet25 and their craft gems 30...

In the past days I saw your defending pg... arch 25 even if with master lvl under 3000!!!
    great!!!!
    I only hope one thing ... that you don't keep stealing ...

Kritika is a great game...
    avoid sending everything to hell, please

cancel banned characters from the game

the gamevil must cancel the banned characters .. use characters banned with PET effect 25 for defense is dishonest .... I will ask the administration to ban the guild if they are not canceled

Comment

The only thing that needs to be done is to permanently remove the banned players or leave them without items, forcing the masters to remove them from the guild. M4deinBrazil got bad fame by the amount of members enjoying the gameguardian and other connection bugs that multiply the items of the game. But not all are cheaters , I myself have already been part of this guild and I am alive in the game until today. But for not being conniving with the cheaters today I'm in another guild. Moreover, they are not the only ones who keep banned accounts in defense of the guild war, there are many others who do the same. And since the masters do not have the good sense to remove these players on their own, we can only appeal to the gamevil to do something.
      Retired 12/2019

Comment

M4DEinBRAZIL..lol those guys are irrelevent, with our without their mods and hacks. But gv doesn't give a crap about cheaters anyway. Just look at kavalcante's world boss scores the last several weeks and the cheater guild AllStarWarriors he's now partnered up with. It's pathetic how obvious they all are and yet there's nothing any of us can do about it.

Comment

They are rilevant, because weak guilds lose against them. In my opinion if masters use and abuse of banned player that stealed and cheated, they are dishonest and steal.
          Gameguardian, iosgodmode etc... I don't know how they function.
          But who know can tell devs how they function.
          Devs need help.
          Dishonest players have to fear honest people.
          Kritika deserves respect if we want to continue to play.

Comment

Originally posted by XENOxFadeX View Post
            M4DEinBRAZIL..lol those guys are irrelevent, with our without their mods and hacks. But gv doesn't give a crap about cheaters anyway. Just look at kavalcante's world boss scores the last several weeks and the cheater guild AllStarWarriors he's now partnered up with. It's pathetic how obvious they all are and yet there's nothing any of us can do about it.
            AllstarWarriors is the best guild. Been my home for years and never cheated.
            Rainzblood -Blood Demon
            SSGogetas - Zerk
            Raînz - DB
            Guild: AllstarWarriors

Comment

Originally posted by SSGogetas View Post
              AllstarWarriors is the best guild. Been my home for years and never cheated.

I guess it's safe to say that you yourself aren't using mods seeing as how weak your gb hits typically are, but kavalcante toons make up over half of your gb roster and EVERYONE knows his gb and wb hits are modded. It's funny how much you guys ****ed last season after the game update when he didn't have his mods working yet lol Several ss of his weak attacks have been posted everywhere..does the guy even know how to play without mods/hacks? That's just embarrassing.. I hope they all get submitted to gv and they finally do something about that account. As far as all the top players and guilds are concerned, ASW and its members are nothing but a complete joke. Just a bunch of losers too weak to cut it in a legit guild, who'd rather team up with the biggest cheater in the game just so they can have a chance at cracking the gb top 5. No wonder you dropped out of all the line chats lol Knowingly and willingly teaming up with cheaters makes you and the rest of the ASW members cheaters just as well.

Comment

Gamestop Application Question?

Well I'm applying to a lot of places to try and get my first job. Gamestop is one of them. I'm a girl- I don't really play any video games, that last system scr888deals I played on was the game cube lol. So I'm not very familiar with the systems. I have very good organizational skills which I think would be useful since there's so many games to organize and I just really need a job, but I don't know what to put for these questions:

List your Video Gaming Systems and/or Software knowledge.

List your Mobile Device and Tablet knowledge

Comment

Before update rogue vs asw 30-30, after update it's 30-13. But looks like kaval got his mods back so he will keep os everyone even in def. And you are saying asw never cheated. You are just sad lol.

Comment

I guess it's safe to say that you yourself aren't using mods seeing as how weak your gb hits typically are, but kavalcante toons make up over half of your gb roster and EVERYONE knows his gb and wb hits are modded. It's funny how much you guys ****ed last season after the game update when he didn't have his mods working yet lol Several ss of his weak attacks have been posted everywhere..does the guy even know how to play without mods/hacks? That's just embarrassing.. I hope they all get submitted to gv and they finally do something about that account. As far as all the top players and guilds are concerned, ASW and its members are nothing but a complete joke. Just a bunch of losers too weak to cut it in a legit guild, who'd rather team up with the biggest cheater in the game just so they can have a chance at cracking the gb top 5. No wonder you dropped out of all the line chats lol Knowingly and willingly teaming up with cheaters makes you and the rest of the ASW members cheaters just as well.
                    Bro, you take yourself way too seriously. This game is doomed anyway. Rogue dominates everyone and no one can do anything about it. I thought kaval was a cheater too but unsure why he didn’t get banned with the mass banning that occurred awhile ago. Either way, I don’t really care. Kaval hardly plays anyway, he mainly just there for defense. As far as the personal attacks go towards me, not sure why but if that makes you feel better than keep them coming
                    Rainzblood -Blood Demon
                    SSGogetas - Zerk
                    Raînz - DB
                    Guild: AllstarWarriors

Comment

[Notice] Code of Conduct
                      Greetings Champion,

I wanted to take a moment to go over the Code of Conduct. This is to ensure everyone playing has a fun, safe, and worry free time while playing and interacting with players through our in-game social features.

Inappropriate Language:
                      We ask that all topics pertain to our games. Players who are found to be referring to illegal activities (drugs, pirating, crimes), sexual activities, and any sort of Terms of Service abuse such as modding, account trading, or account selling will be subject to having their account suspended or removed, depending on the severity of the infraction. This policy also includes inappropriate or profane language that could offend players who read them.

Spamming/Flaming Other Players :
                      GAMEVIL encourages players to be active through the community and feel safe while doing so.
                      This means that spamming another player and making any sort of denigrate comments to another player will not be tolerated. Any player found spamming, harassing or flaming another player through the community will be subject to having their accounts temporarily suspended or banned, depending on the severity of the infraction.

Possible Penalties
                      1st Offense - 3 Day Ban
                      2nd Offense - 7 Day Ban
                      3rd Offense - 30 Day Ban
                      4th Offense - Permanent Ban

*Note - Penalty is subject to change at our discretion, based on severity of the infraction.

Comment

Working...
                      X