Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES (MUST READ)

GAMEVIL USA welcomes you to our community forums! We love being able to provide a place for our players to gather and discuss the games they play! Our players mean everything to us and we enjoy hearing your opinions (good or bad) about the products we provide to you. This means providing a safe, constructive and pro-active environment for every player new to veteran to come and provide their feedback, and hopefully make some new friends in the process! Below we have detailed the forums Code of Conduct with the intent to inform our players of the rules and regulations of using and posting on these forums. We hope you enjoy these forums as much as we enjoying having them for you! Thank you!

GAMEVIL USA Forum Code of Conduct:

Disciplinary action for violating forum rules will typically take one of the following forms, depending on severity:

• Warning
• Temporary Ban
• Permanent Ban

1. We encourage our players to create fun and innovative forum names that can distinguish themselves to the rest of the forum community. When choosing a forum name please be mindful of the community and refrain from using any names that contain profanity, sexual language/actions, and impersonating GAMEVIL employees. This includes abbreviations, slang, and other bypasses. Inappropriate forum names will result in the account banned from the forums.

2. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, harassment, name & shame, or purposeless inflammatory posts. Any abuse towards our Community Managers, in any form, will not be tolerated. If behavior is deemed to be toxic, Community Managers may ban forum members without notice.

3. We will not tolerate inappropriate, sexual, vulgar, discriminatory or offensive language of any sort, this includes simulated, insinuated and abbreviated swearing. We ask that all posts pertain to our games and posts referring to illegal activities (drugs, pirating, crimes), Sexual activities and Terms of Service abuse such as hacking, account trading, and account selling will be removed from the forums and the poster could face ban from the forums. This policy also includes inappropriate or profane language that could offend players who read them. Community Managers have a final say on what is deemed inappropriate and there will be no chance for appeals.

4. GAMEVIL encourages players to be active on the forums and feel safe while doing so. This means that spamming another player on their thread or creating a thread to denigrate another player will not be tolerated. Any player found spamming, harassing or flaming another player on the forums will have the posts removed and could face a ban from the forums.

5. We understand that players may have strong feelings toward a specific subject. However please refrain from creating multiple threads of the same topic or discussions to overwhelm the forums. Bumping (repeated posting on a thread to keep it going or visible) is also not allowed. Players found in violation of this will have the threads deleted and may be subject to forum ban.

6. Advertising referral websites, phishing websites, or other malicious links is strictly prohibited. This also includes threads that contain links to non-GAMEVIL games. Any players found posting these types of threads will be banned from the forums.

7. Always post in the correct channel. Unrelated posts will be deleted or moved. Any groups created within the GAMEVIL forums must be pertaining to GAMEVIL or GAMEVIL titles. Any created groups found to be related to any other subjects will be deleted and the creator of said groups could face actions taken against their GAMEVIL forum account.

8. Players found to be posting unapproved, unannounced, or unofficial content based on speculation is subject to deletion, or temporary account suspension. Action taken is based on severity of infraction. This includes speculated future content notes taken from any other site that isn't GAMEVIL USA, unannounced coupon codes, or third party fan sites that may feature potentially leaked content.

9. Do not post or send any (disciplinary) actions taken by Community Managers or Moderators, such as banning, deleting posts, etc. Posting or sending private messages that are received from Community Managers or Moderators is prohibited.

10. GAMEVIL USA asks that players keep the length of their posts to a moderate length. Writing long threads can invite other players to harass the poster as well as incite arguments between players. Players creating extremely long threads will be reminded of this policy and further lengthy submissions could be removed as well as disciplinary action taken against the forum account.

11. GAMEVIL USA with help from moderators monitor the forums. For information on what our moderators do please follow this link: http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showthread.php?34449-Moderation

See more
See less

Legend Player Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legend Player Suggestions

I am so happy to see a true Legend in Ted Williams be finally added!

The Legend players could use a couple nice additions in the next batch.

Lance Berkman and Mickey Mantle come to mind.

Roger Hornsby and Ted Simmons would be great additions as well.

I suggest these players because three are legendary switch hitters, diversity within the
    Legend catchers and Hornsby was a perennial slugger in both average and leadership.

Originally posted by Bulldog54 View Post
    I am so happy to see a true Legend in Ted Williams be finally added!

The Legend players could use a couple nice additions in the next batch.

Lance Berkman and Mickey Mantle come to mind.

Roger Hornsby and Ted Simmons would be great additions as well.

I suggest these players because three are legendary switch hitters, diversity within the
    Legend catchers and Hornsby was a perennial slugger in both average and leadership.
    Hi Bulldog54,

We're happy to hear you like the Ted Williams Legend! Thank you for the additional Legend suggestions, we'll make sure to take them into consideration for our next Legend batch.

If you have any more suggestions, please let us know.

Thank you for your support!
    OffTheWall

Comment

Derek Jeter

Me gustaria tener a este exelente jugador en la plataforma, ademas es una leyenda reciente
      Ademas me gustaria a Alex Rodrigues 3b yDerek Jeter como DH

Comment

More thoughts on legends

I really enjoy this game and I spend money to play it. Just a couple was you could improve it for the user and make more money for yourself. 1. Obviously you make more money when users buy and try to boost legend players. Pay attention to what players you are adding. I play with the Brewers and they are a national league team (no DH). You have had Paul Molitor as a legend(plays 1B only) then you add Cecil Cooper to legends (1B only). Any player that spends the time and money will not do it for both waste of a Legend.
        2. Many Legends played for more then one team for big chunks of their careers. Make them avalble for more than then one team. Ex. Rollie Fingers should be a Brewer and a A. Andre Dawson should be a cub and an expo. Carlton Fisk should be white and Red Sox..... this will improve users that use a single team to spend more on your game to get better players for their chosen team. Again love the game. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by badgertom View Post
          Many Legends played for more then one team for big chunks of their careers. Make them avalble for more than then one team. Ex. Rollie Fingers should be a Brewer and a A. Andre Dawson should be a cub and an expo. Carlton Fisk should be white and Red Sox..... this will improve users that use a single team to spend more on your game to get better players for their chosen team. Again love the game. Thank you.
          100% agree. Gamevil has pigeon-holed themselves by associating Legends to one team only. It hurts many of the more recent franchises (such as the Rays) and forces Gamevil to make players like Carlos Pena legends just to fill the void yet Wade Boggs played for the Rays.

Of course, what they can do is adjust the stats of the Legends depending on which team alignment you want the player for.

Comment

Boggs as Devil Ray?

Originally posted by BKYankees View Post
            100% agree. Gamevil has pigeon-holed themselves by associating Legends to one team only. It hurts many of the more recent franchises (such as the Rays) and forces Gamevil to make players like Carlos Pena legends just to fill the void yet Wade Boggs played for the Rays.

Of course, what they can do is adjust the stats of the Legends depending on which team alignment you want the player for.
            I mean, OK sure, he definitely played for them, but he wasn't really any good anymore. He was pushing 40, and he hit .289 in parts of two seasons with no power. His adjusted OPS was 94, i.e. 6% below average. I mean, Ken Griffey played for the White Sox and Willie Mays played for the Mets briefly at the ends of their careers, but those are not the teams anyone predominantly associates with them. A Wade Boggs Rays card would not be a card worth having.

Now someone like Fisk, whose career was roughly evenly split between two teams, or maybe newly-minted hall of famer Mike Mussina, perhaps it would not be untoward to have two Legend versions available, one for each team?

Comment

Originally posted by tmutchell View Post
              I mean, OK sure, he definitely played for them, but he wasn't really any good anymore. He was pushing 40, and he hit .289 in parts of two seasons with no power. His adjusted OPS was 94, i.e. 6% below average. I mean, Ken Griffey played for the White Sox and Willie Mays played for the Mets briefly at the ends of their careers, but those are not the teams anyone predominantly associates with them. A Wade Boggs Rays card would not be a card worth having.

Now someone like Fisk, whose career was roughly evenly split between two teams, or maybe newly-minted hall of famer Mike Mussina, perhaps it would not be untoward to have two Legend versions available, one for each team?
              True, Wade Boggs is definitely not a good example. But given that some teams have only been existence for only two to three decades, it's impossible to give them as many Legends cards as other teams, and being able to designate a specific team for a Legend and adjusting their stats accordingly based on their time with that team could help to fill in the voids.

Comment

Working...
              X