Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES (MUST READ)

GAMEVIL USA welcomes you to our community forums! We love being able to provide a place for our players to gather and discuss the games they play! Our players mean everything to us and we enjoy hearing your opinions (good or bad) about the products we provide to you. This means providing a safe, constructive and pro-active environment for every player new to veteran to come and provide their feedback, and hopefully make some new friends in the process! Below we have detailed the forums Code of Conduct with the intent to inform our players of the rules and regulations of using and posting on these forums. We hope you enjoy these forums as much as we enjoying having them for you! Thank you!

GAMEVIL USA Forum Code of Conduct:

Disciplinary action for violating forum rules will typically take one of the following forms, depending on severity:

• Warning
• Temporary Ban
• Permanent Ban

1. We encourage our players to create fun and innovative forum names that can distinguish themselves to the rest of the forum community. When choosing a forum name please be mindful of the community and refrain from using any names that contain profanity, sexual language/actions, and impersonating GAMEVIL employees. This includes abbreviations, slang, and other bypasses. Inappropriate forum names will result in the account banned from the forums.

2. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, harassment, name & shame, or purposeless inflammatory posts. Any abuse towards our Community Managers, in any form, will not be tolerated. If behavior is deemed to be toxic, Community Managers may ban forum members without notice.

3. We will not tolerate inappropriate, sexual, vulgar, discriminatory or offensive language of any sort, this includes simulated, insinuated and abbreviated swearing. We ask that all posts pertain to our games and posts referring to illegal activities (drugs, pirating, crimes), Sexual activities and Terms of Service abuse such as hacking, account trading, and account selling will be removed from the forums and the poster could face ban from the forums. This policy also includes inappropriate or profane language that could offend players who read them. Community Managers have a final say on what is deemed inappropriate and there will be no chance for appeals.

4. GAMEVIL encourages players to be active on the forums and feel safe while doing so. This means that spamming another player on their thread or creating a thread to denigrate another player will not be tolerated. Any player found spamming, harassing or flaming another player on the forums will have the posts removed and could face a ban from the forums.

5. We understand that players may have strong feelings toward a specific subject. However please refrain from creating multiple threads of the same topic or discussions to overwhelm the forums. Bumping (repeated posting on a thread to keep it going or visible) is also not allowed. Players found in violation of this will have the threads deleted and may be subject to forum ban.

6. Advertising referral websites, phishing websites, or other malicious links is strictly prohibited. This also includes threads that contain links to non-GAMEVIL games. Any players found posting these types of threads will be banned from the forums.

7. Always post in the correct channel. Unrelated posts will be deleted or moved. Any groups created within the GAMEVIL forums must be pertaining to GAMEVIL or GAMEVIL titles. Any created groups found to be related to any other subjects will be deleted and the creator of said groups could face actions taken against their GAMEVIL forum account.

8. Players found to be posting unapproved, unannounced, or unofficial content based on speculation is subject to deletion, or temporary account suspension. Action taken is based on severity of infraction. This includes speculated future content notes taken from any other site that isn't GAMEVIL USA, unannounced coupon codes, or third party fan sites that may feature potentially leaked content.

9. Do not post or send any (disciplinary) actions taken by Community Managers or Moderators, such as banning, deleting posts, etc. Posting or sending private messages that are received from Community Managers or Moderators is prohibited.

10. GAMEVIL USA asks that players keep the length of their posts to a moderate length. Writing long threads can invite other players to harass the poster as well as incite arguments between players. Players creating extremely long threads will be reminded of this policy and further lengthy submissions could be removed as well as disciplinary action taken against the forum account.

11. GAMEVIL USA with help from moderators monitor the forums. For information on what our moderators do please follow this link: http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showthread.php?34449-Moderation

See more
See less

Here's how to make it even better.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's how to make it even better.

IGN: FaytScar
    Alliance: DvneGods

So from my perspective from the first to the second beta there was a tremendous response to the bugs and fixes we pointed out. This game is probably gonna be one of my top games I play daily when it globally launches. So for now here is what I'm going to suggest to push this even towards a better beginning.

1. During fishing, please return the 2x button so it can go faster and also unlock the chat feature so we can talk during the fishing.

2. Annihilation needs an overhaul for the enemy AI and the points our main team have should impact the outcome a lot more. If I have 11,000 combined power and someone with 10,500 attacks me they shouldn't automatically win without losing a single member on their team. I've seen it happen. Right now it's a joke and anyone can be number 1. I understand if a team with a combat power of 10,800+ is able to keep up with my 11,000 team but any less than that should be a loss.

3. Please for the love of god keep the gem market closed for at least a week to keep the pay to win at a minimum. I'd hate for this game to be ruined because people want to cut corners by trying to buy first. I understand you need to make money off your game but I believe the downloads will keep your money flowing in to hold off the market.

4. There are a lot of times Eanna has her AOE move Hell spear when on auto gets switched out when she has it up and ready to use. Please fix the AI to always use moves as soon as they are up and ready to use. I've noticed the AI won't use certain moves for whatever reason and this gets characters killed who are awaiting to be healed.

5. Make the cow mini game the same as fishing to where it is auto and gets rewards that way. Spending 5 or 7 per time and having to go back just to start again is very inconvenient for the user. Especially since it hardly gives more than 1 item per run. Either increase the pay out to 3-4 items per run or you add in a retry button for the mode. I believe this is the best way to solve the issue is to make it like the fishing game.

6. Experience is also an issue. I get why you took it from sweep but to drop it to the unfarmable levels of 5-9 experience per saga level it's hard to level outside of daily missions. A slight bump of double would be fine, because I know this is probably a tactic to remove the unwanted pay to win type players but a simple bump in experience by double shouldn't hurt.

7. Private messaging would be nice, or a friends list, but I'm sure you're working on implementing this into the full launch.

This is what I have come up with so far, thank you for such a wonderful game.
    Recruiting for DvneLegend
    Game: ArcheAge Begins

Originally posted by ashfayt View Post
    IGN: FaytScar
    Alliance: DvneGods

So from my perspective from the first to the second beta there was a tremendous response to the bugs and fixes we pointed out. This game is probably gonna be one of my top games I play daily when it globally launches. So for now here is what I'm going to suggest to push this even towards a better beginning.

1. During fishing, please return the 2x button so it can go faster and also unlock the chat feature so we can talk during the fishing.

2. Annihilation needs an overhaul for the enemy AI and the points our main team have should impact the outcome a lot more. If I have 11,000 combined power and someone with 10,500 attacks me they shouldn't automatically win without losing a single member on their team. I've seen it happen. Right now it's a joke and anyone can be number 1. I understand if a team with a combat power of 10,800+ is able to keep up with my 11,000 team but any less than that should be a loss.

3. Please for the love of god keep the gem market closed for at least a week to keep the pay to win at a minimum. I'd hate for this game to be ruined because people want to cut corners by trying to buy first. I understand you need to make money off your game but I believe the downloads will keep your money flowing in to hold off the market.

4. There are a lot of times Eanna has her AOE move Hell spear when on auto gets switched out when she has it up and ready to use. Please fix the AI to always use moves as soon as they are up and ready to use. I've noticed the AI won't use certain moves for whatever reason and this gets characters killed who are awaiting to be healed.

5. Make the cow mini game the same as fishing to where it is auto and gets rewards that way. Spending 5 or 7 per time and having to go back just to start again is very inconvenient for the user. Especially since it hardly gives more than 1 item per run. Either increase the pay out to 3-4 items per run or you add in a retry button for the mode. I believe this is the best way to solve the issue is to make it like the fishing game.

6. Experience is also an issue. I get why you took it from sweep but to drop it to the unfarmable levels of 5-9 experience per saga level it's hard to level outside of daily missions. A slight bump of double would be fine, because I know this is probably a tactic to remove the unwanted pay to win type players but a simple bump in experience by double shouldn't hurt.

7. Private messaging would be nice, or a friends list, but I'm sure you're working on implementing this into the full launch.

This is what I have come up with so far, thank you for such a wonderful game.
    I tried to post on the forums with EXACTLY the same points. The only thing I had on my list was;

*Individual story unit plot - Having an exclusive item for said unit, that's attainable by a story quest for a specific unit that you HAVE to use in said story; either as a single solo unit run through or they have to be present during the run.

*Co-op PvP (Moba based) - Essentially the same as a raid, but instead of just mobs have 4 v 4 concept incorporated so you have to fight both mobs and players, could be like destroy their base or capture the flag mode.

*Time lag - delay on movement during raid, it looks like it's a wifi conflict but considering i'm a brand new device and have 200mb fibre, it seems it may be an issue with location of server perhaps?

Comment

So here is an add on to the Annihilation if you can't help the AI being potatoes. Allow people who are on to defend their positions while they are online. This will make it so much better when it comes to the PvP aspect.

Another thing to make it better, please bring something other than trading to farm for gold because not everyone is gonna want to do the trading aspect. So maybe with the dungeon feature by the library make it to where you can farm the most gold from.
      Recruiting for DvneLegend
      Game: ArcheAge Begins

Comment

Point 2: I agree, but I thought about it for a while and maybe we're doing something wrong
        • not understanding team synergies
        • not knowing which heroes are more suited to PVP than PVE
        • falsely assuming that having 10% or 15% more CP than the opponent guarantees a win
        • leveling PVE heroes, then having no materials left over to level a pvp team

I think there's 2 kinds of players; the kind that read guides and played CBT heavily, and the kind that play the game organically. While there's nothing wrong with reading guides, the organic players might be better served if there were better in-game documentation, much of which is missing or not helpful.

Comment

Working...
        X