Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES (MUST READ)

GAMEVIL USA welcomes you to our community forums! We love being able to provide a place for our players to gather and discuss the games they play! Our players mean everything to us and we enjoy hearing your opinions (good or bad) about the products we provide to you. This means providing a safe, constructive and pro-active environment for every player new to veteran to come and provide their feedback, and hopefully make some new friends in the process! Below we have detailed the forums Code of Conduct with the intent to inform our players of the rules and regulations of using and posting on these forums. We hope you enjoy these forums as much as we enjoying having them for you! Thank you!

GAMEVIL USA Forum Code of Conduct:

Disciplinary action for violating forum rules will typically take one of the following forms, depending on severity:

• Warning
• Temporary Ban
• Permanent Ban

1. We encourage our players to create fun and innovative forum names that can distinguish themselves to the rest of the forum community. When choosing a forum name please be mindful of the community and refrain from using any names that contain profanity, sexual language/actions, and impersonating GAMEVIL employees. This includes abbreviations, slang, and other bypasses. Inappropriate forum names will result in the account banned from the forums.

2. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, harassment, name & shame, or purposeless inflammatory posts. Any abuse towards our Community Managers, in any form, will not be tolerated. If behavior is deemed to be toxic, Community Managers may ban forum members without notice.

3. We will not tolerate inappropriate, sexual, vulgar, discriminatory or offensive language of any sort, this includes simulated, insinuated and abbreviated swearing. We ask that all posts pertain to our games and posts referring to illegal activities (drugs, pirating, crimes), Sexual activities and Terms of Service abuse such as hacking, account trading, and account selling will be removed from the forums and the poster could face ban from the forums. This policy also includes inappropriate or profane language that could offend players who read them. Community Managers have a final say on what is deemed inappropriate and there will be no chance for appeals.

4. GAMEVIL encourages players to be active on the forums and feel safe while doing so. This means that spamming another player on their thread or creating a thread to denigrate another player will not be tolerated. Any player found spamming, harassing or flaming another player on the forums will have the posts removed and could face a ban from the forums.

5. We understand that players may have strong feelings toward a specific subject. However please refrain from creating multiple threads of the same topic or discussions to overwhelm the forums. Bumping (repeated posting on a thread to keep it going or visible) is also not allowed. Players found in violation of this will have the threads deleted and may be subject to forum ban.

6. Advertising referral websites, phishing websites, or other malicious links is strictly prohibited. This also includes threads that contain links to non-GAMEVIL games. Any players found posting these types of threads will be banned from the forums.

7. Always post in the correct channel. Unrelated posts will be deleted or moved. Any groups created within the GAMEVIL forums must be pertaining to GAMEVIL or GAMEVIL titles. Any created groups found to be related to any other subjects will be deleted and the creator of said groups could face actions taken against their GAMEVIL forum account.

8. Players found to be posting unapproved, unannounced, or unofficial content based on speculation is subject to deletion, or temporary account suspension. Action taken is based on severity of infraction. This includes speculated future content notes taken from any other site that isn't GAMEVIL USA, unannounced coupon codes, or third party fan sites that may feature potentially leaked content.

9. Do not post or send any (disciplinary) actions taken by Community Managers or Moderators, such as banning, deleting posts, etc. Posting or sending private messages that are received from Community Managers or Moderators is prohibited.

10. GAMEVIL USA asks that players keep the length of their posts to a moderate length. Writing long threads can invite other players to harass the poster as well as incite arguments between players. Players creating extremely long threads will be reminded of this policy and further lengthy submissions could be removed as well as disciplinary action taken against the forum account.

11. GAMEVIL USA with help from moderators monitor the forums. For information on what our moderators do please follow this link: http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showthread.php?34449-Moderation

See more
See less

[Suggestions] What Do You Want to See in Game?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggestions] What Do You Want to See in Game?

Hi All,

I know we don't have an Ideas and Suggestions sub-forum yet--I'm working on it

However, in the meanwhile, I wanted to see what the community would like to see in game! We're always looking to improve

Please post your ideas and suggestions in this thread for the meanwhile, until I can get the other sub-forum up

Hope to hear from you soon!

Pleasant Day,
    Madam Mim
    Visit the Official Chromatic Souls Facebook Page
    Customer Support

I still want to see a character that focuses on Primal Skills. Any sort of bonus to damage, cost, cooldown, or passive boosts when using primal skills would be cool.

The skill descriptions badly need editing. Almost every skill is incorrectly described with tags like "damage on" instead of "damage from" which is the exact opposite of what is meant.

Lastly, the illusionist constantly causes guild raids to freeze. I don't know why. I've had it happen before he uses any skills.
    Last edited by Scoates; 03-14-2016, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Dear Madam Mim,

It is very nice to have new moderators, hope this forum will be more lively!
      I have couple suggestions and request regarding the game.

1. We really need a fix on game crash please, it is very bad when we crash doing raid and abyss.
      2. The guild chat is picky, sometimes we can connect to chat server sometimes not.
      3. Would be great to update more stuff for guild to do, you know to make it fun and lively, maybe a raid for materials or a big quest.
      4. Also please make more new characters

Thank you!

Comment

Hi and welcome ! lets cut the chit chat !

1. Abyss needs more variations of monster, it's very repetitive and just the same old tricks with higher DMG.
        2. Need to fix skill variations as well, all the serker uses the same build i.e. Lacerate/Frenzy+filler, Lacerate is a staple and I understand that this kind of game is hard to make things balanced but right now we see very few variation in builds and most importantly, underused skills (too many to list here)
        3. Needs more interactions between players, More story mode and new skills but these are not priority unlike above suggestions.

Comment

MrProb hit the big ones I would agree with as those are what will drive people away due to repetitiveness/lack of diversity.
          I know from a financial standpoint this may not be their favorite idea, but it would cause more builds potentially (due to more options) and improve happiness of most players(due to feeling they get more value out of what they buy). That is to allow 2-3 rank IV scrolls to be combined into one "type" of your choice that way if you have 10+ of a type you can't use at least it can be for something. Given rank V maybe 1-2 come out every few weeks, they just collect and sit there.

Comment

Here are some major game problems:

1 - Defending doesn't grant skill cooldown. If I'm stunned I get cooldown, but if I choose to defend, it's worse than being stunned. This is sloppy design. At best, it was sloppy problem solving for some combo I'm not aware of.

2 - There's no longer a good way to sort scrolls. I used to be able to sort enhance scrolls by level, which is the only sorting option I would possibly use. I don't understand why it was removed, but the current sorting options ranged from useless to frustrating.

3 - The special dungeon screen loads twice. It opens once, and then a few seconds later while you're trying to navigate, it opens again, often causing you to click on an option you don't want. To make things worse, the screen takes about ten seconds to recover if you hit the wrong option.

Comment

I think fixing the current issues before plowing ahead and adding new stuff would be a GREAT way to keep people from leaving and not scare off new "clients".

1 - Crashes are still WAY too common. I just did the scroll hour run and it crashed on me 4 times (this is after rebooting my device which is the response I got from technical support on how to stop it from happening).

2 - I almost didn't stick with the game due to all the spelling and grammar errors. I know I'm not perfect, but the story line is very hard to follow due to this!

3 - Guild chat is still SO buggy. Folks are using 3rd party apps to communicate because this is so unreliable.

4 - Please see the post directly above mine. I agree with Scoates there!

Comment

The last couple days, I've had the Abyss freeze on me because of the Illusionist Copy glitch. Losing an entire day on the Abyss is a pretty big deal. It's a very poor play experience. If there's not an easy way to fix this, it would at least be nice if we didn't lose our one chance for the day. (I don't know how easy it is for the game to detect that it has frozen)

Same thing with the game freezing on guild raids. If my game freezes during a guild raid, it means that we don't defeat the monster and everyone in the guild is frustrated. I don't get why guilds are designed so the rewards aren't worth it unless every single member of the guild joins the combat and performs very well. WAY too much room for something to go wrong. If one guild member is on vacation, then we can't beat the CS 120 monsters (we're all at CS 150 or higher). If we fight a weaker monster, we get useless rewards.
                Last edited by Scoates; 03-12-2016, 09:28 AM.

Comment

As far as future updates though, I would REALLY like to see some sort of "breakage" ability to take higher level materials and break it into lower level materials. I have tons of higher level stuff, but I spend hours a day grinding for green material!

Comment

[QUOTE=Yarith;904035]I think fixing the current issues before plowing ahead and adding new stuff would be a GREAT way to keep people from leaving and not scare off new "clients".

1 - Crashes are still WAY too common. I just did the scroll hour run and it crashed on me 4 times (this is after rebooting my device which is the response I got from technical support on how to stop it from happening).

Are you using iPhone?

Comment

Nope, iPad.

Comment

A couple of more ideas:

1 - On the filter, for us english folks, can you please remove the "av" and "gm" filters?
                        2 - In guild runs, can you add the ability to swap skills out when selecting characters?

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions! Keep them coming
                          Visit the Official Chromatic Souls Facebook Page
                          Customer Support

Comment

Just a few ideas:

a, I would like to see some kind solution for the stamina thing.I think even with the +50 pots we have only a few tries a day and considering that ppl want to run raids/materials dungeons/guerilla dungeons/etc its not enough.

b, More sales and events (sales for gems or characters mostly,or more packages) like increased drop rate on legendary stuffs and IV scrolls when u draw using gems.Free rewards are also cool.

c,More updates and bug fixes

Comment

Suggestion for improvement on some unpopular Grand Master Skill:
                              1. Revenge : Longer duration and lower incoming damage
                              2. Mighty Strike : Higher damage and armor decrease percentage
                              3. Bash : Higher stun chance (Stun IV) and longer stun duration
                              4. Tree Protection : Lower skill cool down

Comment

Working...
                              X