Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES (MUST READ)

GAMEVIL USA welcomes you to our community forums! We love being able to provide a place for our players to gather and discuss the games they play! Our players mean everything to us and we enjoy hearing your opinions (good or bad) about the products we provide to you. This means providing a safe, constructive and pro-active environment for every player new to veteran to come and provide their feedback, and hopefully make some new friends in the process! Below we have detailed the forums Code of Conduct with the intent to inform our players of the rules and regulations of using and posting on these forums. We hope you enjoy these forums as much as we enjoying having them for you! Thank you!

GAMEVIL USA Forum Code of Conduct:

Disciplinary action for violating forum rules will typically take one of the following forms, depending on severity:

• Warning
• Temporary Ban
• Permanent Ban

1. We encourage our players to create fun and innovative forum names that can distinguish themselves to the rest of the forum community. When choosing a forum name please be mindful of the community and refrain from using any names that contain profanity, sexual language/actions, and impersonating GAMEVIL employees. This includes abbreviations, slang, and other bypasses. Inappropriate forum names will result in the account banned from the forums.

2. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, harassment, name & shame, or purposeless inflammatory posts. Any abuse towards our Community Managers, in any form, will not be tolerated. If behavior is deemed to be toxic, Community Managers may ban forum members without notice.

3. We will not tolerate inappropriate, sexual, vulgar, discriminatory or offensive language of any sort, this includes simulated, insinuated and abbreviated swearing. We ask that all posts pertain to our games and posts referring to illegal activities (drugs, pirating, crimes), Sexual activities and Terms of Service abuse such as hacking, account trading, and account selling will be removed from the forums and the poster could face ban from the forums. This policy also includes inappropriate or profane language that could offend players who read them. Community Managers have a final say on what is deemed inappropriate and there will be no chance for appeals.

4. GAMEVIL encourages players to be active on the forums and feel safe while doing so. This means that spamming another player on their thread or creating a thread to denigrate another player will not be tolerated. Any player found spamming, harassing or flaming another player on the forums will have the posts removed and could face a ban from the forums.

5. We understand that players may have strong feelings toward a specific subject. However please refrain from creating multiple threads of the same topic or discussions to overwhelm the forums. Bumping (repeated posting on a thread to keep it going or visible) is also not allowed. Players found in violation of this will have the threads deleted and may be subject to forum ban.

6. Advertising referral websites, phishing websites, or other malicious links is strictly prohibited. This also includes threads that contain links to non-GAMEVIL games. Any players found posting these types of threads will be banned from the forums.

7. Always post in the correct channel. Unrelated posts will be deleted or moved. Any groups created within the GAMEVIL forums must be pertaining to GAMEVIL or GAMEVIL titles. Any created groups found to be related to any other subjects will be deleted and the creator of said groups could face actions taken against their GAMEVIL forum account.

8. Players found to be posting unapproved, unannounced, or unofficial content based on speculation is subject to deletion, or temporary account suspension. Action taken is based on severity of infraction. This includes speculated future content notes taken from any other site that isn't GAMEVIL USA, unannounced coupon codes, or third party fan sites that may feature potentially leaked content.

9. Do not post or send any (disciplinary) actions taken by Community Managers or Moderators, such as banning, deleting posts, etc. Posting or sending private messages that are received from Community Managers or Moderators is prohibited.

10. GAMEVIL USA asks that players keep the length of their posts to a moderate length. Writing long threads can invite other players to harass the poster as well as incite arguments between players. Players creating extremely long threads will be reminded of this policy and further lengthy submissions could be removed as well as disciplinary action taken against the forum account.

11. GAMEVIL USA with help from moderators monitor the forums. For information on what our moderators do please follow this link: http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showthread.php?34449-Moderation

See more
See less

Zenonia 4 - Starter's Guide/FAQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zenonia 4 - Starter's Guide/FAQ

Zenonia 4 – Starter’s Guide/FAQ
    “in hopes of bringing order, stability, and justice to the online realm”…wat

Fairy Stones and Rune Skills
    Extreme Attack? Extreme Defense?
    • Extreme is just a prefix used to show that the elemental defense you receive or overall attack boost you receive will be higher than a normal one.
    • For example, an (Extreme Attack) Fire Rune usually has a Special Attack rating of 15-17, whereas a normal Fire Fairy Stone has a rating of 10-12

Special Defense1? Special Defense2?
    • Special Defense1 will be your defense against your elemental’s own attribute. For example, for a Fire Rune, Special Defense1 will correlate to DEF against FIRE. Special Defense2 in the same example will correlate to DEF against the other 3 remaining elementals (FROST, HOLY, and SHADOW)

How is your Fairy’s ATT or DEF determined?
    • Take your Special Attack or Special Defense 1 or 2 and multiply that by your fairy’s current level
    • Note: The above formula seems to be incorrect/glitched for a max Level 50 Anya (verified up to Level 47 Anya)

ZEN Related
    Getting Zen for achievements
    • From A-man8912, “u have to post them to twitter or fbook.”
    • From Awe Electrohop, “One more thing, you can post to both Facebook or Twitter, so It means double Zen per Achievement”

Items not working as expected? Auto Routing doesn’t do what it is supposed to? wat do?
    • Congrats, you just encountered your first bug/glitch/error. Trust me, there will be plenty more to come!

Examine Scroll
    • To help you examine unidentified items obviously!
    • You have to buy them? Yes lame. Yes mad. Good thing you get a free one when you first start the game! Make sure you check the treasure chest in Eraes Forest Mine along with other chests scattered throughout the world.

Stone of Awakening
    • Used to extract a Fairy Stone or Rune Skill from the Elementalist if your Fairy Sync isn’t at 100% yet.
    • Note: Fairy Stones and Rune Skills are generated randomly depending on your Fairy’s level (MAX is 50). So the higher your Fairy level, the better chance of drops (MAX Rune Skill is Level 10 – for some Rune Skills, the % boost increases, for others, only the duration of the boost increases)
    • You know when one of your Rune Skills proc’ed when you see “SPIRIT” icon pop-up.

Dragon Breath
    • Used to increase the refinement level of your equipment by +3
    • For Example, if your item is 0/11, it will become 0/14. NOT 3/11
    • Note: On some occasions, it seems you cannot apply Dragon Breath if your equipment has already been refined once. However, for the most part, even 11/11 items will still work (will become 11/14 after Dragon Breath)

Magic Dust/Deluxe Magic Dust
    • Refining is done at the Blacksmith (choose “Strengthen”). Magic Dust (increases success by unknown % - likely 15% according to Rubellite) or Deluxe Magic Dust (increases success by 30%) helps prevent your equipment from breaking. YES, your equipment can break if you fail so it is risky! If you have spare ZEN, you can purchase a Restoration Scroll to prevent yourself from losing your hard-earned virtual item forever…yes forever
    • Quick Tip: If you’re planning to spend real money on refining your items, buy the Expert Package from the Zen Shop. You get more bang for your buck.

Event Coupon
    • After selecting the item, click “Use” for a nice surprise
    • Note: the equipment you gain will depend on your current level. The higher level you are, the higher level equipment you get.
    • Note: the Abyss monsters stopped dropping Event Coupons a while ago so consider yourself one of the lucky ones if you still have one

Stone of Aid
    • First of all, NOT permanent - ONE time use only.
    • Second of all, allows you to add partners capped at 5 levels above your current level
    • So nice try Mr. Level 1, maybe you’ll have better luck adding that Mr. Level 99 next time

Bag Expansion
    • Don’t purchase the wrong thing. See http://global.gamevil.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31869

Sheathe Stones
    • Combine two same level items at the Blacksmith or by using your Portable Blacksmith
    • You cannot combine Legendary items
    • In general, you cannot go wrong with +40 or higher stat bonuses to your class's main stat (INT or CON for Druide, DEX for Hunter, etc.)
    • Note: Only the third Sheathe stone is replaceable, ie:

[↑] Enchant Stone
    [•] Sheathe Stone -- permanent
    [•] Sheathe Stone -- permanent
    [•] Sheathe Stone -- replaceable

Are the stats generated random? YES, but the higher level equipment you use (MAX Level 99), the higher chances of finding better sheathe stones.
    • Note: towards end-game, any item that is not 3 sheathe slots, isn’t worth keeping. Even if you found a rare DOUBLE statted item (ie. +40 DEX, +20 STR, with only 2 sheathe slots), in almost all cases, you would be better off with a +40 DEX 3 sheathe slots
    • Yes, an item can have 2 stats like the above example. No, it cannot have 3 stats, sorry.

What is that arrow-looking/hexagonal symbol slot above the sheathe stone slots?
    • That is for the 10% boost when applying Enchant Stones from the Zen shop.
    • Quick Tip: if you’re going to be spending the cash anyways, you might as well wait until your item is refined to its max level before applying the Enchant Stone to get the greatest 10% boost.
    • Quick Tip2: Don’t forget to apply Dragon Breath!

Stat Cap/Info
    -sp%
    • No cap. -100% sp = 0 mana drain

+hp absorb%
    • Unknown atm.

+reflection%
    • Unknown atm.

Guides
    Slayer – see Lockhart01’s thread, http://global.gamevil.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32036
    Blader –see lukeshep's thread, http://global.gamevil.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32195
    Hunter – see xiaolove’s thread, http://global.gamevil.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31987
    Druide – no real one atm. I might consider making a full CON one in the future, but for now, aracinid has an incomplete guide http://global.gamevil.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32415

General/Other
    Want free potions? Want to learn how to be boss at Den of Trials (DoT)?
    • See HiddenFromYou’s thread, http://global.gamevil.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32034

For DoT partners
    • see kyotosomo’s thread, http://global.gamevil.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32023
    • also see Burning's thread, http://global.gamevil.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32013

How to transfer items between characters?
    • Use your Bank silly.
    • Note: only certain items like equipment and fairy stones/rune skills can be transferred. Sheathe Stones cannot be transferred. However, nobody said equipment WITH sheathe stones inside cannot be transferred, nom saiyan?

I want to report a hacker?
    • Well, are you sure they are hacking and not just playing a twinked character? (see AK40S3V3N, http://global.gamevil.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32000)
    • If you are sure, well go ahead. http://global.gamevil.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31825

List of
    • Ingredients? Combine Scrolls? Set equip bonuses? See Rubellite’s thread, http://global.gamevil.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31965
    • All possible stat bonuses and fairy stones? See bluhavoc13’s thread, http://global.gamevil.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31941 And HiddenFromYou's thread http://global.gamevil.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32145
    • Titles? See A-man8912’s thread, http://global.gamevil.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31822

Android version coming out soon (in English)?
    • Released as of Feburary 16, 2012!

Want to see Level 99 chars?
    • See Force XXI’s thread, http://global.gamevil.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31852

Sending Mail?
    • Nope, not possible yet. Still, have fun trading between characters for now (see above)

Want to support No Zen for Stat and Skill Reset Stones?
    • Do so here http://global.gamevil.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31662

What does Import/Export do?
    • Allows you to upload your save file onto a cloud server than download it onto your same device if you do a reset (UDID specific)
    • Note: you will lose the save file on your current device when you do so.
    • Note 2: Not for the faint of heart.

Do fonts change when using different devices?
    • Quite possibly, yes.

How to Team battle in PVP?
    • Use another one of your own characters (if you have one)! Sorry, partnering with other people is not yet possible
    • Note: often, you will get far superior drops in pvp matches than you will in The Abbys/elsewhere

Can you play Zenonia 4 offline?
    • Well, like Reboyama said, “Ya it's possible, but no pvp”
    • And as Rubellite added, "No Abyss either"
    • Note: Android version requires constant internet connection

What is the continuum rift?
    • The Abyss
    • Note: You can enter the Abyss once per day, completely free of cost (ie. first run of the day will not deduct a pass)
    • Note: New day defined as real time (24 hrs).

My weapon doesn’t unequip?
    • Yup, that’s just how it is.

But I want to keep my inventory clean and I hate having my main weapon in the middle of my inventory! I want it organized!
    • Well, quick work around – equip any other equipable weapon, now you’re free to move your previously equipped item. I would suggest you move it now. Then reequip it for a nice clean inventory

Credits
    My home skillet biscuit, Rubellite! Check out his not only comprehensive, but completely awesome thread here! http://global.gamevil.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31965

Please feel free to add/comment or let me know if you want something removed if used without permission. Cheers.
    Last edited by xiaosongshu; 02-25-2012, 12:15 PM.
    xiaosongshu | Level 15 Druid | 22k HP

Nice guide!
    ------------------
    IGN: RamenHead

Zenonia 4: Blader - lvl 6x, Druid - lvl 4x
    Zenonia 3 (paid): Nature Shaman - lvl 5x, Sword Knight - lvl 5x
    Zenonia 2: Morpice - lvl 99

Destinia ID: 9958428461
    Assassin - lvl 38

Comment

“in hopes of bringing order, stability, and justice to the online realm”…wat
      I lol'ed.
      The casual conversational tone of this FAQ amuses me to know end.
      Compiling all those scattered bits of info must've taken quite a while. D=

Magic Dust (increases success by unknown %) or Deluxe Magic Dust (increases success by 30%) helps prevent your equipment from breaking.
      In Zenonia 3, Magic dust increased success rate by 15%. It should be the same in Z4.
      On another note, I recall zen mentioning before that refining past 3 is risky. So on the 4th time, start having those Restoration Scrolls on hand.

Stone of Aid
      ...allows you to add partners ONLY 5 levels above you...
      The wording here is sort of off, imo. It's capped at 5 levels above your character's current level...it's not like a lvl 35 char can only partner up with a lvl 40 char using the Stone of Aid. That'd be exasperating.

we’ll go ahead
      I grammar nazi you! xD

Can you play Zenonia 4 offline?
      • Well, like Reboyama said, “Ya it's possible, but no pvp”
      ...No abyss either. T_T May as well mention it.

Yayness!
      Last edited by Rubellite; 12-31-2011, 04:05 PM. Reason: Last quote got cut off!/sob

Comment

I have a newb question, but do you have to buy abyss passes with zen every time you want to do the abyss? or do you automatically get a free abyss pass each new day?

I'm just wondering because I haven't tried abyss yet, but I'm not sure if I should use up the pass you get in the beginning when you start the game.
        ------------------

Assassin - lvl 38

Comment

You can enter the abyss once per day, completely free of cost.
          If you wish to visit more than once, that's when the Abyss Pass comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubellite View Post
            ah thank you
            ------------------

Assassin - lvl 38

Comment

Originally posted by RamenHead View Post
              ah thank you
              No problem. Be sure to make as much room as possible in your misc bag, because those abyss monsters are very very fond of dropping event tickets. =P

Comment

I lol'ed.
                The casual conversational tone of this FAQ amuses me to know end.
                Compiling all those scattered bits of info must've taken quite a while. D=

In Zenonia 3, Magic dust increased success rate by 15%. It should be the same in Z4.
                On another note, I recall zen mentioning before that refining past 3 is risky. So on the 4th time, start having those Restoration Scrolls on hand.

The wording here is sort of off, imo. It's capped at 5 levels above your character's current level...it's not like a lvl 35 char can only partner up with a lvl 40 char using the Stone of Aid. That'd be exasperating.

I grammar nazi you! xD

...No abyss either. T_T May as well mention it.

Yayness!
                Great input and nice catch. Updated. Thanks!

Also added. Is once a day in-game time or 24hrs?

Also new section added (stat info).

Comment

Too bad, it's real time. In-game time whizzes by so fast that we'd definitely have hopped in there multiple times already if that were the case. This is probably the sole reason why it requires you to connect to network for the Abyss. Ya catch?

Oh, and "abyss" is misspelt once in your guide. =/

Comment

Too bad, it's real time. In-game time whizzes by so fast that we'd definitely have hopped in there multiple times already if that were the case. This is probably the sole reason why it requires you to connect to network for the Abyss. Ya catch?

Oh, and "abyss" is misspelt once in your guide. =/
                    That eye for attention to detail...is killer

Comment

"Nope, not possible yet. Still, have fun trading between characters for now."

How can I trade items between my chars??!??!?!??

Comment

Item shop --> Bank tab.
                        Once in, open up your inventory tab. Tap on the item you want to transfer, and tap on "to bank".
                        Save game.
                        Exit to main menu.
                        Load other character's (the receiver's) file.
                        Item shop --> Bank tab.
                        Tap the item you want, then again on "to inven"
                        Happiness.

Comment

oh wait, so the items you get from the abyss are all unidentified? -.-

it's so dumb because at the end it even tells me what rarity of equips i got

*table flip
                          Last edited by Stan Dupcomic; 12-31-2011, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Extreme Attack can go up to 19, I think. Extreme Defense certainly does, so why not Attack?

And do you mind if I use this information to make a Fairy Guide? I've already mentioned all that but I thought it'd be best to check if you're ok with it.
                            HiddenFromYou ❤ Rubellite - 88%.

Comment

Dis is good....
                              /Hiatus

Comment

Working...
                              X