Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES (MUST READ)

GAMEVIL USA welcomes you to our community forums! We love being able to provide a place for our players to gather and discuss the games they play! Our players mean everything to us and we enjoy hearing your opinions (good or bad) about the products we provide to you. This means providing a safe, constructive and pro-active environment for every player new to veteran to come and provide their feedback, and hopefully make some new friends in the process! Below we have detailed the forums Code of Conduct with the intent to inform our players of the rules and regulations of using and posting on these forums. We hope you enjoy these forums as much as we enjoying having them for you! Thank you!

GAMEVIL USA Forum Code of Conduct:

Disciplinary action for violating forum rules will typically take one of the following forms, depending on severity:

• Warning
• Temporary Ban
• Permanent Ban

1. We encourage our players to create fun and innovative forum names that can distinguish themselves to the rest of the forum community. When choosing a forum name please be mindful of the community and refrain from using any names that contain profanity, sexual language/actions, and impersonating GAMEVIL employees. This includes abbreviations, slang, and other bypasses. Inappropriate forum names will result in the account banned from the forums.

2. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, harassment, name & shame, or purposeless inflammatory posts. Any abuse towards our Community Managers, in any form, will not be tolerated. If behavior is deemed to be toxic, Community Managers may ban forum members without notice.

3. We will not tolerate inappropriate, sexual, vulgar, discriminatory or offensive language of any sort, this includes simulated, insinuated and abbreviated swearing. We ask that all posts pertain to our games and posts referring to illegal activities (drugs, pirating, crimes), Sexual activities and Terms of Service abuse such as hacking, account trading, and account selling will be removed from the forums and the poster could face ban from the forums. This policy also includes inappropriate or profane language that could offend players who read them. Community Managers have a final say on what is deemed inappropriate and there will be no chance for appeals.

4. GAMEVIL encourages players to be active on the forums and feel safe while doing so. This means that spamming another player on their thread or creating a thread to denigrate another player will not be tolerated. Any player found spamming, harassing or flaming another player on the forums will have the posts removed and could face a ban from the forums.

5. We understand that players may have strong feelings toward a specific subject. However please refrain from creating multiple threads of the same topic or discussions to overwhelm the forums. Bumping (repeated posting on a thread to keep it going or visible) is also not allowed. Players found in violation of this will have the threads deleted and may be subject to forum ban.

6. Advertising referral websites, phishing websites, or other malicious links is strictly prohibited. This also includes threads that contain links to non-GAMEVIL games. Any players found posting these types of threads will be banned from the forums.

7. Always post in the correct channel. Unrelated posts will be deleted or moved. Any groups created within the GAMEVIL forums must be pertaining to GAMEVIL or GAMEVIL titles. Any created groups found to be related to any other subjects will be deleted and the creator of said groups could face actions taken against their GAMEVIL forum account.

8. Players found to be posting unapproved, unannounced, or unofficial content based on speculation is subject to deletion, or temporary account suspension. Action taken is based on severity of infraction. This includes speculated future content notes taken from any other site that isn't GAMEVIL USA, unannounced coupon codes, or third party fan sites that may feature potentially leaked content.

9. Do not post or send any (disciplinary) actions taken by Community Managers or Moderators, such as banning, deleting posts, etc. Posting or sending private messages that are received from Community Managers or Moderators is prohibited.

10. GAMEVIL USA asks that players keep the length of their posts to a moderate length. Writing long threads can invite other players to harass the poster as well as incite arguments between players. Players creating extremely long threads will be reminded of this policy and further lengthy submissions could be removed as well as disciplinary action taken against the forum account.

11. GAMEVIL USA with help from moderators monitor the forums. For information on what our moderators do please follow this link: http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showthread.php?34449-Moderation

See more
See less

[]GUIDE[]Druide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• []GUIDE[]Druide

Druide guide Ver1.3 by Elz
    My first guide but im just that addicted so here goes...

Updates
    Ver1.2 added storymode leveling, and added more pics(DOT)
    Ver1.3 Added sheathe stones max stats

CONTENTS
    1. Introduction
    2. Stats-lvl99 pic
    3. Skill Build
    4. Equipment
    -Sheathe stones
    5. Fairies
    6. Leveling DOT
    7. Boss Tips
    8. Abyss/pvp Tips
    9. General Tips and Tricks

1. Introduction

Druide(why with the e I dont know!) are easily the simplest char to play with, Or can be as complex as you want. Specializing in hit and run, Or Become a bear and run around. This is my guide in relevance to how ive played using the druide. My opinion is how ive played and have had success but is also not the absolut perfect way to play the Druide. So if you have a different version of a druide then by all means make a guide. I hope this helps...

2. Stats-lvl99 pic

here is a picture/Link of a lvl99 druid with different stats so you can compare which will suit your playing style.

lvl99 Stats STR, DEX, CON, INT, HYBRIDS

By the way, this Char had max passive skills. its why a pure con has alot of attack due to tenacity, but has no other equipment on xcept for a druid totem that has 11 attack on it.

- Pure str or dex is silly. aka ive not tested but feel free to do so.
    - Pure con is very high def and hp but low hit rate and medium attack. Recomended for New players and those that doesnt like to die too much.
    - Pure int high sp, hit, attack and by far the most powerful breed but low hp and def. "played with pure int and are very powerfull, about 10k difference in attack max damage, but then again i wasnt using INT gear! with proper gear im guessing my Full INT druid can do over 200k max (firestep) damage. but until i get my INT SS, +30eva, and +30 C.dam, ill stay with con druids gear."
    - Hybrid con/int a more balance druid with average hp def attack and hit rate. Recomended for newer players.

3. Skill Build

Storymode leveling
    Lvl :
    (1)
    (2) ancestral wisdom-1/serpent totem-1(only useful at lower level)
    (3) ancestral wisdom-2
    (4) ancestral wisdom-3
    (5) spirit bear-1
    (6) ancestral wisdom-4
    (7) ancestral wisdom-5
    (8) none
    (9) none
    (10) entangling roots-1,lightning chain-1
    (11) none
    (12) none
    (13) none
    (14) none
    (15) firestep-5 (at lvl5 the time it takes firestep to finish, the cooldown is expired or close to and you can recast again) QUICKON
    Feral skin-1
    (16) feral skin-2
    (17) feral skin -3
    (18) feral skin-4
    (19) feral skin-5
    (20) sacrifice-1 QUiCKON <- only use for bosses for now.
    (21) concentrate-1
    (22) concentrate-2
    (23) concentrate-3
    (24) concentrate-4
    (25) concentrate-5
    (26) natures grace-1
    (27) natures grace-2
    (28) natures grace-3
    (29) firewall-1
    (30) power command-1 ->quickon
    (31) power command-2
    (32) none
    (33) none
    (34) none
    (35)spirit crash-1; hurricane shot-1 ; tenacity-1 ; tree of restoration-1 (HS ->quickon TOR->quickon)
    (36) tenacity-2
    (37) tenacity-3
    (38) tenacity-4
    (39) none
    (40)natures fury-1 ; area zero -1 (NF->quickon)

From here on you have all the skills that you will need, put 1 point on survival instinct for extra hp and untamed recovery for a 10% chance to recover hp damage taken. For each lvl max out the ultimate skills, then the passives, then the buffs starting with power command since this increases all your stats, or max firestep to do more damage. Firestep will be your main weapon and kills everything except for 2 bosses.

The following is a guide that my Druids use.
    Pure Con or Hybrid Players. this skill build is good for druides lvling up and playing story mode. Full int can use the same skills. Ur recommended as and end game breed. Using full Int druid in story is very hard unless you use zens and have the equipment already.

1.Ancestral Wisdom (10) passive <- maxed gives 30 INT stat skills
    2.Serpent Totem (1) active <-use in lower lvls
    3.Potion Plus (0) passive

4.Spirit Bear (1) active <-who doesnt want to tun into a bear!?, also a prerequisite
    5.Thorn Wall (0) buff <-useless even at max lvl it doesnt do much damage

6.Entangling Roots (5) active
    7.Lightning Chain (1) active <-not as good, even at max lvl I would get a damage of 1 to my max damage
    8.Survival Instinct (1) passive
    9.Feral Skin (10) passive <- maxed increase defense by 30%

10.Fire Step (10)buff <-Fast damage, main weapon of a druid but needs to be close to enemies.

11.Fire Wall (1)active
    12.Sacrifice (1)buff <- doubles your normal attack for a short time.
    13.Concentration (10) passive <-maxed increase your attack by 30%

14.Spirit Crash (1)active <-prerequisite
    15.Untamed Recovery (1) passive <-not tested but at lvl1 10% chance to not get damaged is good enough
    16.Natures Grace (10) passive <-Maxed increase CON by 30

17.Power Command (10)buff <-maxed all stat increase by 30%
    18.Hurricane Shot (10)active <-Great range attack, Maxed it doubles its length of destruction...
    19.Tenacity (10) passive <-maxed increases your attack by a factor of CON x 150%. so if you have CON 1000 your attack gains 1500.

20.Tree of restoration (1)active <-only usefull when you dont have hp absorb gear
    21.Natures Fury (2) ultimate <- it says your attack range increases by 60% but i found it also give more attack damage.
    22.Area Zero (2) ultimate <- chance to use spells without using sp

quick on :fire step: power command:natures fury:Hurricane shot: pvp/pve friendly
    quick on2:Sacrifice:Entangle Roots:Tree of restoration:Spirit bear:

Advanced setup end game lvl99 druides con/hybrid/INT druids
    Has lower stats but more powerfull attacks

1.Ancestral Wisdom (5) passive <-option to max with zen
    2.Serpent Totem (0) active
    3.Potion Plus (0) passive

4.Spirit Bear (1) active
    5.Thorn Wall (0) buff

6.Entangling Roots (10) active
    7.Lightning Chain (1) active
    8.Survival Instinct (1) passive
    9.Feral Skin (10) passive

10.Fire Step (10)buff

11.Fire Wall (10)active
    12.Sacrifice (1)buff
    13.Concentration (10) passive

14.Spirit Crash (1)active
    15.Untamed Recovery (0) passive
    16.Natures Grace (5) passive <-option to max with zen

17.Power Command (10)buff

18.Hurricane Shot (10)active
    19.Tenacity (10) passive
    20.Tree of restoration (0)active

21.Natures Fury (2) ultimate
    22.Area Zero (2) ultimate

quick on :fire step: power command:natures fury:Hurricane shot: pvp/pve friendly
    quick on2 :sacrifice:entangle roots:Firewall:Lightning chain: <-I use this to have more attack options

Full Int druids can use the same skills, since all skills listed gives you more attack, even tenacity. But with full Int druids, you need to boost your hp, def and evade. You will find that you need to run around more and die more if you dont have the right absorbs equips and boosters.

Full con/Hybrids will need to increase their hit rate more.

Druides have one main weapon, firestep then your secondaries are hurricane shot, Entangling roots, firewall... but you will find you can kill quicker with just firestep.

4. Equipment

On Normal up to lvl70
    Title: most valuable player +3% sp absorb or Lucky guy +3% hp absorb
    Basically anything you can get from monsters, and if you have to, just buy a stronger weapon from equipment shop. At lvl 50ish start going on pvp, and abyss, by now you should be able to do a bit of damage. Pvp till you get a nice weapon. Use Guardian set by crafting them. guardian set is enough to kill final boss.

END GAME EQUIPMENT lvl99
    Title: Legendary workhorse 15% all stat/ Zenoniac 10% all stat(for those who cant get the other anymore)

Masters equipment with multi bonus affect with 3 slots.

Dimensional Set Effect: Attack +20%//Defense +25%//Max HP +2000//Max SP +2000//All Stats +15

- with Conqueror, Transcendent, construct, dimensional or masters Gloves and Boots
    - with Conqueror or Luminuous, construct, dimensional or masters Accessories

Saurabi Set Effect: Attack +15%//Defense +20%//Max HP +1750//Max SP +1750//All Stats +10

- with Conqueror, Transcendent, construct, dimensional or masters Gloves and Boots
    - with Conqueror or Luminuous, construct, dimensional or masters Accessories

Dusk Set Set -(not recomended since out of all the dusk set ive found, ive never gotten one that is good enough to use)

-Sheathe stones

These are all the possible stones as far as i know, if you know more please let me know. Epic stones gives the max possible value for your stones so use lvl 90+ epics when crafting.

All unique sheathe stones are the same.
    Unique Sheathe stones
    Hp absorb +5%
    Sp absorb +5%
    Reflect +5%
    Gold drop 50
    All stats + 10
    Item drop +2.5

Epic
    max Hp +616
    max Sp +616
    Attack +285
    Defense +168
    Hit rate +32
    Eva +32
    Ceva +32
    Crit Rate +32
    Crit Dam +32
    STR +44
    DEX +44
    CON +44
    INT +44
    SP consume -16% (I've always goten 15% but for the first time i got 16 so maybe its even higher, i used 2 x lvl99 pvp epic gear...)

please let me know if youve gotten higher than these stats on the stone because these are the results of me doing hundreds of lvl90+ epic gear... best results come from lvl99 pvp gear, then abyss, then story mode.

Pure INT druids use Int, Eva, Ceva, Cdamage stones (in order of priority)
    Pure Con/Hybrid druids use Con, Hit rate, Ceva, Eva, Int stones (in order of priority)

5. Fairies

Runestones with any 3 slots(attack is preferable but in all my time ive only ever goten 1 with 3 skill slots normal)
    1.Earths blessing increase con <-more health and defense
    2.Letter of courage increase crit rate <-higher the crit rate is better to do more damage
    3.Letter of leadership Decrease skill cooldown. <-so you can keep casting your buffs, and attacks faster.

Others stack stones and say that they stack, so im waiting on more letter of leadership stones to restack mine up. The more you can cast your buff, the better or more powerfull your attacks are.

6. Leveling DOT
    Den of trials is the fastest way to lvl. And with a powerfull partner you can lvl up faster through the floors. All you gotta do is let your partner kill everything while you sit back down the bottom. Look on your map and when the door turns to green its all clear to go to the next lvl.

Heres a list of powerfull partners
    • taofox lvl4 slayer <-great for rushing any chars since hes lvl is 4!!
    • lecwarr lvl38 slayer
    • kain_r lvl52 slayer
    • joinwings lvl56 blader
    • kain_r lvl70 druid
    • [GM]QuiZ - lvl53
    • wpx_tacoman lvl2 30k attack 14k def slayer

Originally posted by s3ank1ng View Post
    [GM]QuiZ - Lvl 53, 30k attack, 8k def. - Switching to a higher level hacked partner dramatically increases his hit rates in the Den. QuiZ can clear to floor 50 fairly quickly!

PS: I use taofox to start and he's the bomb
    Originally posted by jacobfarrow View Post
    hey everyone, I am going to tell you the best IMO DoT partner for low levels. his name is wpx_tacoman.

Jacobfarrow

Ive made it up to floor51.... yes thats right 51!!! let me know when you figured out how to get there.. =)

Shaturus warning. I really dont know what its refering to though....

... To reach lvl 51, just tap up next to the door when you've killed all the monsters. You have less than half a second to go through the doors.

7. Boss Tips

This is only for pure con/Hybrid druides that has similiar skills to my guide. All boss besides shaturu and wall face guy, since these are the only bosses you cant touch with your firestep. for the rest heres your boss guide.

Right before you fight a boss, make sure your health and sp is full. Now save and exit to menu. by doing this you reset all your quick on spells so they are ready to use, and when you continue you are invinsible for about 2seconds. continue and quickly go to boss area, skip all story, dash right next to the boss, cast firestep, power command, natures fury, quick on switch then cast sacrifice. (note: its easier to damage enemies with firestep in human form rather than bear.) if you dont have hp absorb then have hp potions on your secondary quick on... in this format bosses will last about 5-10 seconds... and yes even levithian will last 10 seconds, he did in hell mode vs my con druide...

Wall face guy
    -kill the tower to the left and right
    -dash to the very bottom <-he cant attack you from here
    -cast powercommand,natures fury
    -dash up three times and cast hurricane
    -dash back all the way down.
    -dash up three times and cast Entangling roots
    -dash up three times and cast Firewall
    -basically dash up attack dash down and repeat till dead.

Shaturu
    -cast power command for extra defense and hp.
    -kill legs with firestep only... save your ER,FW for the head
    -find his attack pattern and avoid them.
    -when the heads goes down cast natures fury, sacrifies
    -face shaturu and use hurricane, Entangling roots, Firewall and lastly a charged attack.
    - repeat
    SHATURU CASTLE SEAL ROOM GUIDE,
    Follow the map to get to the seal room. quickest way

8. Abyss/pvp Tips

1 start here(view pic) for every round and face down. Maxed Entangle roots will last to the next round if casted at the very last millesecond, then right after casting ER hold down attack to charge your attack. Your attack will charged while going onto the next lvl.
    2. release charged attack,
    3.cast hurricane
    4. chase down monsters with firestep, and recast buffs whilest right next to monsters so while your on your casting delay you are still damaging monsters. Repeat process.

If you can get your hit rate to 200 at lvl99 then you doing good. Abyss level 26+ you need 200+ HitRate. and atleast 100-150 c.evade and evade.

PVP tips
    1.cast hurricane
    2.cast firestep while enemy is spinning in hurricane
    3.dash towards enemy
    4.cast powercomand, naturesfury whilest next to enemy
    5. this should give you a 3 second KO unless your up against insane chars.

9. General Tips and Tricks

Con/hybrid Druides are fun to play with since your chasing down monsters most of the time rather than hit and running.rarely ever die with its insane amount of hp(pure con/bear).

Durability
    Everyone knows durabilty goes down gradually, and yes you can repair it. But did you know that max durability also goes down? Have a look at your mining pick(non zen bought ones), if youve used it alot you will notice that max durability has actually gone done without you knowing(or maybe you did know but didnt care). Here is how you avoid your max durability to go down(this more important for DUR items that has less than 20 dur, lol i didnt realize this till later). Before you repair your items, save game. repair item, have a look at each notice and dont rush to repair everything. you will actually get a notice saying your max dur has gone down. If this happens, exit to main menu and return to game. you can then repair your items again without having your max dur go down, or if it does, just exit and enter again.

Alternative to revives without penalties(non boss) story mode
    SAVE often, even right before you die.
    when you do die and that option come to revive with origin or with penalties, just close the app and restart it. You will start where you saved last with a 2 second invunrubility, at that time either press pause heal up or go to town via teleport scroll. No penalties.
    Originally posted by Rubellite View Post
    Um. When you die, you can accept the penalty revival, exit to main menu, then enter again to be exempt from all punishment. You don't necessarily have to quit your app and reboot in order to avoid it. So long as you don't save after the penalty revival (quit & return instead), you're good to go, basically.
    Unlimited Delux magic dust.(10 mins per)
    -Create new char
    -collect 15 bronze from first quest
    -finish quest and land of fallen area
    -talk to fallen soldier and do his quest to talk to mayor.
    -go to adonis and talk to enchanter
    -talk to mayor and finish quest
    -this opens up all other quests
    -talk to black smith and do 10bronze quest/collect
    -talk to blacksmith again and do next quest
    -kill wisps/hunters for combining quest.
    -make magic stone
    -talk to black smith and collect delux magic dust.
    -transfer your item to be strengthened via bank and strengthen with your new delux dust.
    -transfer back to bank and save
    -repeat for more, and this process will be easier if you have a lvl2 weapon with 3 open slots and put +200 attack in them.

Upgrading tips:
    You can strengthen any item twice(x2 or lvl2) with magic dust succesfully without destroying the item. upgrade item to lvl5 with delux magic dust(1 in 10 is destroyed). anything higher, the chances of item being destroyed is higher...

Quick mining
    -mine from a rock.
    -save, quit to menu, and continue.
    -the rock is reseted and ready to mine.
    -note: carefull though, everything else resets, so monsters you killed will be there again.

Multi visit to Abyss(without tickets)
    -Create 3 other chars of the same class
    -Lvl them up to max
    -transfer your equips between your chars
    -visit Abyss 4 times a day rather than just once...

I will post up more tips and tricks when i remember them, but for now back to more testing... let me know what you guys think or if theres something i can improve on this... like i said in the beggining this is my first guide, so anything to help will greatly appreciated. If you like the guide please rate a 5star thread

-Elz
    Last edited by eleazar; 04-10-2012, 06:06 AM.

I'd love to see you make a video doing the Abyss with your Droid.
    Please look at my Hellgate suggestion, leave a comment; help bring more positive and fun improvements to Spirit Stones.

Comment

Originally posted by jalpseon View Post
      I'd love to see you make a video doing the Abyss with your Droid.
      yeah im working on that... so far i cant find an app that does video app demos... maybe ill just do iphone over iphone like most other vids...

Comment

Great job! Am trying out druid now to see for myself. Running den now.

Comment

Now this is a guide! Simple and clean, splendid job so far. Thumbs up.

Comment

Originally posted by yumadbro View Post
            Now this is a guide! Simple and clean, splendid job so far. Thumbs up.
            Thanks, ill be working on how to lvl via story mode too, but for now im experimenting with Pure Int druide... pretty kick a$$ druide but really needs proper equipment. Pure Int may be only possible as an end game char.

Comment

Good job with this eleazar!

Formatting is a bit odd in some places though. (Yes, I care.) Did you copy-pasta from notepad or something? Because it does that sometimes. =P

Originally posted by eleazar View Post
              Thanks, ill be working on how to lvl via story mode too, but for now im experimenting with Pure Int druide... pretty kick a$$ druide but really needs proper equipment. Pure Int may be only possible as an end game char.
              Full INT druid is fun--keeps you on your toes as you plough through the story...feral druid just makes you want to snore in comparison. It definitely isn't as time-efficient in comparison to the full CON build though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubellite View Post
                Good job with this eleazar!

Formatting is a bit odd in some places though. (Yes, I care.) Did you copy-pasta from notepad or something? Because it does that sometimes. =P

Full INT druid is fun--keeps you on your toes as you plough through the story...feral druid just makes you want to snore in comparison. It definitely isn't as time-efficient in comparison to the full CON build though.

yeah you hit that on the target... it was a quick one so i just used notepad... when i do have time away from the phone ill fix it up... lol

change one of my lvl99 druide into a pure INT but used my pure con druids equips... still not bad though since he lasted all the way to round28 in the abyss.. round 29 is my max for my con druide...

time to update my tips, you reminded me of something lol...

Comment

YEAH i can finally have a base on where to start a druide thanks Eleazar!
                  Zenonia 4
                  Druide LVL 99

Comment

hi! im having a hard time with the holy gem quest. um currently at the hidden dungeon but everytime i reach the number 3 area of the map there is like a stone or rock blocking my way and i cant get thru! i checked the guides but none of them say how can i remove the stone (i think its near the trap wherein if u step on it it will drain your hp) hope you can help me tnx!

Comment

Originally posted by ishxclusive View Post
                      hi! im having a hard time with the holy gem quest. um currently at the hidden dungeon but everytime i reach the number 3 area of the map there is like a stone or rock blocking my way and i cant get thru! i checked the guides but none of them say how can i remove the stone (i think its near the trap wherein if u step on it it will drain your hp) hope you can help me tnx!

im not sure i know where you are... try and post a pic if you can and maybe someone can help here..

Comment

Originally posted by ishxclusive View Post
                        The two stone blocks that are beside a Magic Tower and 2 Fallen Spirits? Hold down the right arrow key and press the melee attack button to push the block forward so you can proceed.

Comment

I agree with and support your point of view.That's great!
                          Cheap WOW Gold
                          Runescape Money
                          RS Gold
                          maplestory buy mesos

Comment

Updates with a few Full Int druid results, but not complete. added more tips and tricks and a few pics like this one...

has anyone else seen this warning??

Edit: And what is it for?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by eleazar View Post
                              Updates with a few Full Int druid results, but not complete. added more tips and tricks and a few pics like this one...

has anyone else seen this warning??

Edit: And what is it for?!?!?!
                              I see you got the formating stuff cleaned up, nice. =P The skill distribution is a wonderful addition as well.

Lousy uni connection, or I can't see pics from the hosting site you use or something. What does it say?

Comment

Working...
                              X