Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES (MUST READ)

GAMEVIL USA welcomes you to our community forums! We love being able to provide a place for our players to gather and discuss the games they play! Our players mean everything to us and we enjoy hearing your opinions (good or bad) about the products we provide to you. This means providing a safe, constructive and pro-active environment for every player new to veteran to come and provide their feedback, and hopefully make some new friends in the process! Below we have detailed the forums Code of Conduct with the intent to inform our players of the rules and regulations of using and posting on these forums. We hope you enjoy these forums as much as we enjoying having them for you! Thank you!

GAMEVIL USA Forum Code of Conduct:

Disciplinary action for violating forum rules will typically take one of the following forms, depending on severity:

• Warning
• Temporary Ban
• Permanent Ban

1. We encourage our players to create fun and innovative forum names that can distinguish themselves to the rest of the forum community. When choosing a forum name please be mindful of the community and refrain from using any names that contain profanity, sexual language/actions, and impersonating GAMEVIL employees. This includes abbreviations, slang, and other bypasses. Inappropriate forum names will result in the account banned from the forums.

2. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, harassment, name & shame, or purposeless inflammatory posts. Any abuse towards our Community Managers, in any form, will not be tolerated. If behavior is deemed to be toxic, Community Managers may ban forum members without notice.

3. We will not tolerate inappropriate, sexual, vulgar, discriminatory or offensive language of any sort, this includes simulated, insinuated and abbreviated swearing. We ask that all posts pertain to our games and posts referring to illegal activities (drugs, pirating, crimes), Sexual activities and Terms of Service abuse such as hacking, account trading, and account selling will be removed from the forums and the poster could face ban from the forums. This policy also includes inappropriate or profane language that could offend players who read them. Community Managers have a final say on what is deemed inappropriate and there will be no chance for appeals.

4. GAMEVIL encourages players to be active on the forums and feel safe while doing so. This means that spamming another player on their thread or creating a thread to denigrate another player will not be tolerated. Any player found spamming, harassing or flaming another player on the forums will have the posts removed and could face a ban from the forums.

5. We understand that players may have strong feelings toward a specific subject. However please refrain from creating multiple threads of the same topic or discussions to overwhelm the forums. Bumping (repeated posting on a thread to keep it going or visible) is also not allowed. Players found in violation of this will have the threads deleted and may be subject to forum ban.

6. Advertising referral websites, phishing websites, or other malicious links is strictly prohibited. This also includes threads that contain links to non-GAMEVIL games. Any players found posting these types of threads will be banned from the forums.

7. Always post in the correct channel. Unrelated posts will be deleted or moved. Any groups created within the GAMEVIL forums must be pertaining to GAMEVIL or GAMEVIL titles. Any created groups found to be related to any other subjects will be deleted and the creator of said groups could face actions taken against their GAMEVIL forum account.

8. Players found to be posting unapproved, unannounced, or unofficial content based on speculation is subject to deletion, or temporary account suspension. Action taken is based on severity of infraction. This includes speculated future content notes taken from any other site that isn't GAMEVIL USA, unannounced coupon codes, or third party fan sites that may feature potentially leaked content.

9. Do not post or send any (disciplinary) actions taken by Community Managers or Moderators, such as banning, deleting posts, etc. Posting or sending private messages that are received from Community Managers or Moderators is prohibited.

10. GAMEVIL USA asks that players keep the length of their posts to a moderate length. Writing long threads can invite other players to harass the poster as well as incite arguments between players. Players creating extremely long threads will be reminded of this policy and further lengthy submissions could be removed as well as disciplinary action taken against the forum account.

11. GAMEVIL USA with help from moderators monitor the forums. For information on what our moderators do please follow this link: http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showthread.php?34449-Moderation

See more
See less

[Update] iOS v1.0.7 Patch Notes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Update] iOS v1.0.7 Patch Notes

ZENONIA 5 iOS v1.0.7 Update LIVE

Patch Notes:
    1. Minor Bug Fixes

Thanks for your continuous support.

Download it for FREE Here:
    [iOS] http://bit.ly/zenonia5

Originally posted by gamevil View Post
    ZENONIA 5 iOS v1.0.7 Update LIVE

Patch Notes:
    1. Minor Bug Fixes

Thanks for your continuous support.

Download it for FREE Here:
    [iOS] http://bit.ly/zenonia5
    May we know what the minor bug fixes are? (Just curious to see if it's anything I've been having trouble with).
    Originally posted by Rubellite
    Happy, if you double post again, I will infract you.
    -○- Ah, Poetic Justice. -○-

Comment

Originally posted by Angel View Post
      May we know what the minor bug fixes are? (Just curious to see if it's anything I've been having trouble with).
      I'll ask our developers in a couple hours when they get into the office in Korea. What issues were you experiencing?

Comment

I'll ask our developers in a couple hours when they get into the office in Korea. What issues were you experiencing?
        A few minor ones and a few that are considered 'major'.

Minor Inconvenience:

Collecting Scrolls: Luckily, I still have a few active people on my list of Zenonia 5 players so I get a few scrolls each day, but when I accept the scrolls, only half or less appear in the bank. I have just under 300 already in my inventory saved up so this isn't a big deal to me at the moment but to anyone else whom hasn't saved them up, I can imagine it being annoying.

[B]Unable to remove 'friends'/'inactive players'[B]: As the title says, we're unable to do them because when we click on the 'Friends' button, it gives us a list of all the Gamevil Live accounts of the friends who have added us (To which we've accepted) and whenever we click on them it says the following, "DATA does not exist. so not only are we unable to view them we cannot do any of the following things that come from being able to do on their profile.

- View if they are active
        - Delete them if they are inactive.

The time from clicking on your character to logging in to the map: Not a big problem as I can always just go to a town to log out, but sometimes I forget, but when you click the character you want to log on with, when it loads and gets to the map screen, I can't move for like three seconds but the monsters can and a lot of damage can be done in 3 seconds and I've died around five times because of it loads the map/sprites/data or something. Something so small/stupid but annoying none the less.

Moderate Inconvenience

The PvP Hackers: Not a bug so to speak but I am no longer able to do ANY PvP due to 4/5 of the people that I have to beat on their having hacked sprites/stats and all that. I don't need to do PvP to continue with the game, but when their were events for it, I couldn't even try.

Trying to beat someone whom has 600,000 attack just isn't do-able in any situation. Haha.

Major Inconvenience:

Game randomly Kicking you off the game/Freezing: This has happened to me on 6 different devices. Randomly I'd be in a battle and all of a sudden, I would not be moving any more, the game would be frozen and I would have to exit the game. Now, the annoying thing is, normal means of exiting the game have been stopped due to the game freezing, so I have to manually end the task/dump the data of the game, because if I don't, the game refuses to let you back in to it. Next is when it doesn't freeze and just kicks you out of the game, you have to do the same thing, end the task, then log back on and go back to playing. Sadly, the worst one is when the game kicks you out but the game doesn't recognise that you've been kicked out and the game is still running, I go back onto the app, select my character and it's on the 'dead' screen telling me I died and need to either use an 'origin of life' or lose EXP/Money and Durability. So either way, I'm in a world of hurt.

Export/Import Feature: It is severely broken and no one who knows about Zenonia 5 will dare to go near it. The amount of random people who have played this game, decided to do this because they assumed it was safe who have then made an account on the forum to ask us something along the lines of 'Why is my Data not there/coming back?' in which they've lost their character, their time and their spent ZEN on that character.

I too have lost my character, to this, in which I lost thousands of ZEN I spent on the character/upgrades to the account and all the time I spent getting the Unique/Legendary equipment in which I have had to make a new character and start over with nothing, not even able to get the zen from that character back or anything that was on it. I've come to terms with it, but it's still annoying and upsetting that I spent real money on it and it's just gone.

Well, that's most of them, well, all the 'important' ones, anyway. Hope that helps!

Comment

It definitely does. I've forwarded your inquiry to our developers. We hope to resolve the issues as soon as possible.

Comment

It definitely does. I've forwarded your inquiry to our developers. We hope to resolve the issues as soon as possible.
            I'm glad and fingers crossed the can fix them in a few updates or maybe a quick fix patch. :3 Thanks again, Gamevil?

... Feels weird calling you that because I'm not sure how many people have access to that account. Haha.

Comment

Yes I think its different people controlling GAMEVIL account lol
              Anyway, please do what Angel write
              Please add something like moderator at game who checks top players and hackers at pvp! That's the most important
              I hate hackers! hackers are gay
              SPIRIT STONES FRIEND CODE: E 1400 664
              ~
              Monster Warlord:
              Global 1: 6086788300

Comment

Originally posted by tomywid77 View Post
                Yes I think its different people controlling GAMEVIL account lol
                Anyway, please do what Angel write
                Please add something like moderator at game who checks top players and hackers at pvp! That's the most important
                I hate hackers! hackers are gay
                Hackers are gay? Well... I think that's the first time I've ever heard them being called that! Haha. But yes, Hackers are not fun and they ruin the games in more ways than one. I mean, sure I would love to have infinite ZEN, I would love to be able to beat everyone in PVP and get to Floor 60 in the Abyss, but I want to earn my things on the game. I guess it's a Rarity to want to do that anymore!

Comment

I played pvp for hours and hours last night through rated quick match and finally reached 1st (for about an hour until the 'new day' started). It is EXTREMLY frustrating facing hackers, especially when they are a wizzard with a floating skull, two zerk clones, and not to mention the wizz is oooooooo about half the size of the barrell map.....

Comment

Hmmm, this thread has seemed to drift from the origional topic slightly.... new thread is needed

Comment

Originally posted by happygolucke View Post
                      Hmmm, this thread has seemed to drift from the origional topic slightly.... new thread is needed
                      No, no thread is needed at all, we already have a complaint thread and they know about it, just stop posting here.

Comment

Working...
                      X