Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES (MUST READ)

GAMEVIL USA welcomes you to our community forums! We love being able to provide a place for our players to gather and discuss the games they play! Our players mean everything to us and we enjoy hearing your opinions (good or bad) about the products we provide to you. This means providing a safe, constructive and pro-active environment for every player new to veteran to come and provide their feedback, and hopefully make some new friends in the process! Below we have detailed the forums Code of Conduct with the intent to inform our players of the rules and regulations of using and posting on these forums. We hope you enjoy these forums as much as we enjoying having them for you! Thank you!

GAMEVIL USA Forum Code of Conduct:

Disciplinary action for violating forum rules will typically take one of the following forms, depending on severity:

• Warning
• Temporary Ban
• Permanent Ban

1. We encourage our players to create fun and innovative forum names that can distinguish themselves to the rest of the forum community. When choosing a forum name please be mindful of the community and refrain from using any names that contain profanity, sexual language/actions, and impersonating GAMEVIL employees. This includes abbreviations, slang, and other bypasses. Inappropriate forum names will result in the account banned from the forums.

2. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, harassment, name & shame, or purposeless inflammatory posts. Any abuse towards our Community Managers, in any form, will not be tolerated. If behavior is deemed to be toxic, Community Managers may ban forum members without notice.

3. We will not tolerate inappropriate, sexual, vulgar, discriminatory or offensive language of any sort, this includes simulated, insinuated and abbreviated swearing. We ask that all posts pertain to our games and posts referring to illegal activities (drugs, pirating, crimes), Sexual activities and Terms of Service abuse such as hacking, account trading, and account selling will be removed from the forums and the poster could face ban from the forums. This policy also includes inappropriate or profane language that could offend players who read them. Community Managers have a final say on what is deemed inappropriate and there will be no chance for appeals.

4. GAMEVIL encourages players to be active on the forums and feel safe while doing so. This means that spamming another player on their thread or creating a thread to denigrate another player will not be tolerated. Any player found spamming, harassing or flaming another player on the forums will have the posts removed and could face a ban from the forums.

5. We understand that players may have strong feelings toward a specific subject. However please refrain from creating multiple threads of the same topic or discussions to overwhelm the forums. Bumping (repeated posting on a thread to keep it going or visible) is also not allowed. Players found in violation of this will have the threads deleted and may be subject to forum ban.

6. Advertising referral websites, phishing websites, or other malicious links is strictly prohibited. This also includes threads that contain links to non-GAMEVIL games. Any players found posting these types of threads will be banned from the forums.

7. Always post in the correct channel. Unrelated posts will be deleted or moved. Any groups created within the GAMEVIL forums must be pertaining to GAMEVIL or GAMEVIL titles. Any created groups found to be related to any other subjects will be deleted and the creator of said groups could face actions taken against their GAMEVIL forum account.

8. Players found to be posting unapproved, unannounced, or unofficial content based on speculation is subject to deletion, or temporary account suspension. Action taken is based on severity of infraction. This includes speculated future content notes taken from any other site that isn't GAMEVIL USA, unannounced coupon codes, or third party fan sites that may feature potentially leaked content.

9. Do not post or send any (disciplinary) actions taken by Community Managers or Moderators, such as banning, deleting posts, etc. Posting or sending private messages that are received from Community Managers or Moderators is prohibited.

10. GAMEVIL USA asks that players keep the length of their posts to a moderate length. Writing long threads can invite other players to harass the poster as well as incite arguments between players. Players creating extremely long threads will be reminded of this policy and further lengthy submissions could be removed as well as disciplinary action taken against the forum account.

11. GAMEVIL USA with help from moderators monitor the forums. For information on what our moderators do please follow this link: http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showthread.php?34449-Moderation

See more
See less

ZENONIA IS BACK! Time again weaves another tale!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZENONIA IS BACK! Time again weaves another tale!

Greetings Zenonia Fans!
    We have SPECTACULAR NEWS FOR YOU!
    ZENONIA IS BACK!!!
    To celebrate the return of Zenonia, we will be hosting a Closed Beta Test event, starting TODAY, WEDNESDAY, March 25th, 2015 at 6:30 PM PDT, where everyone is invited for a first-hand look at the latest edition of this epic action RPG series.
    Full details on how to join and participate HERE: http://bit.ly/ZENONIASCBT
    See you soon!

It's kinda stupid how you made it just for Android... :/

Comment

Originally posted by RedNebulous View Post
      It's kinda stupid how you made it just for Android... :/
      Yeah, they should make it only for iOS buyers... the smart people >.>
      Inotia 3: Children of Carnia
      Lucio - Templar Lvl. 110

Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel
      Kiyan - Warrior Lvl. 105

ZENONIA
      Regret - Paladin(Good) Lvl.99

ZENONIA 2: The Lost Memories
      Morpice - Magician Lvl.99

ZENONIA 3: The Midgard Story
      Chael - Shadow Hunter Lvl.99

ZENONIA 4: Return of the Legend
      Regret - Slayer Lvl.99 (Dead)

ZENONIA 5: Wheel of Destiny
      Evan - Mechanic Lvl.119

ZENONIA S: Rifts In Time
      Regret - Slasher Lvl.65
      Neal - Magician Lvl.70 (Playing)

Comment

Originally posted by Gohan13 View Post
        Yeah, they should make it only for iOS buyers... the smart people >.>
        The smart people? Sure...

You do realise that they used to make the games for iOS devices first a few years ago, Android users had to wait 3 - 4 months before we got a release and now thanks to how easy Google Play is and how much support Android offers developers compared to Apple and what they offer, they work with Android for testing and releasing.

I personally can't stand the iPhone. They over complicate things and their 'exclusive' software dwindles in comparison to Android exclusive tech. You can't modify anything on the iPhone without it hating it or stopping working completely and I know more people to complain about their iPhone breaking/freezing than anyone of my friends who owns a Galaxy phone. If people like iPhones better, good for them, but in the sections of gaming and modification, app development and what you can actually do, Samsung and their Phones/Tablets are so much better, especially since NVIDIA work directly with Google. If that doesn't sell you on the gaming front, then nothing will.
        Originally posted by Rubellite
        Happy, if you double post again, I will infract you.
        -○- Ah, Poetic Justice. -○-

Comment

Originally posted by Angel View Post
          The smart people? Sure...

You do realise that they used to make the games for iOS devices first a few years ago, Android users had to wait 3 - 4 months before we got a release and now thanks to how easy Google Play is and how much support Android offers developers compared to Apple and what they offer, they work with Android for testing and releasing.

I personally can't stand the iPhone. They over complicate things and their 'exclusive' software dwindles in comparison to Android exclusive tech. You can't modify anything on the iPhone without it hating it or stopping working completely and I know more people to complain about their iPhone breaking/freezing than anyone of my friends who owns a Galaxy phone. If people like iPhones better, good for them, but in the sections of gaming and modification, app development and what you can actually do, Samsung and their Phones/Tablets are so much better, especially since NVIDIA work directly with Google. If that doesn't sell you on the gaming front, then nothing will.
          I'm an iphone user yet the only reason I'm sticking with mine is because of convenience, just can't be bothered to change everything over etc. If my phone broke well and truley for good, i'd change to android in a heartbeat, so many people i know have converted and have no regrets.

Originally posted by SquarePig
          Looks like the idea of using a quote in sig is catching on, in a way :)

Comment

Working...
          X