Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES (MUST READ)

GAMEVIL USA welcomes you to our community forums! We love being able to provide a place for our players to gather and discuss the games they play! Our players mean everything to us and we enjoy hearing your opinions (good or bad) about the products we provide to you. This means providing a safe, constructive and pro-active environment for every player new to veteran to come and provide their feedback, and hopefully make some new friends in the process! Below we have detailed the forums Code of Conduct with the intent to inform our players of the rules and regulations of using and posting on these forums. We hope you enjoy these forums as much as we enjoying having them for you! Thank you!

GAMEVIL USA Forum Code of Conduct:

Disciplinary action for violating forum rules will typically take one of the following forms, depending on severity:

• Warning
• Temporary Ban
• Permanent Ban

1. We encourage our players to create fun and innovative forum names that can distinguish themselves to the rest of the forum community. When choosing a forum name please be mindful of the community and refrain from using any names that contain profanity, sexual language/actions, and impersonating GAMEVIL employees. This includes abbreviations, slang, and other bypasses. Inappropriate forum names will result in the account banned from the forums.

2. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, harassment, name & shame, or purposeless inflammatory posts. Any abuse towards our Community Managers, in any form, will not be tolerated. If behavior is deemed to be toxic, Community Managers may ban forum members without notice.

3. We will not tolerate inappropriate, sexual, vulgar, discriminatory or offensive language of any sort, this includes simulated, insinuated and abbreviated swearing. We ask that all posts pertain to our games and posts referring to illegal activities (drugs, pirating, crimes), Sexual activities and Terms of Service abuse such as hacking, account trading, and account selling will be removed from the forums and the poster could face ban from the forums. This policy also includes inappropriate or profane language that could offend players who read them. Community Managers have a final say on what is deemed inappropriate and there will be no chance for appeals.

4. GAMEVIL encourages players to be active on the forums and feel safe while doing so. This means that spamming another player on their thread or creating a thread to denigrate another player will not be tolerated. Any player found spamming, harassing or flaming another player on the forums will have the posts removed and could face a ban from the forums.

5. We understand that players may have strong feelings toward a specific subject. However please refrain from creating multiple threads of the same topic or discussions to overwhelm the forums. Bumping (repeated posting on a thread to keep it going or visible) is also not allowed. Players found in violation of this will have the threads deleted and may be subject to forum ban.

6. Advertising referral websites, phishing websites, or other malicious links is strictly prohibited. This also includes threads that contain links to non-GAMEVIL games. Any players found posting these types of threads will be banned from the forums.

7. Always post in the correct channel. Unrelated posts will be deleted or moved. Any groups created within the GAMEVIL forums must be pertaining to GAMEVIL or GAMEVIL titles. Any created groups found to be related to any other subjects will be deleted and the creator of said groups could face actions taken against their GAMEVIL forum account.

8. Players found to be posting unapproved, unannounced, or unofficial content based on speculation is subject to deletion, or temporary account suspension. Action taken is based on severity of infraction. This includes speculated future content notes taken from any other site that isn't GAMEVIL USA, unannounced coupon codes, or third party fan sites that may feature potentially leaked content.

9. Do not post or send any (disciplinary) actions taken by Community Managers or Moderators, such as banning, deleting posts, etc. Posting or sending private messages that are received from Community Managers or Moderators is prohibited.

10. GAMEVIL USA asks that players keep the length of their posts to a moderate length. Writing long threads can invite other players to harass the poster as well as incite arguments between players. Players creating extremely long threads will be reminded of this policy and further lengthy submissions could be removed as well as disciplinary action taken against the forum account.

11. GAMEVIL USA with help from moderators monitor the forums. For information on what our moderators do please follow this link: http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showthread.php?34449-Moderation

See more
See less

[Guide]Mechanic

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide]Mechanic

Hello everyone welcome to my mechanic guide. Here is a guide to my mechanic guide
    0.Intro
    1.Stats
    2.Skills
    3.Level progression
    4.Boss battles
    5.PvP
    6.Equipment
    7.Fairy
    0.Intro
    Generally a Mechanic class is a class of Evasion, Luck, and Skill. Mechanics do not use defense to defend, and trying to add stat/skill points to try to defend your mechanic is going to just make him weaker than any other class. The Mechanic is Brutal when used correctly or he could be very Fragile if you mess up his stats. After this guide there will be no way you could mess up your mechanic, unless you feel like experimenting which is the fun thing to do.

1. Stats
    In this section you will see how stats effect the other stats, Descriptions of each stat in a comparison to a Mechanic, and 3 Different Stat builds.

First of all lets look at how each stat gets affected by adding stat points to a primary stat:
    Str: Per 1 stat point +2 Def
    Dex: Per 1 stat point +6 ATT, +00.06HIT, +0.16EVA, +0.18CRI , and +0.08CRI.DMG
    Con: Per 1 stat point +1 DEF and +20HP
    Int: Per 1 stat point +28 SP, +.14 HIT, and +.22 Cri.Dmg

So now I will give a description about how each stat will help or not help a mechanic.

Str- This is the worst stat for a mechanic, getting +2 DEF per stat point will not help you throughout the game as much as the others especially since Con gives you 1 Defense anyways but also gives you HP.

Dex- This is the mechanics primary stat so it is the most important stat for a mechanic. It gives you the most out of any other stat but only using this stat can leave you dying to every boss in 1-2 hits. That shouldn't be a problem though if you evade half of the hits though...

Con- Obviously like every other class this is the stat that will fortify your character to try to keep him alive longer. It gives you Hp and DEF so if you feel like your evading skills aren't as good as they could be then adding some Con could help you a lot.

Int- Just like the Mechanic Launcher in Z3 Int actually gives you more than just SP and SP recovery. Even though it does give you more Cri.DMG and over twice as much HIT per point Those both are stats that will end up being just fine if you increase Dex but if you want to be a brutal skill using mechanic then go ahead and increase some Int I would think you wouldn't destroy your character by adding some.

Ok and finally I will list the different Builds for a mechanic.

Build 1: Full Dex all the way! The Aggressive Mechanic.
    This build is what I would say is the recommended build for anyone who likes a power house that is hard to get touched as well. The problem with this is that throughout the beginning of the game it takes a long time for your evasion to catch up to the enemies you are fighting so it will take a while for you to really be evading every hit so until then you will be dying a lot and that isn't a bad thing because as far as I can tell it paid off letting you deal massive damage and as well keeping enemies away from you.
    Build 2: Every Level 2 Dex 1 Con! The Careful Mechanic.
    This build is basically to keep you from dying as much through out the game but you can ask any berserker or paladin and they will tell you that they died on most of the bosses too. This will most likely not make you beat every boss the first time because of your extra hp and will also make your character 99 Dex weaker by the time you are max level but also will make you have 1980 extra Hp by the time you are level 99. So this build might end up being worth it for some people.
    Build 3: Every 2 levels 5 Dex 1 Int! The Spell Casting Mechanic.
    This might not be a build you expected me to mention but it is actually a legitimate build for some people. For me personally I didn't worry about upgrading Active skills on my mechanic until around level 65 but some people think passive skills are useless when compared to Active skills. So if you are primarily upgrading your Active skills this might be good for you. it will give you around 49 extra Int giving you a total of 1372 extra SP and more Hit and Cri.DMG than other Mechanics but honestly you will probably be hitting 100% anyways wit any of the above builds but extra Cri.DMG is nice at times but it isn't really a significant amount to brag about. So this build is good if you want to be more of a spell casting Mechanic.

These are the stat builds that are the only recommended ones I could talk about more but I would just end up saying that you shouldn't use this so it would be pointless...

2. Skills
    Now on to the skills, out of this section you will see a brief description of each passive and active skill plus a comparison of which skills are good for the main story, which skills are only good for PvP, and which skills are just terrible and would be best to skip and never think about. I know I decided to do my skill section different than the other 2 guides out, tell me if you like how I did mine.

Active:

Back Step- This skill makes you step back while shooting at the enemy having a chance to inflict Slow to keep them away. At first glance this skill looks worth-while but later on it ends up becoming weak since it can only hit twice and hits only 1 enemy on most occasions, which makes it a lot worse than its competitor "Laser Beam". In general though if you want an other skill in your skill slot to deal some damage when everything else is in cool-down then it could be useful. In PvP it is ok not the best but it can finish someone off if they are almost dead

Laser Beam- This is actually one of the best skills that a Mechanic can get and it is the first skill a Mechanic can get. It can hit multiple enemies in a line, hit multiple times, and deal massive damage. The bad thing is that you can be hit during it so watch your flanks because I've died several times because of enemies attacking me while I use this skill. This skill is also great for PvP which I will talk about in the PvP section.

Knockback Shot- No... It is weak, hits once, and only hits one enemy. And if you are a good mechanic almost every one of your shots should knock back anyways. In PvP I suppose it will hit the enemy if you aim it but so will the other skills so skip this one .

Flash- This is the best Mechanic skill in the game and you can get it as early as lvl 5! First of all it hits all enemies on screen and even though it only hits once unlike knockback shot which you have to aim for it to even hit Flash at level 1 deals 450% of your attack so it is really powerful as well as easy to use. Also to top that off you are invulnerable during it so you can literally use it to counter peoples skills so that you don't get hit. PLUS it can silence enemies (Locks their ability to use skills) and that can save your life so many times and idk if it is a glitch or not but several monsters while silenced don't move at all while they are silenced so that just makes flash so much better again. If you are wondering which skill to max first it should be this one. In PvP it is amazing as well it will usually kill a wizard in 1 hit but I will talk about this more in the PvP section.

Precision- This is the first Buff for the Mechanic which increases your crit rate and trust me this one is bad, the skill casting time is too long leaving you open for to much time and it isn't even worth it because whenever you knock back your opponent 5 times you are dealing less damage than if you were hitting the enemy 10 times without knocking it back which is basically what this skill helps do. In pvp it takes to long to cast so just skip this skill for sure

Maximum Output- This skill was in Z3 and Z4 but wait no it wasn't, in those games it increased Attack too as well as range so in this game they nerfed it greatly and it isn't even worth getting anymore plus like the other Buffs It takes to long to cast in PvP and PvE

Explosion Shot- At first I thought this was bad but then I realized that this actually does do pretty good damage and can hit multiple people if you use it right. But in PvE it is an average skill and should be put in your skill slot to finish people off or to start the initial damage but for PvP this skill works very well.

Seize Mode- This skill just leaves you vulnerable and is weak for PvP you will most likely die if you try to use it. Skip this one.

Flamethrower- This skill is good too but isn't It is still really good though, having mobility during a skill is a good trait and the enemy could be a whole sprite under you and it will still hit so you can easily keep enemies away with this. It is just as useful for PvP to keep them away too.

Elecsnare- This skill in my opinion is bad because it does less damage than flamethrower, can miss easily, and can only hit 1 enemy. Very bad for PvE and if you hit with it in PvP it isn't the worst but it is not worth a skill point so skip this one.

Blitz Mode- This might actually be the best Buff the mechanic has because in PvE and PvP you can use it to run and hide to regain health or whatever it may be. So I can recommend getting it if you want a skill that will get you out of a sticky situation.

Energy Bomb- Cast time is long and at lvl 1 it takes 20% of your Sp and increases your attack by 60% but it isn't really worth it since It doesn't last long and probably will end up taking more Sp than your other skills(depending your build and level)

Supporting Shot- This skill summons 2 cannons from the ground. I was the most surprised by this skill I was really hoping that this skill would be good but It really just acts as being necessary to get Satellite Shot. Other than that it can be a good decoy but when compared to Paladins and Berserkers decoy type skills it is bad since they die in one hit and are some what weak. For PvP same thing I suppose you can use them to distract an opponent which is what I do but they won't do too much.

Satellite Shot- Finally the Ultimate skill for the Mechanic which shoots down a huge laser onto your enemies which follows them. At first I thought this skill was bad because it is slow and for some enemies they will just get around it and not get hit by it but it turns out to do the most damage if you know how to use it correctly. Basically you should summon it on top of your enemy and circle around them it will keep them in that general area to get continuously hit dealing a lot of damage over time. For PvP I use it as a shield it is really good and I will talk about it more in PvP section.

Ok so that is it for Active skills now for Passive skills.

Passive

Potion Effect increase- If you think about it this skill could make an "HP Medicine (L) lv.1" give you 100% of your health back instead of 75% in just 3 levels. But in all honesty this skill isn't worth it. Doesn't do anything In PvP

Gold Plus- Gives you extra gold but definitely is not worth it. In PvP it does nothing.

Weapon Specialized- This is a must have skill especially when combined with "Passive Master". At Max level it gives you 22% extra ATT. In PvP it will help you kill enemies easier and intimidate people with your high ATT numbers ^^

Def Increase- If you have learned nothing from my stats section that being if you even read it you would know that this skill isn't necessary I would say skip it but if you think you need extra Def then go ahead. In PvP it will make you last most likely 0 more hits !

EVA Increase- at max it will give you +20 EVA which at first I thought was pointless but without this I wouldn't have more EVA than I have HIT. It is really good for mechanic and in PvP it will make you evade more often :P

CRI Rate Increase- Trust me you don't need any more crit rate, if you maxed this you will end up just having to chase enemies shoot then chase them again then shoot it would probably **** for PvE. But for PvP on the other hand I might actually help you kill some enemies and help keep them away.

Con Increase- At max it increases your Con by 30 which is worth it because it is like going 2 Dex 1 Con for 30 levels. It will keep you alive and is definitely worth maxing out. In PvP it will actually keep you alive a lot more often than with "Def increase"

Dex Increase- This skill is an obvious must. It will give you more of what every Mechanic needs for life. If there is one passive skill you max it should be this for sure. In PvP more ATT more EVA more wins!

Passive Master- At max level it upgrades all passives by 30% which is believe it or not really good. This skill is a must even if you only max "Dex Increase" because it will give you 9 extra Dex and that is useful enough.

EVA per Dex- At max level it gives you 60% EVA per Dex. I maxed it I don't think there was as big of an EVA difference as "EVA increase" gave me but I still think its worth it. It also depends on your Mechanics build because the more the Dex the more the EVA gets increased, which is why on the "Level Progression" area I have branching skill point paths so if you chose to do 2 Dex 1 Con it probably isn't worth it to max this skill.

Escape Expert- As far as I can tell it barley activates but when it does It makes you run really fast and can help you get away but then again you are a mechanic and will usually die in 3 hits anyways so the chances of it activating kind of make it useless.

Area Zero- Doesn't seem worth having I mean you should have SP potions anyways making 1 skill not cost Sp isn't that big of a deal.

Ok so that is it for the Skills section!

3. Level Progression
    In this section I will list what skills I recommend getting every level or whether or not you should save skill points for an other skill later on. Here we go!(Keep in mind this is just how I recommend mechanics skills you don't have to follow this.)
    Lv.1- Nothing
    Lv.2- Acquire Laser beam
    Lv.3- Save for Flash
    Lv.4- Save for Weapon Specialized
    Lv.5- Acquire Flash, Acquire Weapon Specialized, Weapon Specialized
    Lv.6 through Lv.13- Weapon Specialized (MAXED)
    Lv.14- Save for EVA Increase
    Lv.15- Acquire Explosion Shot, Acquire EVA Increase
    (This might sound crazy but)Lv.16 trough 24- Save 1 for Flamethrower, Save 4 for Dex Increase, Save 4 for Con Increase
    Lv.25- Acquire Flamethrower, Acquire Dex Increase lvl 5, Acquire Con Increase lvl 4
    Lv.26 through 30- Dex Increase (MAXED)
    Lv.31 through 34- Con increase lvl 8
    Lv.35- Acquire Supporting Shot
    Lv.36 through 37- Con increase (MAXED)
    Lv.38 through 44- Acquire Passive Master lvl 7
    Lv.45- Acquire Satellite Shot
    Lv.46 through 48- Passive Master (MAXED)
    Lv.49 through 57- EVA increase (MAXED)
    Lv.58- Acquire Eva per Dex
    Lv.59 through 67- Flash (MAXED)
    Lv.68 through 71- Laser Beam Lvl 5
    Lv.72 through 78- Satellite Shot Lvl 8
    (Right here I have 2 different opinions of skills you should go to depending on how you play)
    Lv.79 through 87- EVA per Dex (MAXED) OR Lv.79 through 83- Laser Beam (MAXED) Lv.84 through 87 Flamethrower Lv.5
    Lv.88 through 89- Satellite Shot (MAXED) OR Lv.88 through 89- Satellite Shot(MAXED)
    Lv.90 through 95- Laser Beam (MAXED) OR Lv.90- Acquire Escape Expert
    Lv.96 through 99- Flamethrower Lv.5 OR Lv.91 through 99 Explosion Shot (MAXED)

OK so one thing I forgot to mention is that in Zenonia 5 the max level for a skill is Lvl 10

4. Boss Battles
    This section is more of a General Boss battle section saying what to do generally against every boss. Some of these tactics might not work on every boss.

1st- When you start a boss fight check your distance from the boss and make sure they aren't too close, If they are then move away.

2nd- Once you have moved away use Laser Beam just to see how much damage they will take from a normal move that will usually keep them away (hopefully).

3rd- Study their attack patterns learn how fast they are and just keep dashing around all over the place. To dodge attacks but make sure you hit him every 2-3 seconds because if you run for long enough the boss starts regenerating HP.

4th- Use Flash when the boss is about to hit you to avoid damage and or use flash if you know that you won't die from the boss I 2 hits (that means if a boss could do a move that does like 3 hits in a second be cautious and save flash for when he/she uses that move) because you can use Flashes quick cool-down time to your advantage.

5th- Other than that just keep doing these things combine other skills within (I am not listing to use any skills after level 5 because the first boss you can beat at around lvl 10-13 so I don't want to list strategies that won't work for all people) your level area like use flamethrower to keep distance and Satellite Shot to use as a moving barrier things like that.

Hope this helps

5. PVP

This as well as the Boss Battle section is more of a General guide to how to fight people in PvP there are several variations so that's why I can't do it precisely. I will be listing what a Mechanic should do against each character (Supposing that you have Satellite Shot)

General PvP fighting with Mechanic!
    The AI in this game is really dumb which is perfect for doing PvP against AI's with a Mechanic. The AI will try to run straight at you so the first thing you do against any character is as quickly as possible activate Satellite Shot.They will run into it and if you maneuver correctly you can keep them inside of it and since it is doing damage every second it makes it to where the AI has barley any time to run out of it so after the enemy is in Satellite Shot then it is time to use flash. This will usually kill every class except Paladins.

Mechanic VS Mechanic!
    Whenever you fight a Mechanic as a Mechanic you should Mostly just watch out for flash. Other than that I've never lost to an other mechanic before (then again Usually have higher stats than the mechanics I fight) Just do what is general and usually if he gets hit once by the satellite shot and you use flash he will die.
    On rare occasions though the mechanic will evade a lot of your skills. In that case the battle can become close if you get unlucky but use laser shot on him then keep him away with flamethrower and if by then he isn't dead explosion shot should kill him. It might end up a close fight though

Mechanic VS Paladin!
    This is usually one of the hardest fights a Mechanic can face. Between the paladins high DEF and it healing itself all the time it can be difficult to kill it. Plus there is this hammer skill that kills me in 1 hit every time so make sure to keep it away all the time try everything you can if the "General" doesn't finish the paladin. I've killed Avatar cash using Paladins with my "General" strategy though so it should work.

Mechanic VS Wizard!
    If the General doesn't work against a Wizard then the person is hacking DEF or Eva because if you go look in the "Report hackers" thread you will see I beat a Wizard with 44,000 ATT just by doing my "General" strategy. But seriously usually if a wizard hits me once with a normal attack I will be almost dead and if I get hit by a skill from a wizard I usually die every time so try to make sure the Wizard doesn't hit you.

Mechanic VS Berserker!
    Berserkers have several annoying skills with invulnerability so do "General" and if it isn't dead watch out for the clones, if a Berserker summons clones keep running until either you can use Flash again or the clones are gone because they can kill you pretty quickly. A lot of the time since they are slow you can put support shot down and get around them too.

So that is it for PvP Good luck all my Fellow Mechanics!

6. Equipment

In this section I will be talking about which equipment you should be looking for in your mechanic because once you get to the end of the game you are grinding and finding like 6 magic rare+ items every 20 minutes there are going to be good and bad ones for sure.

This section might seem obvious, I mean obviously take the equipment with Dex or Con right? Well that is true. With a mechanic having gear that gives you extra stats is almost as essential as using your stat points wisely. Right now with my level 88 character I have a total of +127 DEX points just in my equipment (And I have a possibility of exactly 60 more total DEX worth in upgrade stones.
    So here I have to make an important decision. Should I try replacing my equipment that gives me con/int with other items that have upgrade slots available so I can give myself 60 more Dex or should I keep the items I have equipped? Well no unless I find a better Magic+ rare item that can replace for example my cannon which is my lowest level (50) that gives me +16 Int. I haven't found an other cannon since then so that's why I still have one. And as I found usually getting sets is worthless because the items you have will probably be better than the set bonus depending if all your set is rare or not...

But the real reason for this section is for titles for mechanics. I have to say right now that I missed out on the best title for the mechanic the whole game because I didn't know where the black merchant was. If you are wondering where he is go here. If you talk to him 20 times in a row it gives you a title that increases your DEX by 15%. In the beginning of the game that isn't too useful yet but it will become better (for your ATT and other Dex-stats)than titles that give +20 to all stats depending on what build you are using. If you have that you have the best title for the mechanic and it is probably easier to get than the title you get by becoming level 5.

7. Fairy

In this section I will talk about which Skill Rune is the best for the Mechanic and which skill stones to try to find.

Fire Rune, Burn damage can be a pain!
    This is the rune I used throughout he game and it seems to work out fine I mean in PvP it does a considerable amount of damage to opponents when it affects them and in PvE honestly it doesn't help much maybe a few times during the story I got a kill because of it but it wasn't like I couldn't go over and shoot him instead. I would see why this would be better for a Melee character.

Frost Rune, Slow down and chill...
    This is the preferred Rune to have for a Mechanic. Since the point of the Mechanic is to keep enemies away slowing down enemies is good to do in PvP and PvE especially against bosses. But in normal PvE you will be killing monsters to fast for it to matter other than that this would be the best for the Mechanic.

Holy Rune, Your Weapon Shall become Medusa.
    This would be the second best for a mechanic since turning an enemy into stone can be good for keeping them away as well as stopping them from hitting you. You will be able to get away from enemies as well and in PvP usually if I get petrified I die so if you petrify your PvP enemy you will probably end up winning because you get a big advantage.

Dark Rune, And may your death be confusing???
    This rune inflicts confuse on your enemy making them run the wrong way the average annoying stuff but enemies that are AI controlled aren't really affected by it to much and it is definitely not needed for a Mechanic.

Skill Stones-
    Try to get any of these:
    Dex+ Any %
    Con+ Any %
    HP Absorb + any %
    Eva + any %
    Cri Rate + any %
    Att + any %
    Reflect + any %

I hope this helps you with what you do with Celina!
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    I hope you guys liked my guide up to this point I hope it helps you and teaches you something about Mechanics. Later I will be adding
    8.???

Recent Edits: I fixed the "Level progression" section because there were some things wrong with it and things that I think could be done better at different points so I fixed that. Fixed minor grammar issues.
    Next update will be of more in-depth skills and skill upgrade levels with credits to s51n9cs3.

Tell me if I should add anything else about the Mechanic and give me feedback or tell me if I need to fix something. Thanks for reading
    -NewLegend
    Last edited by newlegend; 12-11-2012, 09:27 PM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You Can Murder, Or You Can Destroy
    (Main character in each game)
    Z5
    Mechanic-96
    (Yay)
    Z4
    Slayer-56
    (Ehh :/)
    Z3
    Nature Shaman-60
    (Got deleted because I put my phone in my pocket while it was on... Don't ask how cause idk how...-.-)
    Z2
    Daza-99
    (Sadly died alongside my Ipod Touch)
    Z1
    Warrior-61
    (PSP/PS3 version FTW)

Ok I hope you guys enjoy this ^^
    Last edited by newlegend; 12-09-2012, 12:51 PM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Z5
    Mechanic-96
    (Yay)
    Z4
    Slayer-56
    Z3
    Nature Shaman-60
    (Got deleted because I put my phone in my pocket while it was on... Don't ask how cause idk how...-.-)
    Z2
    Daza-99
    Z1
    Warrior-61
    (PSP/PS3 version FTW)

Comment

fail lol xD

Comment

Nice Job with the guide at this point.

Comment

OK I finally finished with what I had first planned to do on this guide I've been working on it since 9:48 AM and now its 1:45 pm so I'm going to take a break

Later I will add what Equipment a Mechanic should look for and what Titles to try to get.

I Hope this guide actually helps someone x.x
          Z5
          Mechanic-96
          (Yay)
          Z4
          Slayer-56
          Z3
          Nature Shaman-60
          Z2
          Daza-99
          Z1
          Warrior-61
          (PSP/PS3 version FTW)

Comment

Originally posted by newlegend View Post
            OK I finally finished with what I had first planned to do on this guide I've been working on it since 9:48 AM and now its 1:45 pm so I'm going to take a break

Later I will add what Equipment a Mechanic should look for and what Titles to try to get.

I Hope this guide actually helps someone x.x
            how did you do the different colors?Id like to implement that in my guide.And also what is the order of CENTER COLOR and SIZE coding?(i know center comes before size).And also if the zerk has speed + items or passive up you will die most of the times as a mechanic ^^
            Last edited by mirobg; 12-09-2012, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mirobg View Post
              how did you do the different colors?Id like to implement that in my guide.And also what is the order of CENTER COLOR and SIZE coding?(i know center comes before size).And also if the zerk has speed + items or passive up you will die most of the times as a mechanic ^^
              press the quote button on that post and you can see everything I did to makes colors etc.
              Z5
              Mechanic-96
              (Yay)
              Z4
              Slayer-56
              Z3
              Nature Shaman-60
              Z2
              Daza-99
              Z1
              Warrior-61
              (PSP/PS3 version FTW)

Comment

Btw I'm sorry my skill section isn't as good as Square Pigs I wasn't writing down all this stuff while playing so I didn't really pay attention to like how much % each skill went up per level x.x I will probably make the skills section better though.
                Z5
                Mechanic-96
                (Yay)
                Z4
                Slayer-56
                Z3
                Nature Shaman-60
                Z2
                Daza-99
                Z1
                Warrior-61
                (PSP/PS3 version FTW)

Comment

A very nice and detailed guide.
                  Definitely going to help me when I start a Mechanic sometime.

The order of the tags makes no difference.

Comment

Originally posted by SquarePig View Post

The order of the tags makes no difference.
                    yah I figured that much.Btw newlegend its a good idea to addbup which fairy rune and skill stones r the best for mecha

Comment

yah I figured that much.Btw newlegend its a good idea to addbup which fairy rune and skill stones r the best for mecha
                      well I don't know which ones because the only good rune I got throughout the whole game was a fire rune with 2 slots but obviously getting DEX and avoid skill stones are good, I will include that later.
                      Z5
                      Mechanic-96
                      (Yay)
                      Z4
                      Slayer-56
                      Z3
                      Nature Shaman-60
                      Z2
                      Daza-99
                      Z1
                      Warrior-61
                      (PSP/PS3 version FTW)

Comment

there r also attack% skills as well as hp and sp absorb ones you might need to think bout em xD

Comment

Originally posted by SquarePig View Post
                          Yea I'm about to start Wizard now so I will for sure be using your guide. I decided that since I beat the game I'm going to go through the game as the other characters at the same time and I will switch characters every boss fight. I think this will be fun.

Why isn't there a stickied Paladin guide?
                          Z5
                          Mechanic-96
                          (Yay)
                          Z4
                          Slayer-56
                          Z3
                          Nature Shaman-60
                          Z2
                          Daza-99
                          Z1
                          Warrior-61
                          (PSP/PS3 version FTW)

Comment

there r also attack% skills as well as hp and sp absorb ones you might need to think bout em xD
                            Yea Hp absorb would be good for any character...
                            Z5
                            Mechanic-96
                            (Yay)
                            Z4
                            Slayer-56
                            Z3
                            Nature Shaman-60
                            Z2
                            Daza-99
                            Z1
                            Warrior-61
                            (PSP/PS3 version FTW)

Comment

great mechanic guide..

*addtional

-flash skill can silence/disable enemies skill.
                              happy zenonia

Comment

Working...
                              X