Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES (MUST READ)

GAMEVIL USA welcomes you to our community forums! We love being able to provide a place for our players to gather and discuss the games they play! Our players mean everything to us and we enjoy hearing your opinions (good or bad) about the products we provide to you. This means providing a safe, constructive and pro-active environment for every player new to veteran to come and provide their feedback, and hopefully make some new friends in the process! Below we have detailed the forums Code of Conduct with the intent to inform our players of the rules and regulations of using and posting on these forums. We hope you enjoy these forums as much as we enjoying having them for you! Thank you!

GAMEVIL USA Forum Code of Conduct:

Disciplinary action for violating forum rules will typically take one of the following forms, depending on severity:

• Warning
• Temporary Ban
• Permanent Ban

1. We encourage our players to create fun and innovative forum names that can distinguish themselves to the rest of the forum community. When choosing a forum name please be mindful of the community and refrain from using any names that contain profanity, sexual language/actions, and impersonating GAMEVIL employees. This includes abbreviations, slang, and other bypasses. Inappropriate forum names will result in the account banned from the forums.

2. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, harassment, name & shame, or purposeless inflammatory posts. Any abuse towards our Community Managers, in any form, will not be tolerated. If behavior is deemed to be toxic, Community Managers may ban forum members without notice.

3. We will not tolerate inappropriate, sexual, vulgar, discriminatory or offensive language of any sort, this includes simulated, insinuated and abbreviated swearing. We ask that all posts pertain to our games and posts referring to illegal activities (drugs, pirating, crimes), Sexual activities and Terms of Service abuse such as hacking, account trading, and account selling will be removed from the forums and the poster could face ban from the forums. This policy also includes inappropriate or profane language that could offend players who read them. Community Managers have a final say on what is deemed inappropriate and there will be no chance for appeals.

4. GAMEVIL encourages players to be active on the forums and feel safe while doing so. This means that spamming another player on their thread or creating a thread to denigrate another player will not be tolerated. Any player found spamming, harassing or flaming another player on the forums will have the posts removed and could face a ban from the forums.

5. We understand that players may have strong feelings toward a specific subject. However please refrain from creating multiple threads of the same topic or discussions to overwhelm the forums. Bumping (repeated posting on a thread to keep it going or visible) is also not allowed. Players found in violation of this will have the threads deleted and may be subject to forum ban.

6. Advertising referral websites, phishing websites, or other malicious links is strictly prohibited. This also includes threads that contain links to non-GAMEVIL games. Any players found posting these types of threads will be banned from the forums.

7. Always post in the correct channel. Unrelated posts will be deleted or moved. Any groups created within the GAMEVIL forums must be pertaining to GAMEVIL or GAMEVIL titles. Any created groups found to be related to any other subjects will be deleted and the creator of said groups could face actions taken against their GAMEVIL forum account.

8. Players found to be posting unapproved, unannounced, or unofficial content based on speculation is subject to deletion, or temporary account suspension. Action taken is based on severity of infraction. This includes speculated future content notes taken from any other site that isn't GAMEVIL USA, unannounced coupon codes, or third party fan sites that may feature potentially leaked content.

9. Do not post or send any (disciplinary) actions taken by Community Managers or Moderators, such as banning, deleting posts, etc. Posting or sending private messages that are received from Community Managers or Moderators is prohibited.

10. GAMEVIL USA asks that players keep the length of their posts to a moderate length. Writing long threads can invite other players to harass the poster as well as incite arguments between players. Players creating extremely long threads will be reminded of this policy and further lengthy submissions could be removed as well as disciplinary action taken against the forum account.

11. GAMEVIL USA with help from moderators monitor the forums. For information on what our moderators do please follow this link: http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showthread.php?34449-Moderation

See more
See less

[Fairy Guide] It's beautiful.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesGoh View Post
    One question. What do I do with a 3 slot holy rune? Should I replace it with my other 2 slotted runes of other attributes or sell it away since holy effects are almost useless
    Use it. Slot it.

Delete it when you get a three slotted dark rune & 3 skill stones. If you get a three slot dark rune soon, well, ****s for you.

Updated with level 0 Awakening Flame stone.
    HiddenFromYou ❤ Rubellite - 88%.

Comment

Nice guide it looks sooooo tiring to read....(actually i have not read it.)
      I am me and no one else.

People need fear to survive. We experience it so we get stronger.

A sound soul resides within a sound mind and a sound body.

Blog: http://global.gamevil.com/forums/blog.php?42629

Comment

Originally posted by HiddenFromYou View Post
        Use it. Slot it.

Delete it when you get a three slotted dark rune & 3 skill stones. If you get a three slot dark rune soon, well, ****s for you.
        But isn't that a wastage of skill stones? *Sob* forever unlucky T.T

Comment

Originally posted by WesGoh View Post
          But isn't that a wastage of skill stones? *Sob* forever unlucky T.T
          Sort of. The rune stone doesn't really make that much of a difference.
          HiddenFromYou ❤ Rubellite - 88%.

Comment

Ok thanks for the guide and tip hidden!

Comment

How to ad skill stone to rune

I like the guide, but it does not cover how to actually match the skill stone to a rune slot. My inventory of runes and skill stones just about maxes out that section of my inventory. I have found how, in the game, to actually move a skill stone to a skill slot here:
              http://www.modojo.com/features/2013-...heats-and-tips

When I try that I'm warned that it will destroy currently equipped runes and skill stones. Does this mean I can only have one rune equipped on the fairy at a time? Where do I store the rest of the runes and skill stones?

Comment

Yes. You only need one rune at any given moment in time. Once you have a triple slotted rune (with the element and stats you want) then there won't ever be a reason to change it again.

Swapping out a rune means destroying all the skill stones currently equipped to Celina as well. If Celina's current rune is single or double slotted, keep one 3-slotted rune in your inventory, and sell off all the rest. Once you have the skill stone(s) that you want to use with your new rune, do this:

Go to the fairy menu. Tap the rune stone slot, and replace the current one with your 3-slotted rune. Then tap the empty skill stone slots to the right, and equip the desired stones in each slot.

As you get better skill stones, just return to the fairy menu, tap the skill stone slot you want to replace, and select the desired skill stone. Replacing means destroying the skill stone that currently occupies that slot. Again, sell off or destroy all the skill stones you don't need (the ones that are lower levelled, or provide buffs you don't need).

Keep in mind that you can use the bank to transfer runes and skill stones as well. So if you sync a rune/skill stone that one of your other characters could put to good use, toss it into the bank and switch to that character file to retrieve it.

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

How high do you usually see a fairy's level at end game? Is there a level cap for the fairies also?
                    Last edited by moritzio; 05-11-2013, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by moritzio View Post
                      How high do you usually see a fairy's level at end game? Is there a level cap for the fairies also?
                      The highest skill stone level is 10, and the highest fairy level is 50.
                      Now i haven't played the game in a while but from what i remember, the higher your fairy level is the better chance yu'll get high levelled skill stones.
                      i'm gonna make this my sig just so that my posts get a little bigger in size :P

Comment

However, it takes longer 3.3
                        I am me and no one else.

People need fear to survive. We experience it so we get stronger.

A sound soul resides within a sound mind and a sound body.

Blog: http://global.gamevil.com/forums/blog.php?42629

Comment

First 10 rune stones I got, 2 of them were 3 slotted, 500 rune stones later, no 3 slotted ones. I hate the fairy.

Originally posted by SquarePig
                          Looks like the idea of using a quote in sig is catching on, in a way :)

Comment

So, this guide help me a lot... now I know what is fairy for...
                            Thanks for this beautiful guide..
                            Try until the success...

Comment

How do I use the rune stones. They've been piling up in my inventory and I don't know how to use them. I notice on the thread that they were able to insert a rune stone. Where do you insert it? Can someone please help.

Comment

Working...
                              X