Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES (MUST READ)

GAMEVIL USA welcomes you to our community forums! We love being able to provide a place for our players to gather and discuss the games they play! Our players mean everything to us and we enjoy hearing your opinions (good or bad) about the products we provide to you. This means providing a safe, constructive and pro-active environment for every player new to veteran to come and provide their feedback, and hopefully make some new friends in the process! Below we have detailed the forums Code of Conduct with the intent to inform our players of the rules and regulations of using and posting on these forums. We hope you enjoy these forums as much as we enjoying having them for you! Thank you!

GAMEVIL USA Forum Code of Conduct:

Disciplinary action for violating forum rules will typically take one of the following forms, depending on severity:

• Warning
• Temporary Ban
• Permanent Ban

1. We encourage our players to create fun and innovative forum names that can distinguish themselves to the rest of the forum community. When choosing a forum name please be mindful of the community and refrain from using any names that contain profanity, sexual language/actions, and impersonating GAMEVIL employees. This includes abbreviations, slang, and other bypasses. Inappropriate forum names will result in the account banned from the forums.

2. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, harassment, name & shame, or purposeless inflammatory posts. Any abuse towards our Community Managers, in any form, will not be tolerated. If behavior is deemed to be toxic, Community Managers may ban forum members without notice.

3. We will not tolerate inappropriate, sexual, vulgar, discriminatory or offensive language of any sort, this includes simulated, insinuated and abbreviated swearing. We ask that all posts pertain to our games and posts referring to illegal activities (drugs, pirating, crimes), Sexual activities and Terms of Service abuse such as hacking, account trading, and account selling will be removed from the forums and the poster could face ban from the forums. This policy also includes inappropriate or profane language that could offend players who read them. Community Managers have a final say on what is deemed inappropriate and there will be no chance for appeals.

4. GAMEVIL encourages players to be active on the forums and feel safe while doing so. This means that spamming another player on their thread or creating a thread to denigrate another player will not be tolerated. Any player found spamming, harassing or flaming another player on the forums will have the posts removed and could face a ban from the forums.

5. We understand that players may have strong feelings toward a specific subject. However please refrain from creating multiple threads of the same topic or discussions to overwhelm the forums. Bumping (repeated posting on a thread to keep it going or visible) is also not allowed. Players found in violation of this will have the threads deleted and may be subject to forum ban.

6. Advertising referral websites, phishing websites, or other malicious links is strictly prohibited. This also includes threads that contain links to non-GAMEVIL games. Any players found posting these types of threads will be banned from the forums.

7. Always post in the correct channel. Unrelated posts will be deleted or moved. Any groups created within the GAMEVIL forums must be pertaining to GAMEVIL or GAMEVIL titles. Any created groups found to be related to any other subjects will be deleted and the creator of said groups could face actions taken against their GAMEVIL forum account.

8. Players found to be posting unapproved, unannounced, or unofficial content based on speculation is subject to deletion, or temporary account suspension. Action taken is based on severity of infraction. This includes speculated future content notes taken from any other site that isn't GAMEVIL USA, unannounced coupon codes, or third party fan sites that may feature potentially leaked content.

9. Do not post or send any (disciplinary) actions taken by Community Managers or Moderators, such as banning, deleting posts, etc. Posting or sending private messages that are received from Community Managers or Moderators is prohibited.

10. GAMEVIL USA asks that players keep the length of their posts to a moderate length. Writing long threads can invite other players to harass the poster as well as incite arguments between players. Players creating extremely long threads will be reminded of this policy and further lengthy submissions could be removed as well as disciplinary action taken against the forum account.

11. GAMEVIL USA with help from moderators monitor the forums. For information on what our moderators do please follow this link: http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showthread.php?34449-Moderation

See more
See less

[Guide] Gears in Zenonia 5

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Gears in Zenonia 5

Hello all of Gamevil members
    I want to show you the guide of gears in Zenonia 5

Gear Slot Types
    Your Zenonia 5 character hero has a couple different gear slots that will be used in the game. The gears have default stats and “magic” stats that are coupled with magic level or up gears. We will go over the different ranking of the gears shortly. Below is the list of gears and their “default” stats.

Weapon: Attack
    2nd Weapon (Sheild): Defense/Attack
    Head: Defense
    Glove: Defense
    Armor: Defense
    Shoes: Defense
    Neck: SP
    Cloak: HP
    Ring: Crit Rate
    Amulet: Evade

Gear Ranking and Rarity
    The gears come in different rankings and rarities that can boost their default powers. In general, higher ranked gears will have higher than normal stats than their counter parts. In addition, you can only refine gears that are magic or above.

Magic gears come with 1 additional stats boost.(SOMETIMES)
    Rare gears usually come with 2 stats boost.(SOMETIMES)
    Epic/Legend gears usually come with 3 stats boost.(SOMETIMES)
    *Sometimes magic gears have 3 stats boost slots and the rare have only 1 stat boost slot

Normal – White
    Magic – Blue
    Rare – Yellow
    Epic – Purple
    Unique – Orange
    Legendary – Red

How to Get the Gears in Zenonia 5?
    There are a few ways at which you can obtain the various gears in the game.

1. Farming the Monsters.
    2. Hunting the “Special” Mini boss mobs for better drops.
    3. Combine them using Combine Scrolls and collecting the various materials.
    4. Sometimes via Quest rewards
    5. Purchase them using ZEN and via Random Equipment Box
    6. Win and Complete PvP Fights for random equipment
    7. Complete PvP daily events and earn Random equipment box
    8. Run through Abyss Dungeons for a chance for good drops

It appears that any of these methods can yield gears of any types other than “combine”, because you are coming for the gear that you are making.

How to Make Your Gears Stronger
    Refine
    Refining your Zenonia 5 gears can improve the gears default stats. Each gears have certain level of stats refinement level. In general it is about 12~15. However, the higher level you go, the more likely that they can be completely destroyed. The destroyed gears require cash shop item Recovery Scroll which costs 100 ZEN. Therefore, you should only refine the strong gears only if you have duplicates as replacements. In addition, refine your strong gears before you do further upgrades in inserting upgrade stones or even evolve them.

Level 1: 200
    Level 2: 800
    Level 3: 1800
    Level 4: 3200
    Level 5: 5000
    Level 6: 7200
    Level 7: 9800
    Level 8: 12800
    Level 9: 16200
    Level 10: 20000
    Level 11: 24200
    Level 12: 28800
    Level 13: 33800
    Level 14: 39200
    Level 15: 45000

Insert Upgrade Stones into Slots
    You can power up your gears further in the game by inserting upgrade stones. You can obtain upgrade stones of their respective level by “making” them via blacksmiths in the different stones. The gears can be fused into one to create the various stones.

The amount of stats added from the stones are based on the gears that are used to make them. However, you should note the following points about the Zenonia 5 upgrade stones.

1. The two gears fused must be the same ranking.
    2. The level of stones created are based upon the gears.
    3. Higher levelstonesyield more stats.
    4. The stones can only be slotted into gears of higher level.

Because of this, the best or strong gears that you obtain in the game should have as many upgrade stones slots as possible to put in as many Zenonia upgrade stones.

Zenonia 5 Gear Evolution
    The Zenonia 5 gear evolution is a cash shop feature that uses ZEN to power up your gears. We will layout the process for you to determine whether or not the gear evolution process is worth it for you.

Deciding your gears to evolve:
    First of all, the evolved gears do not get additional upgrade stone slots and they can still be broken via the refine process. Therefore, you should first check for the refine level and stone slots before you start the evolving process. The gear evolution will boost gears further per level of evolution.

Evolve Your Gear:
    You will first spend 25 ZEN to start the gear evolution process. At this stage you convert the gear into evolution gears. The evolution gears will have an additional stats boost. It will also show max evolution level, evolution effect, and evolution points needed to level up.

Evolve Up Your Gear:
    You can put additional ZEN into gears to make them more powerful. You will earn evolution points which can “level up” the gear further. Each additional evolved level adds that much more stats to the gear.

Evolved Gear Example:
    If your evolved gear has effect ATT+3%. Each level adds 3% to the default attack value. By evolve up you can make it evolution level 2. Then the effect becomes ATT+3%*2 = 6%.

Evolving Your Zenonia 5 Gear without ZEN:
    It should be noted that the “special” mini boss enemies, can evolve your gears when you kill them. All of your “evolved” gears will receive evolution points when you farm and kill the mini bosses with the special orange magical circle under them. This is a cheaper way if you do not wish to spend real money to evolve up your gears.

Best Stats to Have On Your Gear
    The best stats to aim for on your gear is mainly dependent on the type of classes and build that you are working towards. However, we will provide the following pointers.

Stats boost are usually more important than HP and SP. Usually you want to keep up your damage output while still able to survive enemy hits. This means that aim for Dex, Crit Rate, and lastly ATT.

Updated(18-04-2013):
    Best ways to get more equipments are:
    •Beat mini bosses
    •PVP(the chance is bit but you can get magic/rare/epic/unique/legend frequently!
    •The Abyss(will often get epic/unique/legend BUT the equipment level is low,better to make it to sheathe stones!
    •(comment with your ideas,please!)

Source:Click here

Add me please, my ID: tomywid

Thanks!

Special Thanks to(who's helping me fix the thread wrongs):
    -barnkill
    -Wolf's Rain
    -Marcaissa

COMING SOON:Gears place(where you can found the gear)
    Last edited by tomywid77; 04-18-2013, 05:46 AM. Reason: Fix something wrong.Thanks "barnkill" for telling me :D
    SPIRIT STONES FRIEND CODE: E 1400 664
    ~
    Monster Warlord:
    Global 1: 6086788300

If anyone wanted to ask me,just ask
    Feel free to ask me!
    ~
    Monster Warlord:

Comment

In the "gear slot types" u listed the second weapon and put defense next to it, that is not true since the mech's second weapon gives att.
      Also in the "gear ranking and rarity" u said that that higher equips have additional upgrade stone slots, but the number of slots is not related to the equip. You could have a magic gear with 3 slots and a unique gear with no slots at all, and it happens very often! You should've said that that epic gear gives better bonuses that rare gear and then say that the unique and legendary gear give special bonuses like +speed or hp/sp absorb etc.

But anyway nice guide!
      i'm gonna make this my sig just so that my posts get a little bigger in size :P

Comment

Fixed and thanks for telling me
        ~
        Monster Warlord:

Comment

Now the ranking and rarity section seems really confusing cause i think you are confusing between the bonuses that the gears give and the upgrade slots. Here i'll try rewriting the "gear ranking and rarity" section (the 2nd part of it):
          Magic gear come with 1 stat boost
          Rare/epic gear come with 1 or 2 additional stat boosts
          Unique/legendary come with 1 or 2 (i'm not sure if some have 3)normal and special stat boosts (such as +speed, hp/sp absorb etc)
          All gears might have upgrade stone slots (ranging from 1-3 slots). The amount of slots is random and does not depend on the ranking of the gear.

You could copy it and put it in your guide or rephrase it if u which, but the important thing is to change what you said in the guide since the info is inaccurate

Also, here's some info you could add to the refining cost:
          Level 6: 7200
          Last edited by barnkil; 03-11-2013, 02:21 AM.

Comment

The Fairy part made me laugh so hard.
            HiddenFromYou ❤ Rubellite - 88%.

Comment

Originally posted by HiddenFromYou View Post
              The Fairy part made me laugh so hard.
              What fairy part

Comment

XD thanks for your support
                ~
                Monster Warlord:

Comment

Originally posted by barnkil View Post
                  What fairy part
                  If you click the source. xD

Comment

I know what you mean XD
                    ~
                    Monster Warlord:

Comment

Originally posted by tomywid77 View Post
                      I know what you mean XD

Thanks for posting this.

Comment

Although the Fairy is like a companion that fights along side with you, but because she does not really join the battle but rather give you buffs here and there and boost your attack effects
                        The epic quote of the day
                        LOL
                        ~
                        Monster Warlord:

Comment

Originally posted by HiddenFromYou View Post
                          If you click the source. xD
                          Lmfao XD
                          That was hilarious. And i really like the part where it says "our favourite is the one that reduces sp uses" XD
                          Also some of the questions there r just... Outright stupid
                          Last edited by barnkil; 03-11-2013, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Please make this thread stays in top so SquarePig can stick this thread
                            Thanks for all of your support and keep discussing
                            ~
                            Monster Warlord:

Comment

Complete List of Refine Costs

Level 1: 200
                              Level 2: 800
                              Level 3: 1800