Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES (MUST READ)

GAMEVIL USA welcomes you to our community forums! We love being able to provide a place for our players to gather and discuss the games they play! Our players mean everything to us and we enjoy hearing your opinions (good or bad) about the products we provide to you. This means providing a safe, constructive and pro-active environment for every player new to veteran to come and provide their feedback, and hopefully make some new friends in the process! Below we have detailed the forums Code of Conduct with the intent to inform our players of the rules and regulations of using and posting on these forums. We hope you enjoy these forums as much as we enjoying having them for you! Thank you!

GAMEVIL USA Forum Code of Conduct:

Disciplinary action for violating forum rules will typically take one of the following forms, depending on severity:

• Warning
• Temporary Ban
• Permanent Ban

1. We encourage our players to create fun and innovative forum names that can distinguish themselves to the rest of the forum community. When choosing a forum name please be mindful of the community and refrain from using any names that contain profanity, sexual language/actions, and impersonating GAMEVIL employees. This includes abbreviations, slang, and other bypasses. Inappropriate forum names will result in the account banned from the forums.

2. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, harassment, name & shame, or purposeless inflammatory posts. Any abuse towards our Community Managers, in any form, will not be tolerated. If behavior is deemed to be toxic, Community Managers may ban forum members without notice.

3. We will not tolerate inappropriate, sexual, vulgar, discriminatory or offensive language of any sort, this includes simulated, insinuated and abbreviated swearing. We ask that all posts pertain to our games and posts referring to illegal activities (drugs, pirating, crimes), Sexual activities and Terms of Service abuse such as hacking, account trading, and account selling will be removed from the forums and the poster could face ban from the forums. This policy also includes inappropriate or profane language that could offend players who read them. Community Managers have a final say on what is deemed inappropriate and there will be no chance for appeals.

4. GAMEVIL encourages players to be active on the forums and feel safe while doing so. This means that spamming another player on their thread or creating a thread to denigrate another player will not be tolerated. Any player found spamming, harassing or flaming another player on the forums will have the posts removed and could face a ban from the forums.

5. We understand that players may have strong feelings toward a specific subject. However please refrain from creating multiple threads of the same topic or discussions to overwhelm the forums. Bumping (repeated posting on a thread to keep it going or visible) is also not allowed. Players found in violation of this will have the threads deleted and may be subject to forum ban.

6. Advertising referral websites, phishing websites, or other malicious links is strictly prohibited. This also includes threads that contain links to non-GAMEVIL games. Any players found posting these types of threads will be banned from the forums.

7. Always post in the correct channel. Unrelated posts will be deleted or moved. Any groups created within the GAMEVIL forums must be pertaining to GAMEVIL or GAMEVIL titles. Any created groups found to be related to any other subjects will be deleted and the creator of said groups could face actions taken against their GAMEVIL forum account.

8. Players found to be posting unapproved, unannounced, or unofficial content based on speculation is subject to deletion, or temporary account suspension. Action taken is based on severity of infraction. This includes speculated future content notes taken from any other site that isn't GAMEVIL USA, unannounced coupon codes, or third party fan sites that may feature potentially leaked content.

9. Do not post or send any (disciplinary) actions taken by Community Managers or Moderators, such as banning, deleting posts, etc. Posting or sending private messages that are received from Community Managers or Moderators is prohibited.

10. GAMEVIL USA asks that players keep the length of their posts to a moderate length. Writing long threads can invite other players to harass the poster as well as incite arguments between players. Players creating extremely long threads will be reminded of this policy and further lengthy submissions could be removed as well as disciplinary action taken against the forum account.

11. GAMEVIL USA with help from moderators monitor the forums. For information on what our moderators do please follow this link: http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showthread.php?34449-Moderation

See more
See less

[Maintenance] V 3.0.1 Update Contents 12/12 (Completed 8:23PM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance] V 3.0.1 Update Contents 12/12 (Completed 8:23PM)

Hello Zenonians,
    Servers are now open!

Login and Claim rewards
    Post any issues here!

Thank you!

------------------------------------------

Hello Zenonians.

We'll be having maintenance for the 3.0.1 update.

Duration:
    12/12/2016 5:00PM-9:00PM PST (4 Hours)
    12/13/2016 2:00AM-6:00AM CEST (4 Hours)
    12/13/2016 9:00AM-1:00PM SGT (4 Hours)

Details: v 3.0.1 Update (http://bit.ly/2hgflwx)

Contents:
    1. Christmas Event Dungeon
    2. Druid's [Command Power] Skill UI display error will be fixed, which displayed an issue with HP and MP.

Reward:
    A Fairy Coupon x1 + Battle Stamina x100 +Raid Stamina x100

*rewards must be claimed within 24 hours after update
    *Please note that the game will not be available during maintenance.

Thank you,

-Zenonia S Team-
    Last edited by CM_Vishu; 12-12-2016, 09:36 PM.

1) The boss 12-1 of Tower of Trials, seems to have a wrong name (Elite Tower Scout).
    And its sprite vanishes when you confront him. (I don't know if it is a bug)

2) The second Boss of Tower of Trials (12-2), has a wrong name too.

Its a Bear, right? So why is it called Elite Skull Guardian?

I don't know alsoi if this 2 bosses are in a wrong place, or if their sprites was exchanged.
    Last edited by acvianac; 12-13-2016, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Hello acvianac,
      Will it be possible to get a screenshot regarding this?
      What device are you using?

Thank you.

Comment

Update Errors

Update Errors (according to multiple players)

**unable to leave solo raid rooms** backout button doesn't work; players must force close to exit (iOS/Android, multi device types)

-Error, group raids "unable to join raid" and game crashes (iOS multi-device types/versions)

-Castle Defense Crashing on 6star pretty consistently, far more than before- iOS/android

Thanks.
        -kayyvo

Comment

What Kayyvo said about being stuck in solo raid happens to me aswell.
          Last edited by Liths; 12-14-2016, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kayvo View Post
            Update Errors (according to multiple players)

**unable to leave solo raid rooms** backout button doesn't work; players must force close to exit (iOS/Android, multi device types)

-Error, group raids "unable to join raid" and game crashes (iOS multi-device types/versions)

-Castle Defense Crashing on 6star pretty consistently, far more than before- iOS/android

Thanks.
            -kayyvo
            - guild chat send double messages when everyone write.
            ZENONIA S

- Ericksen ("Assassin") Lv70 (Leader, In Use)

Comment

Originally posted by Liths View Post
              What Kayyvo said about being stuck in solo raid happens to me aswell.
              Yeah, So do I!

Comment

Originally posted by CM_Vishu View Post
                Hello acvianac,

Thank you.
                I'm using Samsung Galaxy Note 4, but others friends with others mobiles have the same problem.

Click image for larger version

Name:	media-20161214.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	1422211

Comment

Originally posted by CM_Vishu View Post
                  Hello acvianac,

Thank you.
                  Why don't you guys play your game?

Comment

I, as well as other IOS users, whenever login with google+ (gmail) is tapped, the game crashes.

Comment

I dint't understand what happened with the Druid's skill Command Power.

What is the meaning of increase his life and Mana points without full restore, because of increased sta and int, being that he can't have the proper way to regenerate them? (Even when I use a maxed mushroom or MP/HP leech. Even the passive skill Recovery of Wild Nature is too weak to help). I didn't get it!

CM Vishu, do you know if it is on purpose? Or its a bug?
                      Last edited by acvianac; 12-16-2016, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by acvianac View Post
                        I dint't understand what happened with the Druid's skill Command Power.

What is the meaning of increase his life and Mana points without full restore, because of increased sta and int, being that he can't have the proper way to regenerate them? (Even when I use a maxed mushroom or MP/HP leech. Even the passive skill Recovery of Wild Nature is too weak to help). I didn't get it!

CM Vishu, do you know if it is on purpose? Or its a bug?
                        Is likely the devs are just really bad at programming.
                        How it worked before and the reason for the bug:
                        1. Double stats
                        2. Refresh HP/MP (Looping), Stop when the buff ends

They didn't know how to prevent the Refresh HP/Mp from looping.

Comment

Originally posted by ieatpasta View Post
                          1. Double stats

This skill seems to be awesome, but there are some effects that are terrible!!

Every time I use my druid in auto mode, he activate the Command Power skill and becomes crazy!
                          He summon my mushroom and the ally at the same time, because the AI must think the druid is in danger (HP bar turn less than half)
                          Resources that only should be used in the last stage or in case of real danger.

It is very annoying!

For me it is an awesome skill, but must be revised and fixed correctly.

An suggestion for solve the problem:
                          - Why not increase the size of the HP/MP bars? (by 160% like said in the text of skill when maximized)
                          or
                          - Increase, internally, HP/MP bars without showing that in the screen, but cure the HP and MP proportionally.
                          Last edited by acvianac; 12-20-2016, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ieatpasta View Post
                            1. Double stats

This is a result of lack of QC on their product. Not sure who's testing and/or confirming the issues but they're not very good at their job

Comment

Working...
                            X