Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES (MUST READ)

GAMEVIL USA welcomes you to our community forums! We love being able to provide a place for our players to gather and discuss the games they play! Our players mean everything to us and we enjoy hearing your opinions (good or bad) about the products we provide to you. This means providing a safe, constructive and pro-active environment for every player new to veteran to come and provide their feedback, and hopefully make some new friends in the process! Below we have detailed the forums Code of Conduct with the intent to inform our players of the rules and regulations of using and posting on these forums. We hope you enjoy these forums as much as we enjoying having them for you! Thank you!

GAMEVIL USA Forum Code of Conduct:

Disciplinary action for violating forum rules will typically take one of the following forms, depending on severity:

• Warning
• Temporary Ban
• Permanent Ban

1. We encourage our players to create fun and innovative forum names that can distinguish themselves to the rest of the forum community. When choosing a forum name please be mindful of the community and refrain from using any names that contain profanity, sexual language/actions, and impersonating GAMEVIL employees. This includes abbreviations, slang, and other bypasses. Inappropriate forum names will result in the account banned from the forums.

2. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, harassment, name & shame, or purposeless inflammatory posts. Any abuse towards our Community Managers, in any form, will not be tolerated. If behavior is deemed to be toxic, Community Managers may ban forum members without notice.

3. We will not tolerate inappropriate, sexual, vulgar, discriminatory or offensive language of any sort, this includes simulated, insinuated and abbreviated swearing. We ask that all posts pertain to our games and posts referring to illegal activities (drugs, pirating, crimes), Sexual activities and Terms of Service abuse such as hacking, account trading, and account selling will be removed from the forums and the poster could face ban from the forums. This policy also includes inappropriate or profane language that could offend players who read them. Community Managers have a final say on what is deemed inappropriate and there will be no chance for appeals.

4. GAMEVIL encourages players to be active on the forums and feel safe while doing so. This means that spamming another player on their thread or creating a thread to denigrate another player will not be tolerated. Any player found spamming, harassing or flaming another player on the forums will have the posts removed and could face a ban from the forums.

5. We understand that players may have strong feelings toward a specific subject. However please refrain from creating multiple threads of the same topic or discussions to overwhelm the forums. Bumping (repeated posting on a thread to keep it going or visible) is also not allowed. Players found in violation of this will have the threads deleted and may be subject to forum ban.

6. Advertising referral websites, phishing websites, or other malicious links is strictly prohibited. This also includes threads that contain links to non-GAMEVIL games. Any players found posting these types of threads will be banned from the forums.

7. Always post in the correct channel. Unrelated posts will be deleted or moved. Any groups created within the GAMEVIL forums must be pertaining to GAMEVIL or GAMEVIL titles. Any created groups found to be related to any other subjects will be deleted and the creator of said groups could face actions taken against their GAMEVIL forum account.

8. Players found to be posting unapproved, unannounced, or unofficial content based on speculation is subject to deletion, or temporary account suspension. Action taken is based on severity of infraction. This includes speculated future content notes taken from any other site that isn't GAMEVIL USA, unannounced coupon codes, or third party fan sites that may feature potentially leaked content.

9. Do not post or send any (disciplinary) actions taken by Community Managers or Moderators, such as banning, deleting posts, etc. Posting or sending private messages that are received from Community Managers or Moderators is prohibited.

10. GAMEVIL USA asks that players keep the length of their posts to a moderate length. Writing long threads can invite other players to harass the poster as well as incite arguments between players. Players creating extremely long threads will be reminded of this policy and further lengthy submissions could be removed as well as disciplinary action taken against the forum account.

11. GAMEVIL USA with help from moderators monitor the forums. For information on what our moderators do please follow this link: http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showthread.php?34449-Moderation

See more
See less

[FIGHTER] - Full Guide - Stat Build, Skill Build, Arena Tips & Gear stats per item

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FIGHTER] - Full Guide - Stat Build, Skill Build, Arena Tips & Gear stats per item

Hi there!

Welcome to my Fighter guide for Zenonia S! I am Lazaz, a Fighter class playing on Europe server of the Alliance Guild. I created this guide to share the experience I had within 1 year of playing this awesome game. I hope you'll find it useful somehow. Please feel free to write here or add me in-game (Lazaz) if you want further tips or have any questions. Enjoy!

Fighters are overall a very strong class, with high raw ATK, DEF & HP which makes Fighters unique is that we can also summon clones & have access to great healing skills that are very useful in Stages, Raids/Guild Raids.

Stats

Each time you level up or Awaken your character, you will receive bonus Stat points which are crucial to your character development. There are different types of stat-builds you may choose from when allocating your stat points (3 every level):

1 Stamina increases your Atk + 7, Acc + 0.03, Eva + 0.07 and HP + 24
    1 Dexterity increases your Def + 2, Eva + 0.21 and Crit DMG + 0.25.
    1 Strength increases your Atk + 4, Def + 1 and Accuracy + 0.32.

3 Sta: ATK & HP build. This is good if you want to build a Glass Cannon type Fighter with high attack damage & HP for survival.
    3 Dex: DEF, EVA & C.DMG build. This build focused on survivability than anything else. This kind of build has low ATK but has high defense & evasion useful for ARENA & Stages + high critical damage to boost your attack.
    3 Str: ARENA build. This is good if you want to build a PVP type Fighter with average attack & defense + high accuracy for Arena to compete with evasion build opponents.

Keep in mind that you can reset Stat points at any time for 200 Zen!

Gems:
    For Gemslots, we have Red , Green and Blue .

Glass Cannon Build = get as much as RED gem slots as you can. Make an SSS grade ATK or CRIT DMG gems for more damage. You could also make use of BLUE gem slots for more accuracy.

DEF & EVA build for ARENA = get as much as GREEN gem slots as you can. Make an SSS grade DEF or EVA gems for more higher stats. You could also make use of BLUE gem slots for more accuracy.

Item sets:
    There are 4 different Normal Armor prefixes that you could use depends on which build you prefer. We have Destroyer, Duelist, Guardian & Adventurer set. After some updates they added 1 Rare Armor Prefix (Transcendentalist Set) that you could only get by chance when you use combine on upgrading armors from grade A to SS or making an armor to Tier 12 max enhance 5/5 then you will have an option to Transcend it to a rare set using crystals.

ACCESORIES
    Destroyer Set (Grade SS)
    - 2 set: Attack +200
    - 3 set: Attack +300 CRIT RATE +12
    - 4 set: Attack +400 CRIT DMG +12

Duelist Set (Grade SS)
    - 2 set: Accuracy +16
    - 3 set: Accuracy +20
    - 4 set: Accuracy +24 Evasion +12

Guardian Set (Grade SS)
    - 2 set: HP +1500 DEF +100
    - 3 set: HP +1000 DEF +200
    - 4 set: HP +1500 DEF +300

Adventurer Set (Grade SS)
    - 2 set: HP Harvest +80
    - 3 set: HP Harvest +120 MP Leech +50
    - 4 set: HP Harvest +160 MP Leech +100

Gear Stats per Item:
    Here are the list of stats that you could get from different parts of armors, accessories & weapon.

These are the list of stats I recommend that is more useful for a Fighter class.

Weapon - 2 STA 2 C.DMG (PVE Build) / 2 STR 1 C.DMG 1 Reflect (PVP Build)
    Hat - 2 STA 1 ACC 1 Skill Cooldown (PVE Build) / 1 STR 2 ACC 1 Skill Cooldown (PVP Build)
    Shirt - 2 STA 2 HP (PVE Build) / 2 STR 2 EVA(PVP Build)
    Gloves - 2 DEX 1 C.RATE 1 Skill Cooldown (PVE Build) / 2 STR 1 C.RATE 1 Skill Cooldown (PVP Build)
    Boots - 2 DEX 2 C.DMG (PVE Build) / 2 STR 2 C.DMG (PVP Build)

Cape - 2 DEX 2 C.RATE
    Amulet - 2 C.DMG 2 C.RATE (PVE Build) / 2 STR 2 1 C.RATE 1 Reflect (PVP Build)
    Ring - 2 C.DMG 2 C.RATE(PVE Build) / 2 ACC 2 EVA(PVP Build)
    Necklace - 2 C.DMG 2 C.RATE (PVE Build) / 2 STR 2 C.RATE (PVP Build)

Fairies:
    I recommend to hunt pure stats fairy (ATK& / C.DMG% / DEF% / EVA%)

For Arena purposes better to have Accuracy buff +30% to counter those evasion type players or get Evasion buff +30% to boost your evasion stats to the fullest and get much more wins on defending.

Skills
    Fighters have a variety of skills available to them, and as always, we are limited to 4 at a time.
    Let's go over the most notable skills and how they work:

Power Shell:
    Increases when leveled: Reflect & Defense
    Description: DEF increases by 120% & gives 150% Reflect damage for close - range attacks at 20% chance when maxed.

Spiral Blast:
    Increases when leveled: Damage & Stun Rate
    Description: Hurls the body forward while spinning to attack. Every hit carries 100% stun rate when maxed.
    Note: You can control the skill on whatever direction you want. Since this skill direction only goes forward I advise that you control it backwards to do multi-hits damage.

Lion's Roar:
    Increases when leveled: Damage & Stun Rate
    Description: Attack enemy with a forceful shout. Every hit carries 76% stun rate when maxed.

Empowered Light:
    Increases when leveled: additional 4 seconds duration every level
    Description: Recovers 2% of HP & MP over a set duration of time.

Summon Shadow:
    Increases when leveled: Duration & No. of Clones can Summon Lv.1 = 1 clone, Lv.5 = 2 clones, Lv10 = 3 clones, Lv.15 = 4 clones
    Description: Produces Shadow to fight together.
    Note: Clones have the same defense as your main character but it only has 50% of your ATK & HP. It can also do some reflect damage if you have reflect stats on your gears.

ATK Passive:
    Increases when leveled: Additional 2% Damage every level
    Description: Attack increases by 30% permanently when maxed.

DEF Passive:
    Increases when leveled: Additional 2% Damage every level
    Description: Defense increases by 30% permanently when maxed.

Passive Mastery:
    Increases when leveled: Additional 3% effectiveness for passive skills every level
    Description: Effectiveness of passive skills increases permanently by 45% when maxed.

Blood Drain:
    Increases when leveled: Additional 1% Activation Rate every level
    Description: Harvest 15% HP of your damage done to enemies for 7.5 seconds duration after landing a critical hit when maxed.

Suggested Builds

Monster Wave: Lion's Roar, Summon Clones, Empowered Light, Power Shell
    Brawl + Arena: Lion's Roar, Spiral Blast, Blood Circulation, Power Shell
    Castle Defense + Fairy Tower + Raids/Guild Raids: Deadly Blow, Spiral Blast, Empowered Light, Power Shell
    Legend difficulty, any season: Deadly Blow, Spiral Blast, Empowered Light, Power Shell

PvP

Zenonia S has two types of PvP, Brawl and Arena.

Recommended Skills:
    Lion's Roar
    Spiral Blast
    Blood Circulation
    Power Shell

Use this Rotation!
    Power Shell -> Spiral Blast -> Lion's Roar -> Blood Circulation -> Spiral Blast -> Lion's Roar

Note: You can control the direction of Spiral Blast. I suggest when you use this skill you press backward direction 2-4 times or make a fast circular motion while the skill is casting. This way you could make more hits & can do more chances of stun for 3 seconds. Once your enemy got stunned do some normal attacks but make sure to cast Lion's Roar before the stun effect of Spiral Blast is gone for you to make another 3 seconds stun effect to your opponent. After that repeat the rotation do Spiral Blast -> Lion's Roar technique.

I advise that you get 52% skill cooldown on your items (26% Hat & 26% Gloves) for you to able to spam skills with low skill cooldown like Lion's Roar & Spiral Blast.

Vehicles or Mounts

Right now the most important part of the game was the Vehicles because it gives huge amount of stats that can make your character more powerful.

Vehicle Grades
    D~C grade = no passive stat
    B grade = 1 passive stat
    A grade = 2 passive stats
    S grade = 3 passive stats
    SS grade = 4 passive stats

Note: Higher vehicle grade = higher stats and if you got 4 same stats together (ex. STR, STR, STR, STR) it will gives you x2 effect.

Seals

Type of Seals
    HP - when maxed it gives +2500 Health
    MP - when maxed it gives +1000 Mana Points
    ATK - when maxed it gives +500 Attack
    DEF - when maxed it gives +200 Defense
    C.RATE - when maxed it gives +40 Critical Rate
    C.DMG - when maxed it gives +40 Critical Damage
    ACC - when maxed it gives +40 Accuracy
    EVA - when maxed it gives +40 Evasion

That concludes my guide for now! Please post any questions you may have or add me in-game.
    Peace out and thanks for reading!
    Last edited by Lazaz; 12-17-2016, 11:55 PM.

You are talking for the fighters! Good to see people making the game a more professional!
    Nobody knows the new stats yet, but all top players should do that after update, one for each char.
    We already got a paladin and a fighter guide!

Comment

Thats awesome!
      Now I can play with my fighter. Thanks Lazaz
      Just a slasher.

Comment

@Reizen you're welcome. i will try to continue it today if i have available time. Hope you find it useful.

Comment

@Lazaz thank for your guide!
          I am wondering why don't use the Shadow Attack passive. It seem they proc a lot and work the same as Summon Shadow.

Comment

awesome guide Lazaz.

Comment

Originally posted by Squeak View Post
              awesome guide Lazaz.
              Thank you Squeak. I will try to continue it today. Hope people who's looking for a Fighter guide find it useful and it's my pleasure to help them.

Comment

Done updating the guide. Sorry if this guide has been outdated since the release of new patch Castle Defense. Hope you guys can get something on it and if you have any question, please feel free to msg me in here or in game. Thanks!

Best Regards,
                Lazaz (Lv.70 Fighter)
                Alliance Guild (EU server)

Comment

Amazing lazaz you are the best fighter on zenonia, in mounts sou u have full STA? what about seals?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan Andreolli View Post
                    Amazing lazaz you are the best fighter on zenonia, in mounts sou u have full STA? what about seals?
                    oh yeah. i forgot about mounts & seals. i will update it and put it on that guide.

Comment

Thanks man!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazaz View Post
                        Done updating the guide. Sorry if this guide has been outdated since the release of new patch Castle Defense. Hope you guys can get something on it and if you have any question, please feel free to msg me in here or in game. Thanks!

Best Regards,
                        Lazaz (Lv.70 Fighter)
                        Alliance Guild (EU server)
                        Thank you for taking the time to update your guide.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan Andreolli View Post
                          Thanks man!
                          You're welcome bro!

Originally posted by Dracovivi View Post
                          Thank you for taking the time to update your guide.
                          You're welcome! Hope this guide can help some players who are still confused about fighter.

Comment

hey lazaz, about green slot.. should i use eva or def? and which pet do you recommend?
                            thanks for the guide mate

Comment

Originally posted by louistj View Post
                              hey lazaz, about green slot.. should i use eva or def? and which pet do you recommend?
                              thanks for the guide mate
                              it depends if you want pvp build go evasion gems if you want pve build go for def gems.

Right now im just using owl totem for PVE purposes. Still waiting for the next set of pets that will suit Fighter class.

Comment

Working...
                              X