Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES (MUST READ)

GAMEVIL USA welcomes you to our community forums! We love being able to provide a place for our players to gather and discuss the games they play! Our players mean everything to us and we enjoy hearing your opinions (good or bad) about the products we provide to you. This means providing a safe, constructive and pro-active environment for every player new to veteran to come and provide their feedback, and hopefully make some new friends in the process! Below we have detailed the forums Code of Conduct with the intent to inform our players of the rules and regulations of using and posting on these forums. We hope you enjoy these forums as much as we enjoying having them for you! Thank you!

GAMEVIL USA Forum Code of Conduct:

Disciplinary action for violating forum rules will typically take one of the following forms, depending on severity:

• Warning
• Temporary Ban
• Permanent Ban

1. We encourage our players to create fun and innovative forum names that can distinguish themselves to the rest of the forum community. When choosing a forum name please be mindful of the community and refrain from using any names that contain profanity, sexual language/actions, and impersonating GAMEVIL employees. This includes abbreviations, slang, and other bypasses. Inappropriate forum names will result in the account banned from the forums.

2. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, harassment, name & shame, or purposeless inflammatory posts. Any abuse towards our Community Managers, in any form, will not be tolerated. If behavior is deemed to be toxic, Community Managers may ban forum members without notice.

3. We will not tolerate inappropriate, sexual, vulgar, discriminatory or offensive language of any sort, this includes simulated, insinuated and abbreviated swearing. We ask that all posts pertain to our games and posts referring to illegal activities (drugs, pirating, crimes), Sexual activities and Terms of Service abuse such as hacking, account trading, and account selling will be removed from the forums and the poster could face ban from the forums. This policy also includes inappropriate or profane language that could offend players who read them. Community Managers have a final say on what is deemed inappropriate and there will be no chance for appeals.

4. GAMEVIL encourages players to be active on the forums and feel safe while doing so. This means that spamming another player on their thread or creating a thread to denigrate another player will not be tolerated. Any player found spamming, harassing or flaming another player on the forums will have the posts removed and could face a ban from the forums.

5. We understand that players may have strong feelings toward a specific subject. However please refrain from creating multiple threads of the same topic or discussions to overwhelm the forums. Bumping (repeated posting on a thread to keep it going or visible) is also not allowed. Players found in violation of this will have the threads deleted and may be subject to forum ban.

6. Advertising referral websites, phishing websites, or other malicious links is strictly prohibited. This also includes threads that contain links to non-GAMEVIL games. Any players found posting these types of threads will be banned from the forums.

7. Always post in the correct channel. Unrelated posts will be deleted or moved. Any groups created within the GAMEVIL forums must be pertaining to GAMEVIL or GAMEVIL titles. Any created groups found to be related to any other subjects will be deleted and the creator of said groups could face actions taken against their GAMEVIL forum account.

8. Players found to be posting unapproved, unannounced, or unofficial content based on speculation is subject to deletion, or temporary account suspension. Action taken is based on severity of infraction. This includes speculated future content notes taken from any other site that isn't GAMEVIL USA, unannounced coupon codes, or third party fan sites that may feature potentially leaked content.

9. Do not post or send any (disciplinary) actions taken by Community Managers or Moderators, such as banning, deleting posts, etc. Posting or sending private messages that are received from Community Managers or Moderators is prohibited.

10. GAMEVIL USA asks that players keep the length of their posts to a moderate length. Writing long threads can invite other players to harass the poster as well as incite arguments between players. Players creating extremely long threads will be reminded of this policy and further lengthy submissions could be removed as well as disciplinary action taken against the forum account.

11. GAMEVIL USA with help from moderators monitor the forums. For information on what our moderators do please follow this link: http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showthread.php?34449-Moderation

See more
See less

Testing Passive Master

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing Passive Master

So with the whole 'Does Passive Master work?' discussion that's been going on since early beta, I decided to do some testing to see for myself.

Note:If Gamevil ever decides to fix this and this thread is still up, message either me or a moderator to edit/delete it.

Note 2: to everyone just reading the bolt parts, I was only able to test lv 1-12

General information: I used a lv 49 assassin with DMG increase, Def increase, vital pierce (crit damage +2%) and Guile (crit per dex) all at lv 12 (cause you just had to make soul stones so **** hard to get).

If anyone knows the results for lv 13-15 and can share them, that'd be appreciated

Plain stats

Stats with lv 12 skills (passive master still at lv 0)

Now you also know why you shouldn't invest in crit per dex.

Now for the sake of not making this post too long I won't post every single screenshot here. If you want to view them you can find them here. It starts at lv 0 and goes on to lv 12.

http://imgur.com/a/cqS7l

Edit: though I'm still not 100% sure, it appears that the bug is affected by your awakening level
    4 stars: 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 12.
    5 stars: 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12

Another interesting thing is that crit per dex doesn't seem to be affected at all.
    Last edited by SoundFeX; 12-09-2015, 11:55 AM.
    Going full int mage, cause f*ck it, why not

Inputting more information on Passive Master Bug

Hello SoundFex, I've noticed this thread and became interested in the Passive Master bug. I've seen that you have only tested up to LvL 12. Well, I took the liberty to test this on my Lvl 60 Assassin (investing 200 zen just to test) and have found some interesting results. They are as follows:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Zenonia S Passive Master Bug.png
Views:	1
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	1421031

The boxes highlighted in red are the lvls at which the value did not change from the previous level.

Here's some proof that they are maxed out:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-12-08-16-57-24.png
Views:	1
Size:	421.5 KB
ID:	1421032

Basically, for my test, Passive Master is still bugged at Lvl 2 and 11. (Again, this is only tested on Assassin and I am not sure if it applies to other classes.)

Comment

Thanks for the reyply, so this means it's bugged per player? Or maybe it changes per reset.

Wonder if it's the same for all classes on 1 acount, guess it's time to do some more testing.

Comment

I believe there may be a lot of factors that affect the passive mastery bug. It think it might have to do something with your Evolve level. I was at evolve level 5 so it might have changed the levels at which the bug was affected.

Comment

I'll have to test it some more but it appears that you're right about that.

Just did a reset on my main with awakening 5 and I have the same results.

Comment

Hey guys,

Just to clarify before sending this off to our teams.

It seems that certain Passive Master levels will not provide a bonus to your stats?

Based off the screenshots SoundFex showed, it seems like none of your stats increased in screenshot 3 (which I'm guessing is PM level 2?).

When compared to Chromex's screenshots, it seems like only the ATK/DEF did not increase at level 2/11?

Lexxington

Comment

Scratch that, I was able to piece all the information together.

I did have a theory that the level of Passive Mastery where you see no changes, might be a visual error. Then, once the next level is upgraded, the stats then adjust accordingly up to what they should be.

Regardless of my wild claims, I've forwarded your report along to our devs!

Lexx

Comment

Unfortunately that's not the case.

This is a tabel of the increase after each level (awakening 4), now if it was just a visual bug the stats after each bugged level would've been doubled.

Comment

Originally posted by SoundFeX View Post
                  Unfortunately that's not the case.
                  Just a theory....#Theorydebunked.

Like I said, I've already forwarded this over to our devs. Should I hear anything new about this, I'll do my best to update.

Thanks for the assistance!

Lexx

Comment

Hope this get fixed soon.

Comment

I think this is just a weird rounding issue, honestly. Both Chromex and Soundfex got basically the expected stats when you add it all up, they just got them in weird chunks because the game is rounding off to too few decimals after doing the multiplication involved in passive master. The level 49 got 6346 attack, and the expected number with 12 in Atk% and Passive Master is 6377. At levels 1, 7, and 10, he was actually getting more stats than he should have been, presumably because something in the calculation was getting rounded up at that point.

Comment

I've the the math multiple times. Passive Master at lvl 15 is supposed to raise your passives by 45%, this is not the case. It only increases them by around 42%. This means that some lvls arent being counted towards the full 45%. This is not a rounding issue. There is clearly some % value missing for some lvls (in this case, lvls 2 and 11).

Comment

Originally posted by Chromex View Post
                          I've the the math multiple times. Passive Master at lvl 15 is supposed to raise your passives by 45%, this is not the case. It only increases them by around 42%. This means that some lvls arent being counted towards the full 45%. This is not a rounding issue. There is clearly some % value missing for some lvls (in this case, lvls 2 and 11).
                          No. On your own spreadsheet that you posted, you're getting a 43% increase in your Attack and Defense. The correct increase with Level 15 of Atk% and Level 15 of Passive Master would be 43.5% (.30 bonus from Level 15 in stat boost * 1.45 from Level 15 Passive Master = 1.435 x original stat, aka 43.5% increase). If Passive Master was working correctly, the expected result would only be 11398 attack. Your stats are **higher** than they should be in the levels of Passive Master that occur just before the ones where no increase happens (level 1 and level 10 of the skill).

If Passive Master was only augmenting the effect of the passive by 42% (which would result in a 42.6% increase in the stat) instead of 45% (which should result in a 43.5% increase), that would result in an Attack of 11326 at level 15 of both skills.
                          Last edited by Shyftz; 12-30-2015, 11:24 AM. Reason: Adding additional info

Comment

Well Chromex did get lv 15 right, but I'm not sure about the rest

Tried calculating the atk on my mage with your number for lv 1 passive master, and it doesn't match.

Comment

and that bug affects fighter skilll too!!! pasive master for fighter doesnt work!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X