Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES (MUST READ)

GAMEVIL USA welcomes you to our community forums! We love being able to provide a place for our players to gather and discuss the games they play! Our players mean everything to us and we enjoy hearing your opinions (good or bad) about the products we provide to you. This means providing a safe, constructive and pro-active environment for every player new to veteran to come and provide their feedback, and hopefully make some new friends in the process! Below we have detailed the forums Code of Conduct with the intent to inform our players of the rules and regulations of using and posting on these forums. We hope you enjoy these forums as much as we enjoying having them for you! Thank you!

GAMEVIL USA Forum Code of Conduct:

Disciplinary action for violating forum rules will typically take one of the following forms, depending on severity:

• Warning
• Temporary Ban
• Permanent Ban

1. We encourage our players to create fun and innovative forum names that can distinguish themselves to the rest of the forum community. When choosing a forum name please be mindful of the community and refrain from using any names that contain profanity, sexual language/actions, and impersonating GAMEVIL employees. This includes abbreviations, slang, and other bypasses. Inappropriate forum names will result in the account banned from the forums.

2. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, harassment, name & shame, or purposeless inflammatory posts. Any abuse towards our Community Managers, in any form, will not be tolerated. If behavior is deemed to be toxic, Community Managers may ban forum members without notice.

3. We will not tolerate inappropriate, sexual, vulgar, discriminatory or offensive language of any sort, this includes simulated, insinuated and abbreviated swearing. We ask that all posts pertain to our games and posts referring to illegal activities (drugs, pirating, crimes), Sexual activities and Terms of Service abuse such as hacking, account trading, and account selling will be removed from the forums and the poster could face ban from the forums. This policy also includes inappropriate or profane language that could offend players who read them. Community Managers have a final say on what is deemed inappropriate and there will be no chance for appeals.

4. GAMEVIL encourages players to be active on the forums and feel safe while doing so. This means that spamming another player on their thread or creating a thread to denigrate another player will not be tolerated. Any player found spamming, harassing or flaming another player on the forums will have the posts removed and could face a ban from the forums.

5. We understand that players may have strong feelings toward a specific subject. However please refrain from creating multiple threads of the same topic or discussions to overwhelm the forums. Bumping (repeated posting on a thread to keep it going or visible) is also not allowed. Players found in violation of this will have the threads deleted and may be subject to forum ban.

6. Advertising referral websites, phishing websites, or other malicious links is strictly prohibited. This also includes threads that contain links to non-GAMEVIL games. Any players found posting these types of threads will be banned from the forums.

7. Always post in the correct channel. Unrelated posts will be deleted or moved. Any groups created within the GAMEVIL forums must be pertaining to GAMEVIL or GAMEVIL titles. Any created groups found to be related to any other subjects will be deleted and the creator of said groups could face actions taken against their GAMEVIL forum account.

8. Players found to be posting unapproved, unannounced, or unofficial content based on speculation is subject to deletion, or temporary account suspension. Action taken is based on severity of infraction. This includes speculated future content notes taken from any other site that isn't GAMEVIL USA, unannounced coupon codes, or third party fan sites that may feature potentially leaked content.

9. Do not post or send any (disciplinary) actions taken by Community Managers or Moderators, such as banning, deleting posts, etc. Posting or sending private messages that are received from Community Managers or Moderators is prohibited.

10. GAMEVIL USA asks that players keep the length of their posts to a moderate length. Writing long threads can invite other players to harass the poster as well as incite arguments between players. Players creating extremely long threads will be reminded of this policy and further lengthy submissions could be removed as well as disciplinary action taken against the forum account.

11. GAMEVIL USA with help from moderators monitor the forums. For information on what our moderators do please follow this link: http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showthread.php?34449-Moderation

See more
See less

Please report skill issues here

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Squeak!

Based on the defense calculator Ryan made which was posted in General Discussion. I found out Passive Master still broken. 45% is actually 39%. Get it fixed. I know ppl had been complaining about it, but i want to mention it again. Thank you.
    Last edited by lyjdenny; 05-19-2016, 02:11 PM.

Comment

thanks for the additional information. I am passing this onto the devs.

-Squeak out-

Comment

Invisibility is not completely fixed.

Some status effects are still affecting my Mage while he is invisible. I get burned all the time and by anything, get burn status by opponents with fire type fairies, Thanatos' attacks and Season 2(Volcanic stages) mobs' attacks. And Ice Queen raid falling ice attack is stunning my Mage, although I think this was always happening.

About other status effects, I haven't noticed anything else. Invisibility is blocking stun effect of holly fairy users and mobs' attacks, slow effect of Ice fairy users and mobs' attacks, confuse effect of dark fairy users, poison effect of mobs' attacks and DEF lowering attacks.

Please ask developers to fix this burning problem.
        Inotia 3: Children of Carnia
        Lucio - Templar Lvl. 110

Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel
        Kiyan - Warrior Lvl. 105

ZENONIA
        Regret - Paladin(Good) Lvl.99

ZENONIA 2: The Lost Memories
        Morpice - Magician Lvl.99

ZENONIA 3: The Midgard Story
        Chael - Shadow Hunter Lvl.99

ZENONIA 4: Return of the Legend
        Regret - Slayer Lvl.99 (Dead)

ZENONIA 5: Wheel of Destiny
        Evan - Mechanic Lvl.119

ZENONIA S: Rifts In Time
        Regret - Slasher Lvl.65
        Neal - Magician Lvl.70 (Playing)

Comment

Originally posted by Gohan13 View Post
          Invisibility is not completely fixed.

Some status effects are still affecting my Mage while he is invisible. I get burned all the time and by anything, get burn status by opponents with fire type fairies, Thanatos' attacks and Season 2(Volcanic stages) mobs' attacks. And Ice Queen raid falling ice attack is stunning my Mage, although I think this was always happening.

About other status effects, I haven't noticed anything else. Invisibility is blocking stun effect of holly fairy users and mobs' attacks, slow effect of Ice fairy users and mobs' attacks, confuse effect of dark fairy users, poison effect of mobs' attacks and DEF lowering attacks.

Please ask developers to fix this burning problem.
          Um it's in the update note that it will be fixed

Comment

So is it me or does damage seem to proc about 1/2 sec later in post update?

I'm seeing more damage number showing up reliably but enemies aren't going down until half a sec later in middle of other attacks

Comment

Originally posted by ph00ny View Post
              Um it's in the update note that it will be fixed
              Haven't see anything about it in update notes, but I'll test it. Thanks for the info!

Btw, I think Blizzard is bugged in PvP, it's not protecting me while I cast it and it takes 2-3 seconds to cast it, which means it's a suicide to use it in arena.
              Inotia 3: Children of Carnia
              Lucio - Templar Lvl. 110

Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel
              Kiyan - Warrior Lvl. 105

ZENONIA
              Regret - Paladin(Good) Lvl.99

ZENONIA 2: The Lost Memories
              Morpice - Magician Lvl.99

ZENONIA 3: The Midgard Story
              Chael - Shadow Hunter Lvl.99

ZENONIA 4: Return of the Legend
              Regret - Slayer Lvl.99 (Dead)

ZENONIA 5: Wheel of Destiny
              Evan - Mechanic Lvl.119

ZENONIA S: Rifts In Time
              Regret - Slasher Lvl.65
              Neal - Magician Lvl.70 (Playing)

Comment

Originally posted by Gohan13 View Post
                Haven't see anything about it in update notes, but I'll test it. Thanks for the info!

Btw, I think Blizzard is bugged in PvP, it's not protecting me while I cast it and it takes 2-3 seconds to cast it, which means it's a suicide to use it in arena.
                I suspect that iframe will be removed since monsters are losing theirs

According to one of the update notes, monsters are only going to get iframe protection if they're casting invincibility type spell, otherwise they will get hit while casting

Comment

Hello,

Since this is a very important time to get things down (right after update), can you all kindly include your device and OS information in your replies? We are always striving to provide a better gameplay experience but need to know the scale of these problems.

Thank you for your cooperation =)

Comment

Fix the bug for skill Power Boom Slasher.. Sometimes just giving 1x or 2x even damage it.
                    The most common is when Guild Raid or Raid and PvP .. Damage received when hit by an enemy power boom is only 2 times Or even just one time damage only.

Comment

Since the arena update we now that ranger is dominating all around event they have low level and low gear u can take a look at class ranking ranger have higher point than other class.. they inviscible skill have 60% chance and if u hit ranger while invis u can take a damage if the ranger have reflect stat in their equipment.. it need more balancing to other class..
                      I play sin, when i use shockwave and ranger get hit first time their invis always active and after that damage output to ranger became 0 if ranger have reflect stat i will get damage even they hit by shockwave '0'..
                      Pls take a look make more balancing..

Comment

Yep, Ranger is far, far too OP in arena now, and EVA has gone from useless to completely broken and OP, further making Ranger the hardest class to fight.

Also, yeah, Slasher skills are all still bugged. RIP Slasher arena points.
                        hi im new. Currently inactive.

Lv. 70 Slasher
                        Lv. 56 Mage (Regret is an accurate name for Slasher)
                        - Armada guild (RIP in pepperonis)

Comment

yes i can say that the slasher's skill need to be fixed.

and please rebalance the other class too. im always afraid and worry to fight ranger in arena due to their higher range

thanks you for your atenttion

Comment

I got something, still need to do some checking, In guild raids, when I'm trying to do Power Slash (max) and after that Power bomber (max) the damage do 225K all the time, and while I'm doing only power bomber (without the crit rate buff) I deal way more damage (like 750K and 500K)
                            Zenonia S:

Europe Server

Slasher lvl 62
                            Paladin lvl 25

(Work in progress ^_^)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazaz View Post
                              Dear Squeak,

Please fix the skill of fighter Destructive Blow. The damage is bug even if I do 6m dmg and they got hit by 3-5 times of the skill the mobs are still alive and still got 1/2 or 3/4 of their HP. But when i do normal attack they will die easy with 4-5 times normal hit. Hoping for your immediate response. Thank you so much! (This was posted since 21-Jan-2016)

Best Regards,
                              Lazaz (Lv.70 Fighter)
                              EU Server
                              What do think about fighter clones?

Comment

Sorry for the double post, but please don't forget that Slasher skills are still bugged! Berserk doesn't stop status ailments (ex. stun and confuse), And both Power Bomber and Black Hole Slash will not deal the damage they show! Also sometimes the hits from both do not register at all (no damage shown and no block/miss shown, nothing happens) This occurs roughly 50% of the time which is REALLY bad!
                                hi im new. Currently inactive.

Lv. 70 Slasher
                                Lv. 56 Mage (Regret is an accurate name for Slasher)
                                - Armada guild (RIP in pepperonis)

Comment

Working...
                                X