Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES (MUST READ)

GAMEVIL USA welcomes you to our community forums! We love being able to provide a place for our players to gather and discuss the games they play! Our players mean everything to us and we enjoy hearing your opinions (good or bad) about the products we provide to you. This means providing a safe, constructive and pro-active environment for every player new to veteran to come and provide their feedback, and hopefully make some new friends in the process! Below we have detailed the forums Code of Conduct with the intent to inform our players of the rules and regulations of using and posting on these forums. We hope you enjoy these forums as much as we enjoying having them for you! Thank you!

GAMEVIL USA Forum Code of Conduct:

Disciplinary action for violating forum rules will typically take one of the following forms, depending on severity:

• Warning
• Temporary Ban
• Permanent Ban

1. We encourage our players to create fun and innovative forum names that can distinguish themselves to the rest of the forum community. When choosing a forum name please be mindful of the community and refrain from using any names that contain profanity, sexual language/actions, and impersonating GAMEVIL employees. This includes abbreviations, slang, and other bypasses. Inappropriate forum names will result in the account banned from the forums.

2. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, harassment, name & shame, or purposeless inflammatory posts. Any abuse towards our Community Managers, in any form, will not be tolerated. If behavior is deemed to be toxic, Community Managers may ban forum members without notice.

3. We will not tolerate inappropriate, sexual, vulgar, discriminatory or offensive language of any sort, this includes simulated, insinuated and abbreviated swearing. We ask that all posts pertain to our games and posts referring to illegal activities (drugs, pirating, crimes), Sexual activities and Terms of Service abuse such as hacking, account trading, and account selling will be removed from the forums and the poster could face ban from the forums. This policy also includes inappropriate or profane language that could offend players who read them. Community Managers have a final say on what is deemed inappropriate and there will be no chance for appeals.

4. GAMEVIL encourages players to be active on the forums and feel safe while doing so. This means that spamming another player on their thread or creating a thread to denigrate another player will not be tolerated. Any player found spamming, harassing or flaming another player on the forums will have the posts removed and could face a ban from the forums.

5. We understand that players may have strong feelings toward a specific subject. However please refrain from creating multiple threads of the same topic or discussions to overwhelm the forums. Bumping (repeated posting on a thread to keep it going or visible) is also not allowed. Players found in violation of this will have the threads deleted and may be subject to forum ban.

6. Advertising referral websites, phishing websites, or other malicious links is strictly prohibited. This also includes threads that contain links to non-GAMEVIL games. Any players found posting these types of threads will be banned from the forums.

7. Always post in the correct channel. Unrelated posts will be deleted or moved. Any groups created within the GAMEVIL forums must be pertaining to GAMEVIL or GAMEVIL titles. Any created groups found to be related to any other subjects will be deleted and the creator of said groups could face actions taken against their GAMEVIL forum account.

8. Players found to be posting unapproved, unannounced, or unofficial content based on speculation is subject to deletion, or temporary account suspension. Action taken is based on severity of infraction. This includes speculated future content notes taken from any other site that isn't GAMEVIL USA, unannounced coupon codes, or third party fan sites that may feature potentially leaked content.

9. Do not post or send any (disciplinary) actions taken by Community Managers or Moderators, such as banning, deleting posts, etc. Posting or sending private messages that are received from Community Managers or Moderators is prohibited.

10. GAMEVIL USA asks that players keep the length of their posts to a moderate length. Writing long threads can invite other players to harass the poster as well as incite arguments between players. Players creating extremely long threads will be reminded of this policy and further lengthy submissions could be removed as well as disciplinary action taken against the forum account.

11. GAMEVIL USA with help from moderators monitor the forums. For information on what our moderators do please follow this link: http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showthread.php?34449-Moderation

See more
See less

Please report skill issues here

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Koei View Post
    Sorry for the double post, but please don't forget that Slasher skills are still bugged! Berserk doesn't stop status ailments (ex. stun and confuse), And both Power Bomber and Black Hole Slash will not deal the damage they show! Also sometimes the hits from both do not register at all (no damage shown and no block/miss shown, nothing happens) This occurs roughly 50% of the time which is REALLY bad!
    I have not forgotten about this. I will remind the devs that there are still issues with slasher skills. Thank you!

Comment

Hello Squeak,

When I click on the skill "Holy Ground", it often does not go off while the cool-down of the skill does.
      I am not sure this is a bug, but it is the only skill I am experiencing this with.

iOS 9.3.2

Comment

I don't think fighter's destructive blow deals as much damage as it says it would.
        Android

Comment

Tested skill just today , and still the problem is there...
          Passive master not working : got rank 1 and the actual increase on my other stats was 1% instead of 3... got 2nd rank and my stats remained exactly the same before and after the skill 'save' tryed to log out and lpgin just in case but it didt work

Also as noticed above , it happened to me aswell onceor twice , skill holy land being on CD but no damage done on boss or any visual on screen . Only noticed that in raid .

Thanks in advance , keep up the giod work

Originally posted by Artemios View Post
          Passive master not working : got rank 1 and the actual increase on my other stats was 1% instead of 3... got 2nd rank and my stats remained exactly the same before and after the skill 'save'
          Unless if the skill is actually working fine and we understand it wrong , and by this i mean the bellow math methods , numbers used just for easier maths :

A.Pasive master adding on other passives ...
          Extra stamina from passive 10%
          So 1rank at passive master will add 3% resulting at 13% increase of our base stamina

B. Passive master multiplying on other passives...
          Extra stamina from passive 10%
          And 1rank at passive master will result at 10%*3% which actually means a totall increase of 10.03% in our base stamina.

Please explain whoch fprmula is used to calculate the increasement on other passives . Also , sorry for the typing errors
          Last edited by Squeak; 08-01-2016, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Hi, the Assassin's passive skills Stealth is bugged, it works only if the fairy's buff from the enemy doesn't take effect, i mean for example if I have max passive stealth with 45% chance of activation per hit, the enemy can attack me also 10 times if the opponent's fairy is activated on the first hit on my char the passive stealth skill doesn't take effect also for the next 9 hit!
            My english isn't very good, hope you still can understand what i tried to explain, thanks.
            ZENONIA S

- Ericksen ("Assassin") Lv70 (Leader, In Use)

Comment

Spiral Blast is bugged, i've experimented some bugs when i get bugged, sometimes the skill last longer than normal, and sometimes the animation of the blast doesn't trigger and even if i hit thd enemy i don't make any dmg, and the last is a rare bug, when the animation is interrupted it blast me through the walls and i can't do anything, it just keeps moving

Comment

Originally posted by ph00ny View Post
                Thanks for the boost in skill damage figures but some of those skills are still bugged. Here is the list

1. Power Bomb - Hits aren't always registered (no miss indication in game). Also shows very small damage number even at max level in Arena/Brawl occasionally on same character
                2. Jumping Attack - Very much a hit or miss affair (no miss indication in game)
                3. Black Hole Slash - Same deal as above. Lots of misses without the miss indicator. Sometimes only the pull effect happens. Sometimes only the def nerf status shows up. (ie. target gets pulled but receives no status change or damage)
                4. Berserk - Invincibility isn't really invincible like it used to be. Knockback, stun, frozen, etc all has an impact while the skill is active

If any slowshers would like to add more to the list, please post here
                Originally posted by Koei View Post

1, 2 and 3 are still big problems for slowshers

skill hit issue is unreal. I can throw a power bomb on a large mob and some will come out with near full health or more than half.
                We can also add sonic blade. I see numbers pop up but the damage doesn't register.

This is turning into a lost cause but here we go again

Comment

Originally posted by ph00ny View Post
                  1, 2 and 3 are still big problems for slowshers

skill hit issue is unreal. I can throw a power bomb on a large mob and some will come out with near full health or more than half.
                  We can also add sonic blade. I see numbers pop up but the damage doesn't register.

This is turning into a lost cause but here we go again
                  Bumping this up to see if it can get some traction

Comment

still blaming to low tick server fault
                    ZENONIA S

- Ecne (Ranger) Lv70 (Leader, In Use)
                    - Aron (Druid) Lv70 (Sub Character)

Counter-Strike Online (Korea) New In game name: 654158536

- Level 64, Transcendental User (M4A1 Dark Knight, D.Eagle Crimson Hunter owned)

Fate/Grand Order

- Master code: 684,158,536
                    - Bestow grade A cause acquired
                    - Most used servant: Mysterious Heronie X (Alter): Lv 100, Skill 10/5/8, NP1, Bond Lv.10

* I'm a Counter-Strike player since 2006 and still playing.

Comment

Plz fix bugs around druid command power skill - it gives life and mana regeneration when its in effect. Also plz explain exactly how the skill boosts your stats - does it buff general stats (STR, DEX, INT, STA) or final stats (ATT, DEF, EVA, ACC, CR, CD). We know its great but we need exact explanation of how it works. Thx in advance
                      Zenonia S (active)

IGN: Wishnu

Spirit Stones (terminated)

IGN: #1WishnU
                      CODE: S7687667

Comment

Please fix FIGHTER skill "Blood Circulation"

Sometime even your HP was below 10-20% still it doesnt trigger to activate.

Atleast make it standard like if HP was below 50% blood circulation skill will be activated by AI bots.
                        Last edited by Lazaz; 12-10-2016, 01:04 AM.

Comment

ASSASSIN BIG PASSIVE STEALTH BUG!!:
                          The stealth get deleted even if only the OPPONENT USES SKILLS!
                          I mean my character enter stealth, the opponent buff himself or use any active skill and my Character became back visible!! even before 4 seconds stealth's duration.

EDIT: this BUG happen ONLY if the oppenent is an ASSASSIN too.
                          Last edited by Enrico6; 01-10-2017, 07:35 AM.
                          ZENONIA S

- Ericksen ("Assassin") Lv70 (Leader, In Use)

Comment

It does not appear that when I am on auto that my invincibility kicks in. I have gone 2 full minutes without it activating. Is this a bug or something else?

Comment

When I'm doing Graid sometimes my mage doesn't use skills e.e
                              Let's Rock! B|

Comment

Slasher's Powerbomb, Sonic Blade, and Jumping Attack skills will get cancelled mid animation yielding no damage and putting the skill on cooldown.

Comment

Working...
                                X