Default where is the magic book?

hey guys ive been running around the temple trying to find this magic book but i cant find it
    help
    please
    plox

in that one room, with all the red guys, where you can go left, or right, left being the area leading to the boss room. If you go left, but BEFORE you get to the stairs, you'll see a chest at the end.

o thx twigs

Quote Originally Posted by aznzftw View Post
    hey guys ive been running around the temple trying to find this magic book but i cant find it
    help
    please
    plox
    Finding a book in a game is an interesting task, finding a book in a game is not easy. But to find a book in life is easy, but unfortunately a few people want to find books. Few people read now. I would like to recommend to people who do not read books, to read at least small essays from the site https://samples.edusson.com/ but nonetheless benefit with the same force. Reading even the smallest examples of essays bring benefits to a person’s educational level. Finally, I want to say that reading books is useful, and playing games is not always useful, so if you like to play games, then love read books !!!