Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default [EVENT] A Warm Welcome

Hello Dungeoneers!

In celebration of Dungeon Link's global launch, events will be occurring all around!

=======================

Path to Righteousness
    [4/20 03:00 PM ~ 5/4 11:59 PM PDT]

Details:
    Collect Event Orihalcon by tackling regular and daily dungeons, as well as the floors in the Tower of Tribulation.
    Use Orihalcon to trade for GEMS, GOLD, SWORDS, RUNES, and even HEROES!

What are you waiting for? Elen the Noble is waiting!

=======================

Forest Strikes Back!
    [4/20 03:00 PM ~ 5/4 11:59 PM PDT]

Details:
    Sylvia, Li, Veronica, and Jane have come to Kanterbury to aid those in need!
    They all have an increased chance to be summoned!
    Not only do they have their summon chance increased, but for the duration of the event, they will have an additional 50% bonus damage.

Increase your team's damage by teaming up with these 4 heroes!

=======================

Join the Global Launch Events now!
    http://smarturl.it/playdungeonlink

Like us on Facebook!
    www.facebook.com/DungeonLink
    Last edited by GMKaden; 04-21-2015 at 08:07 PM.

Congratz for the community.. after several beta test, soft launch, now dungeon link stand at its peak for global launch
    On top of that, event in the celebration of global launch? very niceeeee....
    I hope there will be more active player to meet and improve the community~

PS: Just to make sure, before any complain happen now, Boss raid still dragon and not Lilith

Boss is currently Link Dragon, not Lilith.

Nerfing drops and increasing prices is a very warm welcome indeed.

Would have been nice if you wiped all testers accounts, since they have a super advantage from the high drop rates during testing phase.

Quote Originally Posted by GMKaden View Post
    Hello Dungeoneers!

In celebration of Dungeon Link's global launch, events will be occurring all around!
    Hello Kaden,

It is great to make new event, and i wanted to know what was going on with the Surprise Event Giveaway rewards beacause we are still waiting , so if you could comunicate on when and where we will find our magic coupon it would be great thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Scout View Post
    Nerfing drops and increasing prices is a very warm welcome indeed.

Would have been nice if you wiped all testers accounts, since they have a super advantage from the high drop rates during testing phase.
    The testers accounts were wiped after beta testing. Soft launch wasn't wiped because they had opened the option for players to spend money on the game!
    As for the drop rates they really aren't that different.

I just started 5 days ago and am already at stage 13. So it's not very hard to get where the soft launch release players are. Though it's a lot of grinding..

:3

Seeing the 100 gem change on the revive option was sad but when it was 20 people were more inclined to use it because it's cheap. But that made it to easy to beat the end bosses..So I understand the change..

Quote Originally Posted by [SnR] Suraba View Post
    Hello Kaden,

It is great to make new event, and i wanted to know what was going on with the Surprise Event Giveaway rewards beacause we are still waiting , so if you could comunicate on when and where we will find our magic coupon it would be great thanks.
    Surprise event giveaways? You mean the ones in find friends section? Those are obviously not real events.. considering no moderator posted it, and not posted in event section.. :3

Quote Originally Posted by [SnR] Suraba View Post
    Hello Kaden,

Hello Suraba!

We are currently having some issues in sending out the codes for the Surprise Event. We haven't forgot about the winners! We are trying to get this fixed as soon as we can so that we can send out the rewards.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by YuriKitten View Post
    The testers accounts were wiped after beta testing. Soft launch wasn't wiped because they had opened the option for players to spend money on the game!
    As for the drop rates they really aren't that different.

I just started 5 days ago and am already at stage 13. So it's not very hard to get where the soft launch release players are. Though it's a lot of grinding..

:3

Seeing the 100 gem change on the revive option was sad but when it was 20 people were more inclined to use it because it's cheap. But that made it to easy to beat the end bosses..So I understand the change..
    Interesting... I read in various places that some people didn't have their accounts wiped... Maybe it's just confusion then, unless it's a bug.

Just annoying joining and seeing full 5-6* teams like 5mins after launch~ Auto Top rankers for almost a month =/

Quote Originally Posted by Scout View Post
    Interesting... I read in various places that some people didn't have their accounts wiped... Maybe it's just confusion then, unless it's a bug.

Just annoying joining and seeing full 5-6* teams like 5mins after launch~ Auto Top rankers for almost a month =/
    Those people you saw were already playing 2-3 weeks ago (Android only release).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast