Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast

Default [Event] Chapter 2 Community Feedback Event - 07/23/15 ~ 08/16/15 (Winners Announced)

Greetings Bodens,

This event has ended as of 08/16/15 11:59PM PDT.

We'd like to thank you all for participating! We're pleased to see such an amazingly high participation rate! We're currently going through the winner selection process.

Winners

cppk
    s2kPanda
    Gaddy
    GioGio
    Slasher444
    Jbourne
    Menace
    Garubilon
    Ken Kaneki
    Subby
    xsagadude
    Crisispoop
    chefazn
    Bouboules68
    Ariashi
    colagraphy
    scottg07
    Giannozy
    SnowFaith
    Soulder
    Chaos17
    Ragecris
    soryuuha
    Skorpy
    Zaza Le Dragibus
    Shakto
    Zedforce
    Hoschi
    Shabby
    Delstius
    Beezy4Sheezy
    ayu510
    RooKoo
    Yohsua
    kwark
    mehmet1akif
    Dyeu
    Biancane
    Icarus1314
    Maum
    NE1home
    KoreanHan
    EW_Leon
    Rak Tansan
    Buuchi
    Dmc80
    Greeny
    Kenoon
    Wakimaru
    lyvshalker2
    Berne Nguyen
    d3lt4mania
    Antika
    Miguel Rafael
    Ethlight
    helloDP
    MrNobody
    Flint Gold
    Geewar
    Yagloo
    Echoen
    Maaqha
    bullhead
    Kaizu
    Mynae
    Tugnas
    jjkfan
    Hitagi Tsundere
    hensaadriano
    watarus
    MargeraVT40
    NatakuX
    Ch0u4t0ng
    LocalNoob4
    Londrew
    PhoenixDusk
    Kirky
    Noctis Farron
    WisCowboy
    Trollmops
    McDohI
    Lil'Vaan
    HLW10
    kamli
    SarutobiSama
    Zangetsu1234
    Kirae
    Shinsen
    rhythmist
    Suii
    kgp777
    Valdream
    Bronade
    Guestt
    crunchmate
    Raphz
    itsuki
    chzzok
    Toni Lim
    ipitmeyi

Rewards have been distributed! Thank you for participating!
    Thank you,

- DC

Greetings Bodens,

With the recent release of the highly anticipated Dragon Blaze Chapter 2 update, we wanted to take the time to gather the community's thoughts, sentiment, and overall feedback about the latest content.

We want to know what you like, what you hate, and of course see what suggestions you've got to offer about the Chapter 2 update.

Event Details

Reply to this thread with your thoughts and/or feedback on Dragon Blaze Chapter 2, be it positive or negative.

Event Rewards

100 Players will be selected to win 100 Rubies

Event Rules

• Only forum replies will be accepted for this event
    • You must include your IGN and Server to be eligible to receive a reward
    • One entry per person, multiple submissions will not improve your chances of winning
    • Entries must be received by 08/16/15 at 11:59:59 PM (PDT)

*Do not post your CS code, we'll manually obtain it on our end at the end of the event. My apologies for the confusion!
    Last edited by Deathcrown; 08-21-2015 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Removed CS Code Requirement After Obtaining Additional info.

Please make warriors more useful. Taunt isn't useful because it has 0 impact on AoE damage, which is the primary source of danger in raids. And on World bosses you just need damage, so warrior is pointless. Shield slam is better, but it only slightly increases our pathetic damage, and the stun isn't guaranteed.

We're not good at protecting our allies, and even worse at doing damage, so what is the point? If you look at the leaderboards for global as well as Korea, there are no warriors anywhere, and in Korea that's all the way up to season 3! The only place where warriors are not absolutely terrible is Labyrinth, but even there you're better off with 2 ally tanks and a DPS hero.

Also, the AI allies in raids are absolutely horrible. This feature has to be rolled back. At the very least, we need a window to pop up *asking* us if we want an AI ally to help us. If we choose no, then keep waiting. Before, we might have to wait 10-20 minutes to get a group for Komodo Fairy. At least we could beat it though. Now, the raid is straight up unbeatable, because your allies die instantly and cannot use scrolls. Please do something about this.

Ign: Cauchy
    Server: Americas
    Last edited by cppk; 07-24-2015 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcrown View Post
    Greetings Bodens,

With the recent release of the highly anticipated Dragon Blaze Chapter 2 update, we wanted to take the time to gather the community's thoughts, sentiment, and overall feedback about the latest content.

We want to know what you like, what you hate, and of course see what suggestions you've got to offer about the Chapter 2 update.

Event Details

Reply to this thread with your thoughts and/or feedback on Dragon Blaze Chapter 2, be it positive or negative.

Event Rewards

100 Players will be selected to win 100 Rubies

Event Rules

• Only forum replies will be accepted for this event
    • You must include your IGN and Server to be eligible to receive a reward
    • One entry per person, multiple submissions will not improve your chances of winning
    • Entries must be received by 08/16/15 at 11:59:59 PM (PDT)
    I think the update is awesome, and it was much needed. I would had liked an analysis of the Dracos with description on the main website as in to help people to make more informed choices. The only choice we had at the moment was to translate Korean articles.

I also want to report a glitch (if it hasn't already) on the final boss of the spider stage, there's a small chance to encounter the boss twice, but you can't capture it (same as when you capture ally). Not sure if it's on purpose or to be fixed in the future. Thanks.

US Server: TeoXIV - almost lvl 60 Rogue.

Drop rate of the essence are way too low.
    1. We need 10 to do an ascend
    2. 1 per each enhance
    3. 5 different essence atm so no guarantee chance of getting what u need

Not enough time to get an ascend by the next patch.

IGN: AegisKai

Those raid bots/rookies aren't very helpful. I think the idea itself is fine but during harder raids the "rookies" become deadweight and instead of reducing the wait time in finding a raid, they just waste time and tickets by causing the raids to fail. I do however like how you can now get all the gear from a single raid. Another issue I want to mention is how essences for deify are separate for each Draco. There's no use for the other essences we get except for the one or two Dracos we plan on making, instead there should only be one essence for all the Dracos.

Ign: Swag

I think the patch is very good except the boys for raiding. It should be optional. However, the essences drop rate seems reasonable but there should be a discount for purchasing multiple essences, like the premium summons or buying a batch of them since enhancing draco's require many more essences than the ten to deify. Good work pushing out patches, it seems like it's faster than the Korean timeline.

IGN: Omakase

Before anyone partakes in this event, this event should be red flagged and edited. DeathCrown, you stipulate players must post their CS code to be eligible. However, the guidelines for this forum state otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcrown View Post

Event Rules

Only forum replies will be accepted for this event
    You must include your IGN, CS Code, and Server to be eligible to receive a reward
    One entry per person, multiple submissions will not improve your chances of winning
    Entries must be received by 08/16/15 at 11:59:59 PM (PDT)
    Customer Support (Do NOT post your CS code!)
    In order to contact GAMEVIL's customer support, please go to the following support hub:
    https://global.gamevil.com/support/

For general game inquiries, bug reports, hacker reports, login issues, etc, submit a ticket under General Support.

For missing purchases, fill out the form with the Google Order Number or iTunes/Amazon receipt attached via Payment Support.

***Note: Do not share sensitive details such as your CS Code, Google Order Number, or purchasing receipt on the public forums! Individuals may utilize such information to submit support tickets of their own that would compromise or otherwise jeopardize your account!***
    Last edited by G0dguard; 07-23-2015 at 04:54 PM.

Positive: I really like the addition of a new map/content and hope there is more to come in the future at a fast pace. The new Draco allies are great and gives you a sense of a greater goal to work towards and can't wait for the angels to be released as well! I can't complain about the amount of rubies we receive because Gamevil is extremely generous in that regard especially with the release of Season 2. Same goes for event buffs, free premium summons daily and even the free SSS despite mine being a Dark Gnoll.

Negative: Rookies in raids. They are HORRIBLE. They bring nothing to a raid and makes you waste your resources and time more than just simply waiting it out for real players. Either buff them to legendary equipment levels and give them better AI and a full skillset w/ Ultimate skill or give us the option to turn them off. They are now the reason I no longer raid in the evening. The enhancing system for Dracos is just too expensive and require even MORE memory essences with the already small bonus chance to enhance at the SSS level so that's a huge turn off. Premium drops on Phoenix raid is horrible and 9/10 times the drops are blue/purple items. Warrior class is still way too underpowered compared to the other 4 classes. Guild battle times should be at least twice a day rather than once because the 6 hour time window is very late for certain players living in central/east coast.

Suggestions: Give us the option to turn off rookies or buff them. Give us a shortcut/popup letting us know we have a reward to collect because rewards are all over the place throughout the week. Make the enhancement of Draco allies a bit cheaper. Give us the Korean summoning system where 3 SS pulls give us a free SSS, 10 S pulls give you a SS, etc... Improve the drop rates a bit in raids because they are horrendous.

IGN: s2kPanda

Season 2 is well worth the hype, considering the plethora of new things it brought. Raid bots are very helpful when you go and do an unpopular but easy raid, while it is more worthwhile to wait for a human player on the more difficult raids such as DDC Myth and what not. One person on Reddit suggested that it be a toggle option, which I think is a very solid idea.

The biggest gripe I have is the Deify system. It isn't that bad that it takes 10 essences to deify a unit, but enhancing the Dracos becomes a very difficult task when each enhance uses up an essence in addition to a sacrificial unit. While it may be intended to reward grinding, the fact that essences are purchaseable from the shop creates a big gap between those who spend for rubies and those who rely on weekly events for their ruby income. Alas, it makes it quite difficult to get a well enhanced Draco unit in a short time without extreme luck or lots of rubies.

I do like the addition of the new units in Season 2. Overall, I'd say it was a fancy update, just that enhancing Dracos is definitely a function that caters more to those who pay than those who don't.

IGN: Gaddy
    IGN - Gaddy (NA)

Message me in game if you want to join a 5% guild.

First some positives, after playing various online games on mobile such as Brave Frontier and Summoner's War I can say that Dragonblaze provides the most fairness in my opinion for Free 2 Play users and Pay 2 Play users. The amount of rubies you could get a week from Arena, Guild Battles, Lab and World Boss easily allows a user to make a SSS unit a week. The game also allows a lot of daily activities one can do, and has a good amount of events put forth daily which gives users something to do.

Some negatives I believe I see is some of the updates for the 2nd season. The essences I believe are slightly too pricey, which gives Pay 2 Play users a slight advantage. Their low drop rate combined with expensive cost allows pay 2 play users to easily exceed free 2 play users significantly. I believe if the cost is lowered to lets say 10-15 rubies per essence that would be fair, and the users who bought for 30 per could be refunded some rubies.

Even though the rose event was decent, I also believe an event which could give a limited edition costume should be made to entice more users to play more actively, and bring more users to the community, since our player base is much smaller than other big games such as Brave Frontier and Summoner's War. Giving some sort of "Starter pack" may also entice more users to play this game, and giving more events to reward veteran players will entice us to play longer too.

Overall I enjoy playing this game as its currently my favourite and most played mobile game, but I believe there could be some improvements made such as the one within my comment and other comments within this thread. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to write these though!

IGN: Zealarus
    CS Code: Not sure if should post?
    Last edited by zealarus; 07-23-2015 at 05:05 PM.

Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast