Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334

I pulled Gram from a Legendary Equipment summon & managed to roll it with +ATK, +HP & +Team ATK. This'll really put my Promethia into overdrive. Then with Rainbow coins I managed to grab Erik so I get to play sliding block puzzle with my ATK team.

Now if I could only avoid selling off all my Adventure Time awakening items every time I need to enchant some gear or awaken other heroes.... (This is the third time I've managed to pull this same faceplant)

Quote Originally Posted by ninjasuperspy View Post
    I pulled Gram from a Legendary Equipment summon & managed to roll it with +ATK, +HP & +Team ATK. This'll really put my Promethia into overdrive. Then with Rainbow coins I managed to grab Erik so I get to play sliding block puzzle with my ATK team.

Now if I could only avoid selling off all my Adventure Time awakening items every time I need to enchant some gear or awaken other heroes.... (This is the third time I've managed to pull this same faceplant)
    then you realise prom is not really a good unit.......8 blocks in general are outdated.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorayaki View Post
    then you realise prom is not really a good unit.......8 blocks in general are outdated.
    Haha oh nooooo! What's the meta looking like at the moment? Unfortunately I'm in a "General goes to war with the army he's got" situation at the moment, as far as dudes who are 6* awakened with leveled up gear I'm looking at Prom, Erina & Kaden. They put in OK work but I see your point with the 8-block thing. I should probably awakening retire at least Kaden but man I tell you sending my third highest attack character to the Cornfield is mild to moderately daunting.

I've got an Eric & a Neuth in the wings I'm working on but yeesh Runes/Awakening + Equipment leveling/Enchanting is a real haul for us F2P Casual Scrubs. I may be the only person in the game with a fully Awakened Cake though, that'll always be a feather in my cap.

Default .

The ranged units like neuth seem to be in a good spot atm, the problem with legendary heroes is that often you need at least some of their equipment to notice their power, since they won't be limit broken to 60 unless you get insanely lucky.

Kaden might be worth keeping just for when hes in the buff cycle, thats up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjasuperspy View Post
    Haha oh nooooo! What's the meta looking like at the moment? Unfortunately I'm in a "General goes to war with the army he's got" situation at the moment, as far as dudes who are 6* awakened with leveled up gear I'm looking at Prom, Erina & Kaden. They put in OK work but I see your point with the 8-block thing. I should probably awakening retire at least Kaden but man I tell you sending my third highest attack character to the Cornfield is mild to moderately daunting.

I've got an Eric & a Neuth in the wings I'm working on but yeesh Runes/Awakening + Equipment leveling/Enchanting is a real haul for us F2P Casual Scrubs. I may be the only person in the game with a fully Awakened Cake though, that'll always be a feather in my cap.
    IF you must play attack type (which is the unfortunate lower tier subtype currently) then go with :

2 blocks + chain + PA , for example you can use a combination of :

1. Eleanor
    2. Fiona
    3. Penzu (shes not "elemental" more like support in water form)
    4. Eris/Louise (if you don't have their legendary counterparts)
    5. Sylvia
    6. Neuth
    7. Ringo
    8. Gabriel

Thats for PVP ^ attack, on defense you'd want lee, beryl, jeny etc

and for PVE...well bombers like cake still good.

Oh man well the event NPC gave me Andras this morning so another Legendary to start working up. This may end up shaking up my Water team...

Default Sorry for the question but does anyone have full-body art of Amy? I've searched for it in forum but didn't find anywhere :(

does anyone have full-body art of Amy?
    idk in which thread i need to go for this

Quote Originally Posted by Saronchan View Post
    does anyone have full-body art of Amy?
    idk in which thread i need to go for this ������

Is this what you are looking for?

Default oh

Quote Originally Posted by MilkSoda View Post

Is this what you are looking for?
    awww yes, thank you so much!!!

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334