Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Thog View Post
    +1 to what the TS said and also to Dora's suggestions. My personal peeves are:

1. Hero enhancing.
    2. Hero inventory.
    3. Retire feature.
    4. Uselessness of vip points after vip10
    5. High cost of experimentation. (Rune un-equip costs)
    6. Underwhelming story heroes.
    In no specific order.

~THOG
    I think THOG meant, Emphasis on #1

I just posted this as a new thread but feel it belongs here instead ..
    So let me preface this with " I love this game "
    But.....

First. The rune system is outragously expensive. Yes even after the new patch . Obtaining large quanities of gold through in game play is neigh impossible ..

So a few suggestions

1. Up the amount of gold earned in normal dungeon play . ( a couple hundred gold is not going to cut it when it costs more than half a million gold to turn a 4star rune into a 5star rune that you might have a use for )

2. Integrate a system where you can combine multiple low level runes for a higher level rune ( I.E. 4×1star runes + 1 star character = a 2 star rune ) and so forth up the ladder.

3. It would be nice if you could either add to the chances of getting the rune you want or just plan out guarantee it . This also affords you another place to spend gems .( I.E. 10 gems = +10% chance to get said rune ) and so forth and so on ending in 100 % chance of the rune you want

Second. Charging extraordinary prices on top of the loss of the sacrificial character for a percentage chance of something happening that you may or may not like is frustrating. After spending an enormous amount of gold , sacrificing numerous characters in an effort to enhance and combine you end up with a 6star that is useless to you or that you just plane don't like .. This is the most dismaying of all end games, the culmination of effort and resources resulting in let down with no recourse or recovery .

That being said ,and I am sure my fellow enthusiast would agree , there needs to be a character recycling option . A way that we can recover from the complete loss of faith when we see that 6star failure.
    Maybe even a mulligan reroll option that we could pay for , but something anything ( and no retirment does not count because honestly that's some BS ) Please .

So that's my two cents worth .

+1 to these suggestions

As a side note, I would add that the game currently is way to linear. Grinding dungeons to obtain an "op" team in order to attempt a lucky win of a dungeon. Progress is either too slow or hard when you're at the end game. I feel like a fat man trying to climb Mt. Everest (sorry if that's offensive to you). Players can still enjoy the game EVEN if they beat all the story dungeons, it all depends on the type of content the dev's add, though. The game's entire focus feels as if they just throw extremely hard content at us so they make us spend money out if frustration... Oh wait, it is! I've made a post about descended dungeons which would just be one way to add more "real" gameplay. A really good game to look at is puzzles and dragons. People can beat all the story dungeons, and yet, many people still play it! People hypermax monsters (DL equivalent is lvl 60, full runes) and yet still continue working on their monsters. This game has a great concept, but it's been done the wrong way.

I agree with everything. Wish we could get a Dev in here.
    Last edited by iVaporizor; 11-13-2015 at 10:14 PM.

Great post Sab! I agree 100%. And it's very interesting that this post is 2 months old and still very relevant. Devs, any word on implementation of these suggestions?
    Last edited by Gibbet_Grislyward; 12-02-2015 at 01:01 PM.

nice ideas. It would be nicer if they just plain scrap VIP tickets and just have those benefits permanently. I meant these ppl already paid so much and they still don't get to enjoy anything other than a visual 10 on their screen....those tickets should be used to provide other benefits such as background fireworks visual effects every few seconds or minutes for the duration of that ticket along with increased stats (like vip 10 buffs adds 100% stats to player's heroes for duration of the ticket) to heroes while doing dungeon/tower/champion road/pvp (includes both offense and defense). Even with the stats of a lv 60 story hero with ultimate runes and awakened to 3 stars, the bosses of 18 and above can kill them in 1 hit (Asia server has this guy with a lv 60 rin...31k hp, 13k atk, 1k+ def, etc...boss does alot of triple atk out of each 3 atks it has and each triple atk is easily 10+k dmg against heroes with 1k+ def). Why bother having dungeons where it's impossible to complete without gems and the best part is that u need to clear dungeons more insane than 18 to be able to awaken past 3rd star...but yet the heroes at 3rd star cannot even survive a weaker dungeon...might as well make VIP tickets and level worth something. As it is now, VIP level gives u almost nothing aside from 4 more to max sword limit, 1 more tower key max limit and 1 more pvp max attempt. Increased exp, gold, event item drop rate, auto battle speed boost, skip cost reduced by 1 sword, revive change increased by 5% and enhance fail bonus rate increased by 1% all needs ticket to activate when these should have been passive with the level while the ticket provides other boosts.

It's interesting that over two months later, this thread is still getting views and some responses. We now have a 9page thread in general about spenders not continuing to spend due to not fixing issues that have all been laid out in the first like 5-10 posts of this thread.

i think it's more like it should be expected. makes no sense to create a new thread when there's one available and since the problems aren't getting fixed, only thing we can do is to keep updating this post and repeating it enough times or maybe there's a way to repeat these things to won and jee every second of everyday (through their radio, website, everywhere they look is a msg saying fix the problems in dungeon link: problem 1)...problem 2)....) until we see changes?

How hard is it to increase the number of teams available to each player too??? You give us a retarded event like amigo then limit our teams to make us edit our teams on the fly... Minor gripe but god knows how many times I cussed and sworn that I brought the wrong team into ToT or PvP

Quote Originally Posted by ALars View Post
    How hard is it to increase the number of teams available to each player too??? You give us a retarded event like amigo then limit our teams to make us edit our teams on the fly... Minor gripe but god knows how many times I cussed and sworn that I brought the wrong team into ToT or PvP
    Apparently very hard. Everybody has been screaming and shouting for ages but they wouldn't lift their asses to do anything about it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast