Thread: Guild times

Default Guild times

I've been playing for a year or so now and my only issue with the guild system (other than I haven't been able to post in guild chat) is the times the guild battles start! 11am/pm is alright, except when you factor in the time difference it becomes 2pm/2am! I work and then I'm asleep by the time I get the chance to participate in another war..... it would be nice to either be able to change the times or have it so its auto.... 2 guilds hit request- within 5 min, the battle starts.... if need be, add more of a stamina concept to it (I can't remember if there is stamina because I've only been in 2 battles with my guild).....

dont worry. stamina is no needed for guild battle but tikets that always will be given each battle (10 tickets and 2 add tikets paying with gold and paying with ss for 8 more tickets) so in total u can use 20 tickets for 1 battle.

i think this battle work like a online turnament so the time to battle is in real time battle. i dont know if they will change the consept

No it's gsm...... and for me that's a 2-3 difference..... that 8am rewards appear at 11 am for me......

ehem, if i guess right. u wont to change server bcos need to start at very beginning from the tutorial to start a new account in another server..
    so sad, i just can say,
    good luck, buddy! '_')b

Or just make improvements to the current servers! (I know it's difficult) but just shift the timers in each server! It'll prob just increase activity.... it's not right to be in a battle and only 2 people show up on each side because of issues with time difference.

yeah, but i think the server already set from that matter. i guess its need a new server to resolved the prob.