Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post [Notice] Global Launch Reward & Date Preview

Hello ZENONIANS,

Couple things we'd like to share with you guys: The global release will be on 11/2 around 8pm PST (Pacific Standard Time). Please understand that the time is not definite and is subject to change. Also, we're finally revealing our rewards for global release!

The rewards are...
    • Imperial Character Avatar
    • Fairy Dust x100

To receive a FREE Imperial Character Avatar, just log into the game until 11/8 PDT.
    However, the redemption process for Fairy Dust will be different for Android and iOS devices.

Android:

1. Tap the Pre-Registration banner you see on other Gamevil games or visit http://bit.ly/1KKXpO1
    2. Enter you email.
    3. Wait until you receive an email with a promotion code.
    4. Enter the code inside the game to redeem your reward.

*Android Pre-Registration will run from 10/30 until global release (11/2).

iOS:

1. Wait until the game launches.
    2. Tap the 'Global Launch Reward' banner upon starting the game.
    3. Follow the directions on the banner (or visit the instructions page: http://bit.ly/1jXlMD3).
    4. Submit your CS Code.
    5. Your rewards will be sent to the Mailbox within a week from the event end date.

Please understand that the redemption process change was due to recent changes in iOS policy.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We'll look forward to you see you all in ZENONIA S!

Last edited by Squeak; 10-30-2015 at 03:38 PM.

So the I C avatar available after 11/8 because i'm logged into the game and not get an avatar.

Looks like you've misunderstood 2 things.

1. This is Gamevil USA which means 11/8 means 8th of november.

2. The avatar can be claimed between launch day (2) and 8 november by following the steps and it will be sent within a week after the end of the event.

@squeak. I'm ok with helping people with stuff Gamevil should be helping them with, but a Zen compensation in return would be nice.

I can PM you my CS code.

Ok it says you need a CS code, I have been clickign the banner and everything and Cannot find a CS code. I love Zenonia, one of my all time favorites. Can someone help me with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Squeak View Post
    1. Wait until the game launches.
    Going full int mage, cause f*ck it, why not

I live in Brazil, your game is not available to me, when you launch a global version, the game will reset or continue as this, because if you continue in that we have no availability of your game now start at zero and who had availability will take advantage of us, right now, thank you.

I'm a bit confused for Android for claiming the avatars. I went to the link but where do I put my email? I see no place to put it. Please help me out.

Hey guys I need help, when I click on zenonia s why just stuck on loading screen? I play CBT too in server Korea its nothing problem, maybe the server is overload???

I already entered my email into the Pre-Registration banner but I didn't receive any codes.
    I checked all of the mails in my email acc but I couldn't find any gamevil mail.
    Please help me checked it out or can please send me a code for it cuz zenonia is my favourite game I played all of the zenonia from 1-5

after i click the link for android where i put my email cant find it please help me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast