Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default [ANNOUNCEMENT] Zenonia Update 1.1.2 Patch Notes

Greetings Zenonians,
    We’ll be performing maintenance and updating the game to version 1.1.2!

New Level Cap, Legend Mode, and Transcendentalist gear set incoming! Find out about all the excited changes below:

New Christamas Event
    • Clear the special dungeons to light up the tree~
    • Enter by tapping "Events" on the lower left side of the screen!
    • When you defeat a monster in the dungeon, you get a chance to acquire event items. These items will be used to light up the Christmas tree located at the heart of the Town.
    • When you equip Santa Boots or Christmas Avatar, your chance of acquiring an ornament will increase.
    • Players from all servers are welcome to participate. We're giving away Christmas gifts to all players when the tree lights up! Let's work together!
    • Bonus gifts will be sent based on your number of acquired items,

New Level Cap
    • Level cap has been raised from 60 > 65
    • With the max level increase, Legend Ch. 1~3 will be added to Normal and Hero stages.
    • You will need a different amount of ZEN to revive in Legend difficulty.

New Transcendentalist Set [*]The powerful Transcendentalist Set will be added.[*]This set has a higher ATK, DEF, and Set Effects.[*]You will need more material to Enhance or Tier-up the Transcendentalist Set.[/LIST]

[How to acquire the Transcendentalist Set]
    1). Transcendentalist items can be obtained using a premium coupon within the in game shop.
    2). If you upgrade a B grade (or higher) equipment with another equipment, you can acquire a Transcendentalist item at a set rate. (You cannot acquire the Transcendentalist Set if you use Upgrade Stones.)
    The higher grade equipment, the higher your chance to acquire the Transcendentalist Set.
    3). You can Transcend a max enhanced Tier 12 SS equipment to a Transcendentalist item using Crystals, Evolve Points, or ZEN.

Auto/Manual skill feature added
    • You can now use auto and manual skills in battle.
    • You can choose among the following 3 options: Auto Battle (auto skill use), Auto Battle (manual skill use), and Manual Battle.

Battle Pet stats improved
    Battle Pet stats have been improved. Summon them in battle to experience their power.

6. Misc.
    [Improvements]
    • You will no longer receive another debuff while the same debuff is in effect.
    • New battle pets "Octopo" and "Cross" will be added.
    • You can now use items from a different class to upgrade your item.
    • Battle Pet evolve system will be added.
    • Ice Queen's HP will be increased in the tutorial.
    • Potions will now be free to use for stages 1-1 ~ 1-5.
    • Additional achievements will be added for the new levels and stages.
    • Battle Pet Auto Summon is only available while using Auto Skill mode.
    • A new Starter's Package will be added.
    • New Lv. 65 achievements will be added for each class.
    • Stage Boss achievements will be added.
    • New and returning user rewards will be updated.
    • The difficulty level in stages 2-7, 2-9, 3-7, 6-3, 4-9, and 5-4 (Easy) will be decreased.
    • If you use enhanced items as enhance material, the enhance EXP will be optimal.
    • Some Brawl awards will be updated. (More Gold; last MVP reward will change from A accessory to 2 B accessories)
    • Burn damages from Fire attacks will be greatly increased.
    • You can now revive up to 3 times at the Fairy Tower.
    • Daily Gold in the Weekly Package will increase from 30,000 to 50,000.

[Convenience Features]
    • A Friend Search feature will be added.
    • Chat room size adjustment feature will be added.
    • A preview of upcoming contents will be available.
    • The magnification on the screen during critical attacks will be reduced.
    • A game guide will be added on the loading screen when entering Town or a dungeon.

[Other fixes]
    • You can now hear the Town sound effect after completing a tutorial.
    • You can no longer invite friends when you log in as a guest.
    • Magician's meteor skill remaining after moving to the next floor of the Fairy Tower is fixed.
    • Quest completion rate increased when using Sweep Ticket.

7. VIP Points distribution
    • VIP Points will be distributed to those who purchased a pop-up package prior to the 1.1.1 update.
    • (We will send 100 points in addition to the VIP Points you purchased.)

Lexx

good stuff

I can't believe it, you're finally starting to listen to suggestions.

Btw, when evolving my T12 to trans, there won't be any degrading, right? If not, I assume I'll have to max it again.

Also, nr 3 from misc. Wasn't that already possible before?

Yea question about this also
    3). You can Transcend a max enhanced Tier 12 SS equipment to a Transcendentalist item using Crystals, Evolve Points, or ZEN.
    Does the Tier 12 Ss equipment remain T12? or does it drop back to T1?

Quote Originally Posted by Lexxington View Post
    6. Misc.
    [Improvements]
    [LIST][*]You will no longer receive another debuff while the same debuff is in effect.
    I'm assuming this change is intended to address the permanent stun-lock that certain fast attacking classes can achieve with a holy fairy. Even though I have a holy fairy I applaud your effort to balance the game.

However, I am a bit concerned that this change may negatively impact my survivability when clearing stages. At current the holy fairies ability to stun mobs intermittently is a real boon.

Does this change apply only to player characters or to mobs as well?

Does this change affect abilities the mobs cast on the player? Specifically the charge/stun ability encountered in 8-1 through 8-9? As you can occasionally end up in a situation where you are stunned repeatedly with a minimal chance to escape.

Basically if this change is game wide and affects both mobs and players in all the various game modes then I am all for it.

-Dorno

I'm just glad you can transcend a T12 SS item using crystals, Evolve points, or Zen.

I can't imagine the pain of having to farm a ton more Stones after the massive effort required to reach SS in the first place.

For those of you planning to Transcend your T12 SS gear let us know how the process plays out! I'm interested in how this whole thing is going to work.

For those who are interested

http://m.imgur.com/a/oM7ZB

This is what the ranger trans set should look like (unless they redesigned everything, which seems unlikely).

Quote Originally Posted by Lexxington View Post
    [*]Burn damages from Fire attacks will be greatly increased.
    Fire Fairy new meta! Especially in PvE it sounds like having a Fire Fairy available will be important, if only because there are some enemy attacks that already burn pretty fiercely.

**** thats right. Great now meteor is even more of a pain...

Ugh, more ways to burn gold! I wonder what "at a set rate" actually is...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast