Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Deus Ragnarok is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Default [Preview] Chapter 3 Preview Part 3

1. Chapter 3 New Map
    There's a new map for Chapter 3! Welcome to "Icy Land." This land of ice holds ancient secrets lost to the annals of history. The icy first stage, "Ancient's Landing" is home to the "Varman" people, who pride themselves on their bravery and dignity.

- Go on a journey to learn the secrets about the “Crown of Death".

2. New Story
    - Uncover the truth with all-new Bodens.
    - Discover the secrets of the mysterious Varman people!

3. Max Level Cap Increase
    - Character’s max level cap is increased from 80 to 83.

4. ‘Leviathan’ – First Raid of Chapter 3
    - ‘Leviathan’ is the Turtle Dragon lurking in a wrecked ship near Ancient’s Landing

5. First Boden: “Storm Bear the Steel Wall”
    - Uses a gigantic Dragon Slayer in battle. Has been friends with Manalandy since childhood.

6. Second Boden: “Manalandy the Friend of Spirits”
    - Mana researcher who wields strong magic power. She can hear the call of the Earth and relies on Stormbear for protection. She respects Bliss Foxy and has great interest in her studies.

Last edited by Deus Ragnarok; 01-28-2016 at 04:08 PM.

Manalandy...

That's a mouthful 3_3
    IGN - Gaddy (NA)

Message me in game if you want to join a 5% guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaddy View Post
    Manalandy...

That's a mouthful 3_3
    I expected that a R-L change could happen, but to write it together is tough lol

On a side note, preview part 4 when. hyype.
    Last edited by browseitall; 01-28-2016 at 08:29 PM.
    Join The Wikia! Or Follow us on Twitter @DB_Wikia
    Leave a message in the Wiki Chat , Forum board or join over 2.000 players in the server-wide Discord Chatroom!

The Wikia offers the most complete database for the english speaking community, featuring Korean News/Patches and Resources for the foreign language, as well as articles for Features of both game version.

Our Goal: Quality information & translations and Clarity for this game
    Server: Eu (msg RuinRias) + Kr (msg DBWikia)

At first glance I really thought it was written as Manlady

Is this the last part ? Or i can hope about part 4 ? Only this 2 boden for the next patch ?

Manalandy... seriously? Mana Landy is still sh*t but somehow OK, but Manalandy? Gamevil... really...

Also BliSS Foxy? Are you even serious? Dict.cc says this means something with happyness. Did you even check the story? In KR she's called BliZZ Foxy (icey animations = BLIZZZZZZZZARD)... T_T
    ICEY ANIMATIONS.

(This is not against you DR, just against the global dev team who likes to screw around with names... Fryderyk the TENOR. FRYDERYK.)
    Last edited by Livi; 01-29-2016 at 07:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Velast View Post
    Is this the last part ? Or i can hope about part 4 ? Only this 2 boden for the next patch ?
    Dont worry other forum mods said: "Just wait *wink smily*" ;D

Gamevil... really...
    Its indeed not nice from them but it still quiet ironic when you called Storm bear Kahlen Just saying
    Join The Wikia! Or Follow us on Twitter @DB_Wikia
    Leave a message in the Wiki Chat , Forum board or join over 2.000 players in the server-wide Discord Chatroom!

The Wikia offers the most complete database for the english speaking community, featuring Korean News/Patches and Resources for the foreign language, as well as articles for Features of both game version.

Our Goal: Quality information & translations and Clarity for this game
    Server: Eu (msg RuinRias) + Kr (msg DBWikia)

Quote Originally Posted by browseitall View Post
    Its indeed not nice from them but it still quiet ironic when you called Storm bear Kahlen Just saying
    Get over it and move on

You can complain about CDR not existing, about "some 10 new players" coming out of nowhere and making top10 GB nonexistent on EU server, or even about patches going so fast... But well, let's complain about some names noone cares, because that's the most important thing ever on a game, having cool names instead of good game experience.

Really, this name topic is being really annoying. The devs work for the KR team who made the game, so the names they choose are the names the deities have. If you dont like them fine, but just please, end this name war...

did they even did a QC before they release some name for key characters? STOP trying to westernize something without proper QC, we, your community would gladly to help you guys QC the translations for free if you guys cant afford one

we all definitely appreciate something that done right, you screwed 2 angels, please dont ruin the bodens, manalandy is OK but to misinterpret bliss with blizz, thats something cannot be tolerated, where in her face that indicate bliss ? please, PLEASE dont let simple things like name ruin the mood to play the game

Quote Originally Posted by Selmo View Post
    You can complain about CDR not existing, about "some 10 new players" coming out of nowhere and making top10 GB nonexistent on EU server, or even about patches going so fast... But well, let's complain about some names noone cares, because that's the most important thing ever on a game, having cool names instead of good game experience.

Really, this name topic is being really annoying. The devs work for the KR team who made the game, so the names they choose are the names the deities have. If you dont like them fine, but just please, end this name war...
    we complained those in the past, giving opinion and things and they cared sometimes, we got raid shop sooner, we get platinum summon, deus badge 10 rubies instead of 20, and pets yes PETS, not to forget auto dg

as for CDR i believe they mentioned all new stats will be applied on s3 gear, the patches coming fast was compensated with early QOL, i dont have anything to say about gb since other servers are experiencing it also and hoped s3 would bring some changes about it

some names no one cares ? i cared about their names even if they are fictional characters, livi cared about it, few of my friends cared for it, even the twitch cast once said piyoel rather than friedpyg, does that counts us as no one? good gaming experience varies from each person perception, good, fit and proper name for characters gave me good gaming experience, i enjoyed that as basic aspect of a game/story/animation and other media, let me ask you then, how would you feel if your IRL name is something silly and grow up with that kind of name? say hello to humiliation and bullying certainly.

when running a game, encountering problems are very likely, there would be salty response and other stuffs, even simple thing like names could be a problem if didnt handled properly, so with a good, fit and proper name that everyone can accept you would eliminate one source of problem

dayum, i wrote an essay again.
    D R A G O N B L A Z E

Server Asia | IGN:
    ShiroiAsh(Rogue) | Candelara(Priest) | GensouYuki(Archer) | Candelilla(Mage) | OtotKawat(Warrior)

Fanart Thread:
    Stop by to check some awesome DB fanart or have some laugh through DB comic
    it's HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast