Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Project Make Dungeon Link Great Again

Project Make Dungeon Link Great Again

Vote for this weeks change you want here

Okay so some of you already know, or have an idea of what I'm trying to do here. For those of you that do not know, I'll ask you this question. How many Threads and Posts do you think there are in the Idea's & Suggestions section on the forums here?

Almost 500 threads, and over 1700 posts.

Therein lies part of the problem. All those threads and posts and within them there a multiple upon multiple suggestions, but which of them do we think the Dev’s need to give the most attention too? At first it was Vashyne in charge of looking through all posts for good ideas, whom which we all know he did a very poor job. Now it’s Liz in charge of it, and although she does a much better job stuff is going to get over looked. She can’t be on here 24/7 to see every idea that comes along.

So many idea’s show up here every week, but how do they know which ones should take top priority? The goal is to provide the Dev’s with the ideas that we find the most important to change, but how do we show what we want most? Simple, we show it collectively as a community in one place.

How I want to accomplish this is, In the Group Chat App LINE, I’ve recently made a Group consisting of Representatives from 15 guilds on Dungeon Link (most are the guild Leaders). I’ve had the Rep’s ask their guilds, “What do you want to see change in Dungeon Link?” From this each Rep brings forward 2 ideas what we would “Major Changes” most common ideas that the guild comes up with. What would count as Major Changes would be things that would require heavy coding, because it doesn’t exist so they have to build it from scratch. Any ideas that would count as Minor Changes, would be things that result in little to no coding to change.

From all of the Reps ideas that come forward, I will take the most reoccurring Top 5 ideas, and bring them to the community forum for an open vote. Every member on the forum gets one vote, to which YOU think is the most important for the Dev’s to focus on. The poll will be open for 5 days before it’s closed. This will show what WE as a community find to be the most important, and Liz will take the poll results to the Dev’s. Now they may accept or reject idea’s, but if it’s something we really think should be added; it will show week after week and they will see that.

Now some of you say this won’t work this will never work. Well lucky for you I’ve seen this done before, and it does work. It doesn’t make changes happen overnight, but I’ve seen the change it can make. I’m willing to put the effort into this to make Dungeon Link great again, I just need YOU the communities support, by simply voting once a week on what YOU want to change.

Many of you may or may not know but others have tried to be a voice of the community, and an agents of change, but they gave up along the way because change didn't happen the way they went about it. Sabbato was the most recent, his plan was simple. If we as a community tell them what we want over and over again here on the Forums, and on the live Twitch stream; they will eventually get the point. This was only so effective, and only resulted in a few changes that we asked for. Now he did try to propose this idea to the Dev’s before, but it never happened as we can tell. So I’m stepping in to do the leg work for them. You want something done, and done right you do it yourself. Now these are Sab’s words not mine, “where he failed was to voice our change through one place, and not over 50 different threads.”

We need to channel all of our voices, as ONE voice and stand as once reoccurring strong opinion. Now this is a part that will create the most resistance, but here me out. If you have made a thread for a suggestion, blank it out. Copy your post, and paste it as a comment in that weeks polled vote thread. I DO NOT want to silence anyone’s opinion, but focus us all as ONE. On your original thread post a link to that weeks polled vote thread, and the comment “#MakeDLGreatAgain”. We have tried the way of flooding the forums with all our ideas, thread after thread every week. It has gotten us almost NOTHING to change in the game.

All I’m asking you who don’t think it will work, is give it a shot. What’s the worst that can happen? Nothing good changes? We have a track record of almost a year of that, so what does it hurt to try a different approach? I want to make this game great again, and I know you all do too. I’m asking all of you, BELIEVE this will work and it will. Together WE can be the agents of change, I just need your help to lead us there. Your efforts will not be in vein.

I look forward to seeing the change we all can be, and one day we will see it happen

MAKE DUNGEON LINK GREAT AGAIN!

*NOTE* If any of you are in a guild and want to join the LINE group to voice your guilds opinions, feel free to PM me.

Last edited by iVaporizor; 04-27-2016 at 07:07 AM.
    #MakeDLGreatAgain

Vote For Change This Week Here

Server: Global
    IGN: iVaporizor
    Retired Founder of Exile and The Network Alliance

Thanks for taking this on for us vape. Glad to be a part of it !

Nice work vap!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherriesxo View Post
    Thanks for taking this on for us vape. Glad to be a part of it !
    Quote Originally Posted by sebbrewski View Post
    Nice work vap!
    No problem, I want to see this game be great again. Thanks for giving input!
    #MakeDLGreatAgain

I just made myselft an account to tell you guys how ****ing retarded you look to the world when you use the "Make ... great again" speech.

Just so you guys know it.
    Last edited by Hyliah; 03-23-2016 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyliah View Post
    I just made myselft an account to tell you guys how ****ing retarded you look to the world when you use the "Make ... great again" speach.

Just so you guys knows it.
    ... says the guy who can't even spell speech right xD

and take the "s" off of knows xD
    Former IGN: Shawn1994
    Former Server: Global
    Line ID: throw_a_tantrum

~~Retired~~

Former member of Throne, Legends, Royals, Valhalla, .LEGION., Exile, Bloodshot, etc.

Blame me for all your problems, cause that's just fine with me ;)

Maybe I ain't english?
    But yeah, thanks for the correction tho.
    You still have a HUGE problem when you use such a speech.

Man America is a mess.
    Last edited by Hyliah; 03-23-2016 at 03:29 PM.

I just made myselft an account to tell you guys how ****ing retarded you look to the world when you use the "Make ... great again" speech.

I agree with you that "make blabla great again" is a little bit too much, since it's just a game... But I don't understand why you do bother making an account just to criticize his project... It might be kinda overstated, but at least he tries to solve us a pretty big issue.
    That's why I think he deserves better than that kind of free trash talk you did there.
    Last edited by Hanbaobao; 03-23-2016 at 06:15 PM.

Let me correct this for you.

I just made *myself* an account to tell you guys how ****ing retarded *I* look to the world when I make an account to complain about something.

Do you have nothing to add to make improvements to the game? If not sit down and shut up. Those of us who enjoy it, but hate to see its fan base get slaughtered bad update after bad update decided to try and help the game get back on the right track.

Hey do you like the auto enhance feature? Do you like the heroes in shop rotate? Do you like the ToT repeat button?
    Wel you're welcome , because someone gave a **** enough to push for good updates.

Also what does trying to help improve a game, have anything to do with America? Lol
    #MakeDLGreatAgain

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast