View Poll Results: What 1 change do you want most?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rune Combine Added

10 17.54%
  • Purchase Gathering Items In PvP Shop

15 26.32%
  • Longer Event Times

2 3.51%
  • Guild Raid Boss

24 42.11%
  • Guild Upgrades

6 10.53%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Poll: #MakeDLGreatAgain Poll Ending 5/2/16

*Voting poll does not show up on mobile version. Go to the bottom and click on "Full Site"*

Project Make Dungeon Link Great Again is back! Sorry for my hiatus and missing a couple weeks here. My computer took a dump, and I was unable to post polls from mobile. But I have returned, and we are back in action to hopefully get some good changes coming our way. Without furter ado, lets see what everyone thinks the most important changes the Dev's should add to Dungeon Link.

Last time we voted for "Gathering Material Drop Rates Improved" which had 50/85 votes! Pretty unanimous decision there I would say. Now maybe its just because of the events going on, but I'd like to think all the recent x2 Gathering we have had lately is the results of that poll. Time will tell to be sure; although it may not be an overall better drop rates, but its a good start in the right direction. So I want to say Thank You to the Dev's for hearing our input on the game!

Now cast your vote for the change you want to see the most. I copied over the Minor changes from last time, as they were all very good ideas. That and they are things that can be very easily added.

If you don't know what this is about click here #MakeDLGreatAgain or click on the link in my signature below.

Minor Changes that have come up this week are.

Better Roulette Rewards
    - This was done a special event before, and many think it should be permanant. 1k gold doesn't get you anything.

Champion Road Sprite Needs Relocated Or Simply Removed
    - Its placement is very annoying, as you can often accidently click it while trying to scroll on home screen

Better Low Tier Rewards During Events
    - New players aren't going to get very far in events as they haven't learned all the 'ins and outs" of the game. The rewards they recieve are so minimal it doesn't reall help them

Server Time Clock
    - This will help players be able to easily tell when an event will start. Right now they are counting back from their timezones, and hoping they get it right.

Event Time Change To Activate 2/3 Hours Like VIP
    - Unfortuantely for Global Server, there is no magical time that works for all. Or is there? Make an NPC for each event set for that day, and make it activate just like VIP Status. This allows all players, in all time zones to play an event at a convenient time for them. All players on all time zones happy.

Improve Calendar Login Rewards
    - Remove Normal Summon Tickets. HC is the most common suggestion, but almost anything is better.
    #MakeDLGreatAgain

Vote For Change This Week Here

Server: Global
    IGN: iVaporizor
    Retired Founder of Exile and The Network Alliance

Can I vote for Vape?

Quote Originally Posted by SB|Poet View Post
    Can I vote for Vape?
    Vape for President! Lmao
    #MakeDLGreatAgain

The rewards are getting better its nice and all but still its same things over and over. Ok now I only do awakening instead of farming event points to make progress.
    Problem is that the pvp is not exciting you can play 1 day and come in top 4 or 1%.
    In guild vs guild no one is even playing that, most guild are inactive and they dont care because the rewards are the same anyway. The chat system is not really good, nobody is chatting anymore. The whole guild system is a joke really. You dont even need any communication or do anything with guild mates.
    All events has nice rewards but its always the same, we keep farming to make strong heroes but you dont need to use them in any events. They come up with this stupid 3 amigos where you are forced to use useless heroes to get some gold.

I like it if we actually communicate with the guild members to achive something or defeat something. Reward the guild and someone sith most dmg.

New players gets same rewards and they get support package to get a lot of swords and gems to help them. Strong teams need to have some advantages why do we play otherwise. I want an event where we actually need our team damage instead of only repeat. More manual events, auto carming events is easy win for bluestacks auto farm. I play only on tablet and phone hardcore.

Just add an additional event where you do manual atk like raidboss but with swords in 1-2 hour event.

For "Purchase Gathering Items In PvP Shop" and "Guild Raid Boss", I would like to see the community's vision! Please discuss it in this thread

For "Purchase Gathering Items In PvP Shop":
    -What type of materials?
    -How many?
    -Cost?
    -Currency?
    -Rotation of item?

For "Guild Raid Boss" (I know I've seen the suggestion before but just want to make sure
    -What type of bosses?
    -Duration of Raid?
    -Types of Rewards?
    -How guild members would attack?

Just to name a few for each. Feel free to add on

Thanks,
    Elizaria

For "Guild Raid Boss" (I know I've seen the suggestion before but just want to make sure
    -What type of bosses? A raid boss that can't be killed and basically soaks up damage and adds to the total damage of the entire guild. May consider rotating type of boss (attack/fire/wood/water) to encourage players to make multiple teams versus one type only.
    -Duration of Raid? Weekly, 1 to 3 attacks per person, per day
    -Types of Rewards? Guild boss only rewards or possibly high end rewards like hero crystals. This encourages a) people to be in guilds and b) guilds to actually be competitive. Rewards would be based on rank, similar to events. Top 1, Top 3, Top 10, Top x%. Percentage may or may not work depending on the total number of guilds. It could be token based like regular raid bosses, hero crystals, or something else slightly better than the top end current rewards since guild competition would be the ultimate end game competition
    -How guild members would attack? All guild members can attack. This encourages guilds to reach level 12 and fill their roster. Otherwise, guilds purposely stay small and have zero incentive to increase in size.
    Server - Global
    Guild - Legends
    ID - 484-834-244
    IGN - Jared82

-What type of bosses? - I used to play a game called Knights&Dragons that had a really good Raid boss system. You recieved rewards in 4 ways 1 )Rank within clan 2) Clans rank vs other clans 3) Your overall damage compared to everyone on server 4) You received milestone rewards for acheiving certain damage milestones. This added a sense of competitiveness and cameraderie. And they had a easy system so you can see how you ranked at all times on those 4 aspects
    -Duration of Raid? - (Week sounds good.)
    -Types of Rewards? Characters, gathering materials, runes, gold, etc
    -How guild members would attack? - Daily Start with 4 attacks with those attacks recharging at a rate of one per hour

Quote Originally Posted by Elizaria View Post
    For "Purchase Gathering Items In PvP Shop" and "Guild Raid Boss", I would like to see the community's vision! Please discuss it in this thread

-What type of materials?
    -How many?
    -Cost?
    -Currency?
    -Rotation of item?

-What type of bosses?
    -Duration of Raid?
    -Types of Rewards?
    -How guild members would attack?

Just to name a few for each. Feel free to add on

Thanks,
    Elizaria
    -What type of materials? Hm. Just my opinion here, others are open to add their own. But maybe the harder-to-get materials from the higher levels, or even have things that are CONSTANTLY needed, like ice, ore, wood, statues, the different types of crystals, etc. and have the other, harder items (i.e. "Boss Items" like Melissa's Accessory, Pymon's Belt, Haete'ts Circlet, etc.) switch out/rotate each week with a new item.
    -How many? "Normal" items (accessible from multiple stages): 5, "Exclusive/Boss" Items (accessible from one stage only): 10 (though it costs more)
    -Cost? PvP Coins, (maybe?) Medals. Maybe have a system like the Champion Road Medals where you can pay X amount of one kind of material you have sitting around, not using and just building and building to get the kind that you actually need.
    -Currency? Not really understanding this?
    -Rotation of item? Once a week, or once every two weeks, maybe, depending on the amount of items being rotated. If there are only a couple of items being offered, then daily. But if there are upwards more towards ten or so, then weekly/biweekly.

-What type of bosses? An immortal boss; one who can't be killed and grows stronger the more it is hurt. That way, even people with weaker teams have chance to attack a few times before getting eliminated. The more rounds that you endure, the more points, or "Destructive Points" you get, and the more points your attacks are worth, but the harder the monster will hit. (If this..makes sense? Let me know if it doesn't and I'll try to explain it better.) And as for the kind of monster, I would say one of each elemental monster or maybe some monsters with dual elements (to make you have to strategically use a multielement team or attack team) and an attack monster.
    -Duration of Raid? One day for each raid, counting up the scores for each day and each person at the end and adding it all together to come up with the total amount of points overall for the guild. From there a sort of leaderboard system can be set up, like PvP has, to prove what guild is the strongest each week.
    -Types of Rewards?Individual rewards;"best" to "worst" in each guild daily: small rewards like gold, swords, special summon tickets (for the low end), rune unequip tickets/runes, skip tickets. Individual rewards; "best" to "worst" in each guild weekly: slightly better rewards like more gold, more swords, gems, rune unequip tickets/runes, 5* character tickets, skip tickets. Guild rewards; guild-wide rewards based on how well the guild does against other guilds: gold, swords, gems, rune unequip tickets/runes, 5* character tickets, 6* character tickets, HCs, skip tickets, materials(?)
    -How guild members would attack?All guild members get a chance, and it's free. Treated like Boss Raid (untimed, just to get the most points possible as many people may run out of time before getting killed by the unkillable raid boss, and this would be incredibly annoying..other timed stages would be nice, however..) where there is no way to "buy" additional tries. Either one try a day(like Daily Dungeon), or three tries a day (also like Raid Boss).

These are just some of my ideas. Others are welcome to add on to them or cut them down altogether. I just wanted to get my opinions out there, and it would be great if you could get some of what we say to the devs, Eliza. I don't want to grow so upset with this game that I end up rage quitting and have to search for a different game to play. I really enjoy the family I've made here and don't want to leave them..
    Last edited by Doomy; 04-27-2016 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Derped up color coding, oops
    Kingdom of War IGN: Doomy {DEAD}
    Dungeon Link IGN: DizzyLizzy {HIATUS}
    Dragon Blaze IGN: L1ZZY
    Kingdom of War Server: North America {DEAD}
    Dungeon Link Server: Global {HIATUS}
    Dragon Blaze Server: Global
    Kingdom of War CS: Why bother? {DEAD}
    Dungeon Link CS: 36349094 {HIATUS}
    Dragon Blaze CS: 32043066
    Kingdom of War Kingdom: Night (Official Court Jester){DEAD}
    Dungeon Link Guild: {HIATUS}
    Dragon Blaze Guild: Cake

I like the input you have there Liz, and I'm liking the feed back we are getting!
    Last edited by iVaporizor; 04-27-2016 at 05:17 PM. Reason: bad grammar
    #MakeDLGreatAgain

-What type of materials? Rotating materials, or possibly just everything that the player has encountered (stopping lower players from getting highly sought after materials before they would otherwise have access, sans events).
    -How many? Can make is like the swords for pvp coins, where you can only purchase it once a day, or you ca just have it statically there.
    -Cost? Cost increasing depending what it is. The first gate in awakening is stage 7 (magic sword/scale), second gate is stages 14-19 (unlocking wood at 14, demon king armor at 15, and then duplicates of some of the harder to acquire materials like iron and magic sword) , third gate is materials between stage 20 and stage 25 (second wave of gathering materials, special mention to branches), and the fourth gate is anything after 26 (third wave of gathering materials, currently only used by story heroes or special mention monsters like raid bosses). Can have the price increase per "tier" of gathering, with boss items like the gold bar costing double-triple.
    -Currency? Gathering material medals, which can either be acquired by PvP medals, or by trading in unwanted gathering materials you already have. I know people would say "just stop doing those stages", but come on 24-8 drops a wild mushroom (undesired) right next to both gloves and branch (highly desired). A lot of the older players of hundreds of some of these materials that we can't do anything with.
    -Rotation of item?Can have some items stay static if desired, while highlighting one of the above listed "tiers" above, either having them all on display or maybe giving them some form of sale price.

-What type of bosses? Can either have something similar to raid boss, with his power increasing, or can showcase a stage like 14-6 or 19-12 or whatever where theres a few minions and one bigger boss mob that just kinda shuffles around, with the minions being killable but the boss unkillable. You can either have an untimed attrition style with boss' power increasing (similar to how PvP increases after the second turn ends), or have a timed event similar
    -Duration of Raid? Weekly
    -Types of Rewards?Gathering medals listed above would be nice. Otherwise just gold/swords/whatever.
    -How guild members would attack?Everyone can get an attack or two, or maybe infinite. The guild's damage is the mean of everyones attacks. That way if for some reason you choose to participate and you get a phone call or something it doesn't penalize the guild terribly, that person can just try a bunch more times to increase what their damage sent is. That or just give everyone three attacks and their best attack is submitted.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast