Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post [Notice] v2.3.0 Update Notes

Hello Zenonians,

The v2.3.0 update is here!
    We’ve got some skill adjustment (a huge one for Slasher) and also a new stage!
    Check out the details below!

1. Skill Revamp

Slasher, Magician, Assassin's skills have been revamped significantly.
    Also, Ranger, Fighter, Paladin's skills will be partially adjusted.

▶ Ranger

• Changed Skills
      • Satellite Shot: Damage dealt per level increases.
      • Spinning Fusillade: Paralysis effect has been added each time this skill is used.

▶Fighter

• Changed Skills
      • Spiral Blast: Attack range increased and each attack will carry a stun effect.
      • Power Shell: Reflection damage increased and reflect range has increased.
      • Shadow Attack: Shadows appear during normal attack and skill stats have been adjusted.

▶Paladin

• Changed Skills
      • Great Sacrifice: Number hits decreased, but damage increased. MP consumption increased
      • Holy Fire: The skill effect will be triggered during normal attack and skill stats have been adjusted.

▶Slasher

• Deleted Skill
      • Shield of Strength

• Added Skills
      • Demon Sword: Increases Critical Hit damage at a set rate after taking a Critical Hit.

• Changed Skills
      • Power Slash: Paralysis has been removed and CRIT Rate increases when the skill is used. Attack range increased and skill stats have been adjusted.
      • Power Charge: Attack range increased and skill stats have been adjusted. Each attack will now carry a stun effect.
      • Sonic Blade: Bleed effect deleted and skill stats have been adjusted.
      • Power Bomber: Slow effect deleted and skill stats have been adjusted.
      • Black Hole Slash: Stun, invincible effect have been changed to enemy DEF decrease. Attack range increased and skill stats have been adjusted.
      • Berserk: Skill duration has decreased and stats have been adjusted.
      • Warrior's Will: Skill duration has decreased and stats have been adjusted.
      • Bloody Armor: Changed to HP recovery effect when hit.

▶Magician

• Deleted Skill
      • Force Circle
      • Magic Arrow

• Added Skills
      • Dimensional Jump: Becomes invincible with higher Speed for a set duration of time.
      • Glass Cannon: Decreases DEF, but increases the basic attack's ATK for a set duration of time.

• Changed Skills
      • Magic Shot: Speed increased and skill stats have been adjusted.
      • Mirror Image: Explosion damage/attacking range have increased and skill stats have been adjusted.
      • Thunder Circle: The skill will now carry a paralysis effect and skill stats have been adjusted.
      • Discipline: Changed to CRIT Rate increase.
      • Mana Shield: MP will be reduced as much as half of the damage received. Stats have been adjusted.
      • Thunder Shield: Significantly increased the attack range. Stats have been adjusted.

▶Assassin

• Changed Skills
      • Boomerang: Stun effect added. Skill Stats have been adjusted.
      • Spinning Shuriken: Bleeding effect removed. Skill Stats have been adjusted.
      • Toxic Mist: Damage dealt increased significantly & skill Stats have been adjusted.
      • Sharpened Blade: Stealth effect removed. Skill Stats have been adjusted.
      • Shadow Dance: Effect changed. (Speed Increase >> Stealth/HP Recovery)
      • Blood Chain: Effect changed. (MP Decrease >> HP Decrease) Increased the amount of DMG increased.
      • Skill Stats have been adjusted.
      • Vital Pierce: CRIT damage increases when the enemy evades the attack.

2. Brand New Season 2 Stages

Let's see if you can survive in this HOT stage!

♠ A brand new Season 2 stage [Volcanic Region] has been added.
    ♠ You must clear Spider Cave (Normal) to enter.
    ♠ You must clear Bornfire boss stage to move to the next difficulty.

3. Blessing of War feature added

With Blessing of War, there's nothing that can stop you from snatching that victory!

♠ Enhance the Blessing of War to increase your resistance against the enemy skills.

♠ You can enhance it by tapping the Blessed Priestess. Select a class you would like to enhance.
    ♠ The Blessing of War status will be carried over even if you join a new guild.

4. Awakening 6th grade

♠ You can gain more skill and stat points by unlocking the 6th level of the Awakening.

5. SSS-grade Accessories

♠ You can now upgrade the SS-grade Accessories to SSS-grade!

6. VIP, Mission Menu

♠ VIP menu will be replaced with Missions and you will now be able to access the VIP menu inside the Mission menu.

7. Convenience Features

♠ Skill has been revamped for convenience purposes.

♠ You can now trade multiple items at once at the Exchange menu.

8. Fixed Issues

♠ The following monster's summon skill cooldown time has increased and the number of monsters summoned will be fixed: Tania, Insect Captain, Spider Queen

♠ Assassin's Toxic Mist skill has been fixed.

♠ Higher level's Guild Raid rewards have been improved.

♠ Fighter's clone skill will be maintenance even after the map switches.

♠ The lowest equipment grade obtainable by Gold will be raised from D to C.
    Last edited by Squeak; 07-05-2016 at 02:45 PM.

Skill adjusted? So does this mean up or down?

Hope this time doesn't take 9 hours to update...Those new missions must make a huge difference

SSS accessory is already a **** idea, but the 6th grade awakening as well?? We barely have enough skill points to get the skills we need and now your making it harder by raising the ceiling skill lvl to 18...For passive build chars, they're basically screwed now.

I don't play slasher anymore, but that shield of strength removal will completely kill tank build. Also, nerfing beserk??? really??? NOTE SLASHERS NEED SURVIVABILITY DUE TO THEIR LOW DAMAGE OUTPUT. YOU ALREADY KILLED STONE SKIN AND ENSURED THEY ALWAYS TAKE CERTAIN AMOUNT DAMAGE. HOW DO YOU EXPECT SLASHERS TO GRIND SEASON TWO NOW??? GJ gamevil, nice balance update...you have successfully put all of my time training slasher to waste.

...it will be soon now and we will get SSS fairy, ****.
    Last edited by Flack; 05-02-2016 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flack View Post
    SSS accessory is already a **** idea, but the 6th grade awakening as well?? We barely have enough skill points to get the skills we need and now your making it harder by raising the ceiling skill lvl to 18...For passive build chars, they're basically screwed now.

I don't play slasher anymore, but that shield of strength removal will completely kill tank build. GJ gamevil, you have successfully put all of my time training slasher to waste.

...it will be soon now and we will get SSS fairy, ****.
    who uses shield of strength in their slowsher build? I certainly never used them even as a tank

Quote Originally Posted by ph00ny View Post
    who uses shield of strength in their slowsher build? I certainly never used them even as a tank
    It raised my def by atleast 1k (preadvent). I had like 18 - 19k def with only lvl 1 advents in the past (2 tier 12 SS/SSS armor, 2 tier 14 SSS armor (not both max enhance)). With advent on, the def boost becomes so significant at higher levels that it is actually good (well in the past before the damage bleed update...forcing you to get damage instead).
    Last edited by Flack; 05-02-2016 at 05:01 PM.

Come on... these adjustment on slowshers skills will be like "Goku Genkidama"(one-shot all)? Otherwise it will be useless. Berserk was saving my ass on S1 Legend and Brawl, and now everything is screwed! At least I'll have a use for Power Charge. I hope those adjustments means UP.
    Just a slasher.

Doesn't give enough info to make an educated opinion about the slasher update, but from what I see I'm not getting my hopes up.

What date ?

Well you braindead ****heads just killed assassin completely. I quit. And I bet all other assassin do as well... Good job gamevil just killed ya game.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast