Thumbs up Join the dragonblaze [Discord]Chat room

Discord is a easy to use chat room, that gained a lot of attention in game communites the past several months. Its super easy to register, and you actually dont even need an account for it. You can even stream, and voice chat

Even if DB is mainly a afk game, I am sure that we have enough people that would enjoy such a thing.

On the wikia we have a chatroom and I can certainly say that its a good feature to have with this game. On reddit we have a rather OT sticky thread, which works suprisingly well too!

I am posting this a lot today, so I dont plan to repeat the wall of text everytime. I kindly ask you to read the reddit post, if you want to know everything -> https://www.reddit.com/r/dragonblaze...terested_in_a/

And here is the invitation link:

https://discord.gg/011pI7n0QBnWkJtaM

There are already a ton! of players from all severs present. Please come and join as well!
    Last edited by browseitall; 05-23-2016 at 11:36 AM.
    Join The Wikia! Or Follow us on Twitter @DB_Wikia
    Leave a message in the Wiki Chat , Forum board or join over 2.000 players in the server-wide Discord Chatroom!

The Wikia offers the most complete database for the english speaking community, featuring Korean News/Patches and Resources for the foreign language, as well as articles for Features of both game version.

Our Goal: Quality information & translations and Clarity for this game
    Server: Eu (msg RuinRias) + Kr (msg DBWikia)

I would also like to offer both Hellhawk and DeusRagnarok a warm seat in our Inn.

Many players in the chat would be interested to see CMs hanging around with us. This way we can also communicate better, you can reach many people at once and we fet to know each other better

Ill also pm you this.
    Last edited by browseitall; 05-23-2016 at 08:20 PM.
    Join The Wikia! Or Follow us on Twitter @DB_Wikia
    Leave a message in the Wiki Chat , Forum board or join over 2.000 players in the server-wide Discord Chatroom!

The Wikia offers the most complete database for the english speaking community, featuring Korean News/Patches and Resources for the foreign language, as well as articles for Features of both game version.

Our Goal: Quality information & translations and Clarity for this game
    Server: Eu (msg RuinRias) + Kr (msg DBWikia)