Default HELP! I can't continue my saved game!!

I'm playing zenonia 1 on iphone 4s.
    Last edited by kasversky; 02-29-2012 at 03:30 AM.

Can you be more specific? What happens when you try and play your game? Is it just gone? Is there an error that pops up? Are you unable to play the game completely?

Default same here!

iv had the same problem. its an ad that pops up for cartoonwars is blocking the option to continue. iv had cartoonwars for a while anyway and decided to try to download it and see if that fixed the problem. it didnt. it downloaded cartoonwars lite and the ad stayed in the same spot. i want to play zenonia 2,3 and 4 but not without it being in order. please help us.

SquarePig Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gun doc View Post
    iv had the same problem. its an ad that pops up for cartoonwars is blocking the option to continue. iv had cartoonwars for a while anyway and decided to try to download it and see if that fixed the problem. it didnt. it downloaded cartoonwars lite and the ad stayed in the same spot. i want to play zenonia 2,3 and 4 but not without it being in order. please help us.
    I have that problem too sometimes, unfortunately the only solution seems to be restarting the device

You could just press X on the ad. XD
    I am me and no one else.

People need fear to survive. We experience it so we get stronger.

A sound soul resides within a sound mind and a sound body.

Blog: http://global.gamevil.com/forums/blog.php?42629

Quote Originally Posted by yzraelsalces View Post
    You could just press X on the ad. XD
    Srsly yzrael?
    i'm gonna make this my sig just so that my posts get a little bigger in size :P

Question

I have the same problem too. So, I clear all data from zenonia and the problem fix for a while after one day it come again.