Default Stupid BATTLE POINTS!

I played my sub earlier and fought so hard to get high bp after the fight i noticed that i only got 11 bp and the leecher got 10 bp..WHY? The hell with your game system! Let me remind you that's why its called "battle" ticket and points coz u are in a battle, fighting so u can get bp! You should not give battle points to those who just on the side! STUPIDITY!

http://imgur.com/VrXsYMc

BP should be according to score made in battle or damage caused.
    I'm tired of seeing afk players getting 8 BP and that are playing getting 7 BP when loose the match or
    Other case: second getting less BP (10 BP) than third place (12 BP) when win even having more assistance

Don't makes sense this BP rewards
    IGN (NA): Tagalog
    Status: banned because an issue in algorithm to ban caused by gamevil itself
    Advice: Don't spent money with this game
    Advice: Dark Avenger 3 is coming

don't spending your money in a game where the company don't give any support to players and provide bad services

I think I seen somewhere complaint about some corner player who keeps pressing prepare button in PvP matching room. Looks like boots are all over DR again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahzo View Post
    BP should be according to score made in battle or damage caused.
    I'm tired of seeing afk players getting 8 BP and that are playing getting 7 BP when loose the match or
    Other case: second getting less BP (10 BP) than third place (12 BP) when win even having more assistance

Don't makes sense this BP rewards
    Exactly.....they must not be given any bp
    Many noob guild exploit this thing...like OASIS guild in SEA server has weekly only 30 to 40 kills (probably ring outs) and still at top 30 position each week

Yeah, i agree,maybe you need to give BP for how much damage you did, or figures something cause all my team mate are staying on the edge and hitting the air...

DR Dev.team don't have ball to banned entire guild just like Clash of Clan do in their game LOL.. any guild member who are using bot or mod will be banned including their guild member.
    &.*▐ 「 THIS IS OUR UP ♔RISING ❞
    Potato | EVENT | winner
    Retired | Kunoichi Darkness Reborn
    Global Release // level 1 ■