Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Besides a 2010 Top ERA Ubaldo Jimenez... For real the perfect gift would be for Ubaldo to throw a no hitter in the world series for the orioles

IGN: blytzz

A signed Ortiz jersey would be awesome.

IGN: RedSoxTyTy

I haven't seen a Red Sox game at Fenway Park since 1995 when I left Boston. 4 Box seats to see a Red Sox game Vs Yankees game on a beautiful summer evening would be my perfect gift.

IGN: nderekn

My dream is to watch a LIVE MLB game
    Will PI pay the ticket for me? LoL

IGN: yuehhang

My dream baseball gift is two tickets for me and my crush to go to America and have two tickets to a Giants-Dodgers game, either at Dodger Stadium or at AT&T park. And to also meet and greet the players, get some freebies, and let them sign autographs on it.This is perfect for me because my crush is a Giants fan, while I'm a Dodgers fan lol.

IGN: LAisBlue

A gift to attend the Yankees fantasy camp has been on my wishlist for years.

Ign Cross23

My dream would be to watch a San Francisco Giants game from the dugout and get a autographed team ball and photo.

IGN: Ctownplayer25

I'm a fan of Milwaukee Brewer,but I've never been to Miller Park, so I wish to go and watch a game there.

IGN: littlemix
    Last edited by jackie 42; 12-23-2016 at 01:40 AM. Reason: To add my in-game name.

I'd like a baseball autographed by my favorite player, Matt Duffy (of the Rays).

IGN LarrBear28

One AB against Justin Verlander. Always wanted to see what it'd be like to stand in the box against a great MLB pitcher.

IGN: Jack1968

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast