Thread: wtf gamevil

Default wtf gamevil

with mlb pi live screwing people over by forcing resets and removing PI 16, think about it this way. for those who paid, the cards that were bought were virtual products, from a consumer. the consumer is, even though theres nothing wrong with the products, taking them away, no refunds, no nothing except for a giant F U. its like if you buy a house. the house is perfectly fine, and you're enjoying life, even though it was a bit pricey. all of a sudden, the realtor who sold you the house seizes the property, kicking you out and leaving you much poorer than you were, and without a house. its all one big stupid clusterf***, and a big scam to anyone who paid.

This is why I never understood people spending the amount of money they did. I started playing the 14' version of the game and was pretty shocked when they decided to merge your account with only your lineup saved, and cards for the players you had in your inventory. I don't recall getting back anything close to the quality players I had in that version.

For the cost, it has to have the worst return value of any pay to play game out there. I honestly don't feel bad for people spending thousands of dollars on the game because all it did was continue to hold the cost of the packages they sold, and they could have done this at any time they wished. Your wallets speaks much more than any words to support or on the forums.

I imagine when the new game comes out people will continue to do the same thing, while I will play like before. Pick up a console and play a baseball game for a better experience.

Quote Originally Posted by LarrBear28 View Post
    with mlb pi live screwing people over by forcing resets and removing PI 16, think about it this way. for those who paid, the cards that were bought were virtual products, from a consumer. the consumer is, even though theres nothing wrong with the products, taking them away, no refunds, no nothing except for a giant F U. its like if you buy a house. the house is perfectly fine, and you're enjoying life, even though it was a bit pricey. all of a sudden, the realtor who sold you the house seizes the property, kicking you out and leaving you much poorer than you were, and without a house. its all one big stupid clusterf***, and a big scam to anyone who paid.