Thread: It Was Fun

Default It Was Fun

Since 2014 MLB Perfect Inning has been the go to game for me on my phone. The game has come a long way since its release and has really become a staple for baseball games. It has its kinks like any other game however from its gameplay to its graphics, it has to be one of the best baseball games, if not the best, baseball games on the mobile market. The carry over from rosters from year to year was an outstanding idea. No other games that I know of implanted this kind of strategy. The carry over made me want to play day to day knowing that I would be improving my roster not only for one year but for a dynasty.

It's sad to see the three years I spent playing this game come to a crashing end. I was looking forward to continuing my journey playing perfect inning in 2017. However, this will not happen. The time and money spent on this game was well worth it for the time being 100 percent, however once the announcement of game termination came about, I realized the money i spent was not worth what I was buying. I would not have spent nearly as much time, effort and money on this game knowing that it would come to an end.

Not blaming the company, because business is business, but it is a shame to see it go and it is even more of a shame to see the way that it went.

Overall, I really enjoyed my time playing perfect inning, I will try perfect inning live, but I guarantee I will not be spending one tenth of my time money and effort on it considering what happened to perfect inning 16. It was a fun ride and best of luck to all of you who enjoyed this game as much as I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucnright View Post
    Not blaming the company, because business is business, but it is a shame to see it go and it is even more of a shame to see the way that it went.
    There's always the option to run a business in a fair manner, rather than to be a bunch of money hungry thieves and scammers.

Quote Originally Posted by accide0 View Post
    There's always the option to run a business in a fair manner, rather than to be a bunch of money hungry thieves and scammers.
    It's what is wrong with the world these days...

I urge you Gamevil, be the industry leader in customer satisfaction and customer loyalty... Be the Jerry Maguire of the gaming industry... live by the gong games motto "player first"... and change the world...