Default Show friend stats

It would be nice, and save a lot of time, if on the friend rep select screen, before the fight, we could click and hold for a short time and see the friend's rep stats. Just like when we click and hold on our heroes to see their stats.
    Right now we have to see the friends name, go back to lobby, go into friend screen, find the friend, go into his account, find his rep, and then check his stats. If we want to compare between than, it takes ages, and we need to have a good memory too to remember everything.

I agree with this suggestion greatly.
    Going to friend's home, then looking at their heros is hard in bad connections. There is usually a message saying "Server Processing has failed, try again". It'd be very useful to see their stats on friend pick screen.

for me Combat Rating help me to know who has strong hero in my friends
    but this is Good too d(^^ more detail the better
    Game: War of Crown
    IGN: lolixdonut
    Server: Asia

Love to watch Anime
    MyAnimeList: LolixDonut

High Combat Ratting can mean that the hero is tanky. But most of the times you're looking for a high damage with good crit rate, or speed to combo with your heroes. CR doesn't necessarily mean they're good.

Quote Originally Posted by Raviff View Post
    High Combat Ratting can mean that the hero is tanky. But most of the times you're looking for a high damage with good crit rate, or speed to combo with your heroes. CR doesn't necessarily mean they're good.
    well you're right about that
    but not all tanky they have high CR because they have High Stat that scale well on their hero
    and those tanky has high stat only depends on items scaling
    Game: War of Crown
    IGN: lolixdonut
    Server: Asia

Love to watch Anime
    MyAnimeList: LolixDonut