Pit Lord is offline Super Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Default [EVENT]"The Merchant's Generosity" Event!

Hello Heroes,

The village merchant received a generous shipment! Take advantage of these epic deals and discounts!

Event Duration:
    11/07 - 11/13

1. Gold Discount
    120,000 Gold: 240 SOL → 168 SOL (30% discount)
    200,000 Gold: 400 SOL → 280 SOL (30% discount)
    400,000 Gold: 800 SOL → 560 SOL (30% discount)

2. Platinum Strongbox Discount
    1 Platinum Strongbox: 140 SOL → 100 SOL
    10 Platinum Strongboxes: 1,400 SOL → 900 SOL

3. Imperial Army set drop chance increased!
    Imperial Army set drop chance will be increased during the event period

* Increase will only apply to the 4 Legendary items you receive from the 10 Strongbox package

Each day will be dedicated to 1 specific element, so take note of the days!

Event Schedule:
    11/07 - 11/09: All element drop chances increased
    11/10: 'Poison' element drop chance increased
    11/11: 'Ice' element drop chance increased
    11/12: 'Lightning' element drop chance increased
    11/13: 'Fire' element drop chance increased

Enjoy!

- Pit Lord
    Last edited by Pit Lord; 11-08-2017 at 04:06 PM.

Exclamation

Hello,

"11/12: 'Lightning' element drop chance increased"

Can you explain me why the 6K sol i spent are clearly oriented ice ???
    4O amu box for 2GS64/65 Ice, 2 Fire63, 1 GS61 lighting,

20 Boxes of armor ? Get the ice emperor armor

20 boxes boots : Ice giant boots,

I've stopped here the massacre and try to keep 3K sol safe but i just feel disgusted right now, 6K sol vanished for... nothing helpful .. during a supposed "event" .

Did you miss something with the date ??

Default ENERGY EVENT?

Hey pit
    Did you blacklisted energy event
    Any update

Pit Lord is offline Super Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Rakesh Kumar View Post
    Hey pit
    Did you blacklisted energy event
    Any update
    Hey Rakesh Kumar,

The Energy Event will be coming in the next few days. I will be posting those details soon.

Exclamation

Hey Pit,

As my comment was totally ignored, i suppose it's totally normal that i got only ice stuff during a supposed lightning event..
    I ve lost a (way too much) intensive week of playing, and i'd like to know why..

I don't expect you to refund or whatever. I juste want to know where was the mistake to never get fooled again. (my phone messages indicates that i started opening the boxes after 3:10AM CET so I was inside the lignthning event range).

regards,
    Soyoner

Quote Originally Posted by Soyoner View Post
    Hey Pit,

As my comment was totally ignored, i suppose it's totally normal that i got only ice stuff during a supposed lightning event..
    I ve lost a (way too much) intensive week of playing, and i'd like to know why..

I don't expect you to refund or whatever. I juste want to know where was the mistake to never get fooled again. (my phone messages indicates that i started opening the boxes after 3:10AM CET so I was inside the lignthning event range).

regards,
    Soyoner

Lol bro, get used to it. That's modus operandi of GV. They scammed us. Personally i have spend over 20k in box event before this last one and got 2 needed items, insane right? Next, in last silver stat event again over 20k sols for decent wep stats on 2 weapons, didn't got them. But hey, that's how GV works. It's possible to be bad luck in those two events.
    Then came this last box event, again, over 15k sols and guess what, didn't got what i needed, same case as yours (other elements instead light), after that i gave up from event. But, its suspicious, that last two events doesn't work. Can't be bad luck either, at least one item would pop up, but no.
    Last night ss event started, again same drill with weapons, and same result-not even one freaking silver star shown, just like in last ss event, even do i don't hunt them (searching for pvp stat, but didn't got any worth keeping), and again over 15k wasted.

I will try once more and then i will give up from this event too. Why to waste so much sols on broken game and events.

And Pit, whats about global pvp, team issues? When they will fix those neverending matches? All info you can find in that post which i have created, and there are few other problems too. As some player have said, match freeze if you are killed and time runs out bfr you revive.
    And you should check with dev team why is so hard (nearly impossible) to obitain even normal wep stat (3 slots, max atk, rate and something else on ancient wep). Most of time is 2 slots, max atk + min atk there, without crit rate or dmg. Is that new FEATURE? If that's a case, tell us.
    Last edited by shadowkuno; 11-14-2017 at 09:16 AM. Reason: because i can XD