Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    HellHawk is offline Super Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Official Admin ★

Default [Announcement] Chapter 5 Pre-Registration

Greetings Bodens!

We are excited to introduce pre-registration for Chapter 5 !

Are you ready for the next adventure?

Follow the link and pre-register now to receive a reward.

Pre register now and receive up to 10 SSS Allies! (11/14-11/27)

Details:

Pre Registration: 10 SSS Allies

Update Celebration: Log in between 11/29~12/31 PST to get 2 Transcended Ally Select Summons

Special Attendance Event: Log in daily between 11/29~12/20 PST to get Transcendent Essences, SSS Ally Summons, Transcended Ally Select Summons, Ultimate Deify Ally Summons, and more!

Special Event for New Users: Complete special New User Missions and receive a Transcended Draco Select Summon, also log in for 7 days to receive a Transcended Ally Select Summon!

Link: http://bit.ly/chap5prereg
    Last edited by HellHawk; 11-14-2017 at 01:15 PM.
    On Reddit: CM_Hellhawk

Liking the rewards. I'm split between looking forward to chapter 5 and not being quite ready for it.

Default Question regarding the Facebook system.

Hello there,

So I play Dragon Blaze by logging-in on my Facebook account. And I'm trying to pre-register for this event. The problem is, how? I use a Facebook account to play Dragon Blaze. How will I get the confirmation if I wasn't using my email? This account I am using to ask this is a mock account.

Post Question regarding the Pre-Registration event.

Hello there,

On Dragon Blaze, I play the game via logging in my Facebook account. So, my problem is, how do I log-in? I use a Facebook account, so I can't pre-register for the event because I won't receive the confirmation. What do I do? Please help.

Exclamation Email

Got the same problem with the email!

HellHawk is offline Super Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Official Admin ★

Hello,

To answer your question, just as previous pre-registration put your email in the pre-registration page. When its ready we will send out a email, in which will provide a guide on how to get the rewards.

*There is no confirmation email once you register

We hope this answers your question.

Thank you
    On Reddit: CM_Hellhawk

Special Attendance Event: Log in daily between 11/29~12/20 PST to get Transcendent Essences, SSS Ally Summons, Transcended Ally Select Summons, Ultimate Deify Ally Summons, and more!

I have a question about the Transcended Ally Select Summon reward for 12/20. Will it only include Dracos, Angels and Bodens? No Heores and Titans?

Edit: Another question is, does it come with the option to choose Transcended Essences and SSS Allies instead of the Transcended Ally?
    Last edited by xCheska; 12-02-2017 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xCheska View Post
    [B]
    Edit: Another question is, does it come with the option to choose Transcended Essences and SSS Allies instead of the Transcended Ally?
    With Transcended Ally summons, you can choose to get 150 ess and 15 sss allies. The essences are not Transcended Essences. It's the same as buster select summons except those you get 100 ess and 10 sss allies.

Quote Originally Posted by fearldavisiii View Post
    With Transcended Ally summons, you can choose to get 150 ess and 15 sss allies. The essences are not Transcended Essences. It's the same as buster select summons except those you get 100 ess and 10 sss allies.
    Oh, my bad. That's what I meant. Thank you for answering my question and for the correction, too. I really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by xCheska View Post
    Oh, my bad. That's what I meant. Thank you for answering my question and for the correction, too. I really appreciate it.
    No probs. It would be nice if they gave us Trans Ess, but in a way they are. 150 select ess translates to 50 trans ess if you divide it up among the three normal ess.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast