Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Tulkas View Post
    You’re way off base here. First even 1000 diamonds is nowhere close to $100. Also drafts I bought have three players available so it isn’t 1% chance of something good. It also has nothing to do with who I got from the drafts. I know better than anybody that drafts are all a crap shoot. The point is that gamevil easily could have promptly gotten me the drafts I PAID for within a week. As soon as TC checked. Boom, drafts in mailbox. I wrote CS for 2.5 months and got the same generic answer. The fact is they never planned on giving me the drafts I actually PAID for unless I kept their feet to the fire. They hoped I’d give up and just let it go. The fact I had to fight them so much is why I’m asking for someone nothing more like diamonds. This isn’t about spending cash or not, it’s about making a wrong right. And IMO the wrong by game I’ll hasnt been righted. Not asking for the moon and stars. Just a couple hundred diamonds.
    your really lucky u didnt get banned for even asking cuz my buddy got banned 2 weeks ago for a issue and i guess now thats what they do....he bought package on wrong account and asked for them to take them back and refund so he could buy again on right account and they banned him on all his accounts now...i guess thats the easy way out of stuff now

TripleCrown is offline Super Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Hi GMs,

@Tulkas

Feel free to make your case to our customer support team using the link below. I do not make the calls in terms of compensation.

Customer Support: https://www.withhive.com/help/faq

@Maddog3134,

If you're able to provide me the Hive IDs in question, I can investigate this issue. There's no way anyone should lose their account for simply asking, and I would be able to find out who did this on our side and correct the situation.

Thank you for your support!

-TripleCrown-

@Maddog3134,

If you're able to provide me the Hive IDs in question, I can investigate this issue. There's no way anyone should lose their account for simply asking, and I would be able to find out who did this on our side and correct the situation.

-TripleCrown-[/QUOTE]

Gamevil banned me, long story short I asked for a refund. Android and Google play users be careful. Bought a package on wrong account (oops, weed) asked gamevil to delete the cards i received and id buy it on right account. Told me nothing they could do so i messaged google play. Day later i couldnt login and ticket after ticket they said theres nothing they could do. If anyone has a team they don't want anymore I'd be eternally grateful. Losing my team once hurt but this is a straight kick on the balls. Got to 99 overall.

This is what he wrote on jan 30th...his id is...Southies732...not sure of his others tho

Hi GMs,

I just looked into this matter and this user was banned by our HQ customer support for repeatedly requesting refunds from Google Play after purchasing items. Our HQ CS is VERY quick about finding users attempting to get free stuff by purchasing items, then getting refunds from Google Play.

I've spoken to our (US office) customer support regarding his issue and I encourage him to submit another ticket to state his case. We'll be looking out for it.

-TripleCrown-

Default I'm the one with the banned account

Quote Originally Posted by TripleCrown View Post
    Hi GMs,

I just looked into this matter and this user was banned by our HQ customer support for repeatedly requesting refunds from Google Play after purchasing items. Our HQ CS is VERY quick about finding users attempting to get free stuff by purchasing items, then getting refunds from Google Play.

I've spoken to our (US office) customer support regarding his issue and I encourage him to submit another ticket to state his case. We'll be looking out for it.

-TripleCrown-
    Hi TC, I'm the person who was banned and take full responsibility for what happened. I saw your post so I sent another ticket in and was told customer support was told once an account is banned it's permanently restricted. I'm all ears on what to do, I asked for refunds yes but I've also dropped a small fortune on this game and last game. Just want my team back and I'll do whatever I can to earn it back. You can reach me at power270lb@gmail.com

Default Just wondering

Hi Bobaj87.

I don't recall getting the announcements correct.

-TripleCrown-
    Was I the only person that bought a Valentine's day box and didn't receive a career high card?

Hi Willarocha83,

The contents of the Valentine's Day Box were:

Happy Valentine’s Day x1 (Luxury Draft x1)
    Sweet Valentine’s Day x3 (Premium Draft x3)
    Lv. 15 EXP ticket x5
    Luxury Equipment Package x5
    Condition Booster x20
    Stamina Booster x20

Career High players were not included in the package.

I hope this helps you! Thank you for your support!

-TripleCrown-

Default trying again triple crown

Hi Willarocha83,

The contents of the Valentine's Day Box were:

Happy Valentine’s Day x1 (Luxury Draft x1)
    Sweet Valentine’s Day x3 (Premium Draft x3)
    Lv. 15 EXP ticket x5
    Luxury Equipment Package x5
    Condition Booster x20
    Stamina Booster x20

Career High players were not included in the package.

I hope this helps you! Thank you for your support!

-TripleCrown-
    My ign is Southies732, my account was banned as I mentioned a few messages ago. I reached out like you suggested, was wondering if there's anything at all I can do to get my account back. Tbh the ban has saved me money so in the long run its probably better. All ears sir

Hi power270lb,

If you stated your case as you stated it to me, and customer support did not determine that the ban on your account should be removed, then it's out of my hands.

-TripleCrown-

This thread has sort of taken on a life of its own. Haha. But last night I did receive an additional 600 diamonds for the error and the time to rectify the error.
    Thank you triple crown for your help and I thank CS for giving me at least a little extra for the error. It’s is appreciated.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123