Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    272

    Default Reward selection Deception!

    TC have them fix the Reward selection. I have been testing a theory on my account, and have since found it to be true.

    The reward selection is flawed and down right crooked.
    I have found through playing 100's of games.
    - When the game ends find the lowest prize available, then select that spot. When it flips over you will get it the lowest prize 99.998% of the time. The boxes rarely if ever change position, unless all the prizes are non gp.

    I did this for 40 straight games, just to test it. And it did just as I described lowest prize will not change it's spot. Now I have found that if I try to get the top prize such as an all-star, it will only change if I try to select the spot it is in. If I select another spot it does not randomly shift its position. The prizes shift on touch, not before! That is a deceptive practice, and a dis-service to the Community. Knowingly deceiving a customer is asking for a lawsuit.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JaysBraves View Post
    TC have them fix the Reward selection. I have been testing a theory on my account, and have since found it to be true.

    The reward selection is flawed and down right crooked.
    I have found through playing 100's of games.
    - When the game ends find the lowest prize available, then select that spot. When it flips over you will get it the lowest prize 99.998% of the time. The boxes rarely if ever change position, unless all the prizes are non gp.

    I did this for 40 straight games, just to test it. And it did just as I described lowest prize will not change it's spot. Now I have found that if I try to get the top prize such as an all-star, it will only change if I try to select the spot it is in. If I select another spot it does not randomly shift its position. The prizes shift on touch, not before! That is a deceptive practice, and a dis-service to the Community. Knowingly deceiving a customer is asking for a lawsuit.
    How long you been playing? The whole game is deceiving! LOL It's rigged, we all know it. We're not stupid. But they're not going to change anything until people stop buying and they start struggling money wise then that'll hit them where it hurts in the money bag! Good luck though!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    272

    Default

    Little over a year and yes I knew it. But I didn't believe it was this blatant, and in testing it I found that it was obvious.
    Last edited by JaysBraves; 01-13-2018 at 07:17 AM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JaysBraves View Post
    Little over a year and yes I knew it. But I did believe it was that blatant, and in testing it I found that it was obvious.
    Unfortunately it's so obvious my 9 year old cousin said the game was rigged and he immediately uninstalled it and he's playing a different one that he wants me to change to. Sad when a 9 year old states the obvious and calls the game "crooked".

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    272

    Default

    Since you pay for the MLB trademark, and MLB players I am sure bad publicity over an app will force you go change your ways. This could have been a great app, but the crooked nature in the programming is definitely putting a bad taste in the mouths of Baseball fans.

    I wonder what MLB public relations has to say about the deceptive practices? I have made a video to provide proof of the lowest prize never switching if selected. I think MLB public relations might have a say about the use of their logo.

    For all those who have found issues with the game, send me what you've found. I will start to decipher threw what you've found and figure what code is broken or misused.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cards152 View Post
    Unfortunately it's so obvious my 9 year old cousin said the game was rigged and he immediately uninstalled it and he's playing a different one that he wants me to change to. Sad when a 9 year old states the obvious and calls the game "crooked".
    Well unfortunately, I find preteens to be indecisive and jump from game to game when it does not go their way. So their opinions do not hold the same weight in my book. But I do consider them!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JaysBraves View Post
    Well unfortunately, I find preteens to be indecisive and jump from game to game when it does not go their way. So their opinions do not hold the same weight in my book. But I do consider them!
    Well I wouldn't consider his but since he's right in point hardly can argue the point! It was a point well made in the few days he played it and he's been a gamer for several years. I'm well in my 30's and use it as a escape from my reality and people destroy that when they want to cheat and the developers are ruining the game. I'm being patient hoping they start listening to us all. That's what a good "business" does they weigh their pros and cons if the cons start to outweigh the pros you make changes immediately or you're going to crash and burn like the business I was working at. It's sad that greed takes over and not the wealth of what your money makers think.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    272

    Default

    The only thing I am trying to get across is the it is illegal to intentionally deceive a customer. I bet MLB would have an issue with this practice because there trademark is tied to the game.

    If you guys do not believe me do this.

    Use a complete game ticket, look for the lowest level item on the board when the 4 cards pop up. select the lowest item offered. Then do this 10 times in a row, or however many times it takes for you to get the proof. I bet all 10 times you will get the lowest item offered, and nothing shuffles.
    Test it like this
    1. find the lowest item offered. Then the cards flip over!
    2. select the lowest item available. I have found that 99.99% of the time the cards will not shuffle/change location. u will Get the lowest available item Guaranteed.
    3. Now do it 10 times and try to get the next highest prize. I bet it still gives you the lowest prize, only shuffling those 2 items. The lowest and next highest prize.

    Conclusion is the prizes are controlled by touch, and you are expected to receive the lowest prize. So no luck is involved every so often Gamevil will give the best available option. The algorithm can be figured out with enough testing. But the likely hood is I will start talking directly with MLB Public Relations and going through the GamEVIL software and user rights. To fix the situation, I personally think anybody that has put money in the game should be refunded until they fix the deceptive practices.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    195

    Default

    None of this is illegal though I believe heard their was proposed legislation in South Korea to force app developers to disclose the odds of receiving items that are random. Doesn’t seem like any legislative changes went through, but that would have only applied to in-app purchases. In-game rewards have no transferable value. Despite leaving a bad taste in their customer base, I highly doubt Gamevil is breaching any law, and it is ridiculous to suggest that Gamevil could be liable for deceiving customers based on a free digital reward. Furthermore the rewards you received are not necessarily indicative of rigging. They could be due to rigging, but I believe TC explained how the rewards were set up in the previous edition of Perfect Inning and based on his explanation you could expect to receive the same results because the possible rewards have different selection odds. If the lowest reward has a 90% chance of being rewarded than regardless if you select the spot where the lowest reward appeared or the spot of a higher reward then approximately 90% of the time you will receive the lowest reward. This means approx. 90% of the time when you select the spot where the lowest reward appeared you will find the position of the lowest reward remains in the same spot you selected and approx. 90% of the time when you select the spot where a higher reward appeared you will find the lowest reward switches to that location. If this is true then the rigging has nothing to do with which spot you select, the rigging is purely based on different odds for different rewards. Which is undeniably true for other reward systems in this game and Gamevil does not deny that higher rewards have lower odds. If you look at the gumball rewards you will have a good idea how other rewards work in this game. There are tens of thousands of the lowest 10k gold box and I think only 5 of the SE high overall cards. There is a lot to criticize Gamevil for, but suggesting there is any credibility to a possible lawsuit is completely unreasonable.
    Last edited by TastesGamey; 01-14-2018 at 11:03 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TastesGamey View Post
    None of this is illegal though I believe heard their was proposed legislation in South Korea to force app developers to disclose the odds of receiving items that are random. Doesn’t seem like any legislative changes went through, but that would have only applied to in-app purchases. In-game rewards have no transferable value. Despite leaving a bad taste in their customer base, I highly doubt Gamevil is breaching any law, and it is ridiculous to suggest that Gamevil could be liable for deceiving customers based on a free digital reward. Furthermore the rewards you received are not necessarily indicative of rigging. They could be due to rigging, but I believe TC explained how the rewards were set up in the previous edition of Perfect Inning and based on his explanation you could expect to receive the same results because the possible rewards have different selection odds. If the lowest reward has a 90% chance of being rewarded than regardless if you select the spot where the lowest reward appeared or the spot of a higher reward then approximately 90% of the time you will receive the lowest reward. This means approx. 90% of the time when you select the spot where the lowest reward appeared you will find the position of the lowest reward remains in the same spot you selected and approx. 90% of the time when you select the spot where a higher reward appeared you will find the lowest reward switches to that location. If this is true then the rigging has nothing to do with which spot you select, the rigging is purely based on different odds for different rewards. Which is undeniably true for other reward systems in this game and Gamevil does not deny that higher rewards have lower odds. If you look at the gumball rewards you will have a good idea how other rewards work in this game. There are tens of thousands of the lowest 10k gold box and I think only 5 of the SE high overall cards. There is a lot to criticize Gamevil for, but suggesting there is any credibility to a possible lawsuit is completely unreasonable.
    This is were you are wrong! If anybody spent money to buy packages, boxes or just diamonds then their is a liability in odds of payout. Which also holds true if the diamonds received are used to buy complete game tickets, battle tickets, or any box that is a random "fixed" award then liability is applied. Not to mention what I have already said.. It's not a 90% chance, it is 99% chance the lowest offered box will be given if that box is selected. I have said if you test it bye just chasing the lowest offered award the awards never shuffle. Meaning the Cards are not predetermined to shuffle, or no algorithm in place to shuffle. That is deceptive practice; and if the customer paid for tickets the rewards offered have to have odds of being selected. Even online casinos are required to have odds and regulated shuffling, many do not have a payout dealing wiht tangible cash, however you can put real money in to play. I'm willing to bet that MLB requires a little bit of integrity, and honesty when using their MLB trademark.

    The question is: Will Gamevil claim ignorance? or arrogance? In this deceptive practice.
    Last edited by JaysBraves; 01-15-2018 at 05:58 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •