Default [Notice] Reporting Issues

Hi anglers!

Thank you for playing Fishing Superstars! This sub-forum is for reporting any issues you're experiencing with the game. In order for us to provide prompt support, we ask that you provide the following information when reporting an issue (if possible):

1. Your device model (ex. Samsung Galaxy S7)
    2. The OS version that your device is running (Ex. Android 6.0.0)

If the issue you're reporting deals with purchases or in-game rewards, please also send a ticket to our customer support using the link below:

Customer Support: https://www.withhive.com/help/faq

We hope you have a great time playing our game! Thank you for your support!

-BalkTheLine-

Default Crafting issue

Quote Originally Posted by BalkTheLine View Post
    Hi anglers!

Thank you for playing Fishing Superstars! This sub-forum is for reporting any issues you're experiencing with the game. In order for us to provide prompt support, we ask that you provide the following information when reporting an issue (if possible):

1. Your device model (ex. Samsung Galaxy S7)
    2. The OS version that your device is running (Ex. Android 6.0.0)

If the issue you're reporting deals with purchases or in-game rewards, please also send a ticket to our customer support using the link below:

Customer Support: https://www.withhive.com/help/faq

We hope you have a great time playing our game! Thank you for your support!

-BalkTheLine-
    I have a moto z2 force running Android 8.0
    The issue I'm having is that when I am in the crafting menu and try to scroll through the items I'm currently able to craft at the current rank, the game will freeze and crash every time. Is there any way around this so I will be able to craft upgrade materials and not just craft whatever the game has selected. If not, can you please fix this bug so I can pick different items with out my game crashing.
    Thank you!

Default Christmas Quest

I don't know if it's a bug but I have been having problems completing this from the beginning. Now I am on number #5 where you are supposed to despatch a master, for 10 premium invitations. I have done this so many times and it will not complete.

I am using HTC One Max - Android 5.0.2

Also Honor 7A - Android 7.0