Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb [Event] 2018 Valentine Panic!

Hey Linkers,

Collect Chocolate Hearts and earn special rewards!

[Duration]
    Global: 02/09 12:00AM - 02/27 11:59PM PST
    EU: 02/09 12:00AM - 02/27 11:59PM CET
    Asia: 02/09 12:00AM - 02/27 11:59PM CST

Our Event NPC will be handing out the following possible rewards, every two hours:

50 Chocolate Hearts
    100 Chocolate Hearts
    15 Swords
    30 Swords
    5★ Random Hero
    5★ Random Equipment
    Hero Crystal
    Magic Metal
    Spirit Stone
    Spirit Metal
    6★ Fencolt the Preacher of Justice
    6★ Eliza the Guardian of Love
    Story Hero Select Ticket

[Event Dungeon]

During this time the Valentine Panic Dungeon will be available!
    This can be accessed from the Battle icon in the Lobby.
    4~6★ Rank Heroes are dropped at a higher rate than in Normal Dungeons.
    The drop rate is the same for all difficulties.

Item Drop Table:
    4~6★ Fencolt the Preacher of Justice, 4~6★ Eliza the Guardian of Love, 4~6★ Aerie the Valkyrie, 4~6★ Hashir the Fallen Angel, 2~3★ Heroes, 2★ Fairies.
    2~3★ Equipment.
    Goggles, Branch, Magic Shield, Wood Crystal

Complete Dungeon Quests and earn rewards!

Dungeon Quest Rewards:
    Clear Normal: ★6 Random Equipment
    Clear Hell: ★4 Random Fairy
    Defeat 3000 [3-Headed Rat]: ★5 Smelting Stone
    100% Completion: Story Hero Select Ticket

[Raffle Event]

You can participate in the raffle with 200 Chocolate Hearts
    You can collect the following possible rewards in the list below.
    Once a reward is claimed, you cannot draw that reward again.

100% Completion Rewards:

[Valentine Panic Limited Legendary Hero Draw]

You can draw one Legendary Hero from the 'Valentine Panic Limited Legendary Hero' raffle once all rewards have been claimed.
    Two lists: receive one random Legendary Hero from the chosen list.
    All heroes have the same probability of appearing and duplicates can be obtained.
    Once a hero has been drawn, the Raffle will be reset.
    Each reset will double the raffle cost (Max: 800)

[Ranking Event]

Thank you!

I like the event, and the rewards are nice. The top 1 prize is absolute overkill though. Factor in the legendary pulls from event, and then the top 1 prize and its too much. IMO, it’s things like this that are getting people to quit as they fall further behind and don’t wanna spend 500 dollars to compete. The event itself is good enough and legendary pulls is enough to score a lot of points. Tone back on the top prizes

These events heavily reward top player and barely reward the rest of the server should increase rewards through whole server ranking rewards because
    1st place gets 1 LH selection 1 LH equip selection and 2 random equips and 3-5 LH pulls from raffle
    Top 1% gets 10 SS and 20HC and 1-2 raffle pulls
    Top 4% gets 5 spirit stones and 10 HC
    6%-100% you get bare minimum 3 HC and not even a raffle pull probably

How is this justifiable to your players unless you spend $100's of dollars you can barely make any progress I feel like people don't keep playing and quit because the event gap between top players and casual players are vastly different

top 1% last event was around #36 last event for global lol

Quote Originally Posted by animemaple View Post
    top 1% last event was around #36 last event for global lol

While I understand the devs want to make sure they get paid for their efforts, they are definitely not going about it the right way. It's better to have a large sum of players spending 20$ and 30$ consistently and retain a large player base, than it is to have 36 players who are playing and the rest of the server just dragging behind, costing you to lose players every event. I agree with Coast and Drax. Help keep the game going, take care of the interest of the entire player base...

Thanks for all the honest feedback.
    I will make a strong suggestion of this while sharing all your thoughts.

Nice stuff! Looking forward to that Legendary draw but its going to be a tough choice between rolling the dice on a chance to limit break my Promethia or take a chance on boosting one of my elemental teams.....

Quote Originally Posted by ninjasuperspy View Post
    Nice stuff! Looking forward to that Legendary draw but its going to be a tough choice between rolling the dice on a chance to limit break my Promethia or take a chance on boosting one of my elemental teams.....
    assume that you will always get the worst of the group.....2 pulls so far, neuth and gabby. i assume for elemental you'll get the horizontal dash unit more often.

gamevii's 'EQUAL CHANCE" is nothing but BS

Quote Originally Posted by Dorayaki View Post
    assume that you will always get the worst of the group.....2 pulls so far, neuth and gabby. i assume for elemental you'll get the horizontal dash unit more often.

gamevii's 'EQUAL CHANCE" is nothing but BS
    Haha that's probably right. Promethia is the only one I have any use for from that side (without redoing the Promethia/Erina/Kaden/Croselle/Cosmic Owl team that I'm working on now). And as far as elemental teams I've spent the most time working on water so I guess the elemental side has two I wouldn't feel bad slotting in. Fire's a close second so I wouldn't mind Uriel but burn doesn't stack and I'm already packing three sources of it in my Fire team. I'm a Big Casual though & I'm probably only getting one legendary pull so I'm spending WAY too much time thinking about it.

So I just finished the event, and i was at .88% at 28....and I got the most useless pull...Gabby of course...but that aside...Milk, the struggle is real, please save the game, pvp is dying, events are dying....and I still have not pulled one copy of Ogre King from all my legendary hero pulls...(I've done quite a few, all missions are complete *sigh* )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast