Thread: Legends

Default Legends

Besides acquiring the needed trophies and players per legend is their anything else? I have the trophies and all players but still not able to craft.

Quote Originally Posted by wespac230 View Post
    Besides acquiring the needed trophies and players per legend is their anything else? I have the trophies and all players but still not able to craft.
    for 1 thing... u also need the legend contract...we got one last month for the calender...thats all u need besides the trophies.and of course the players
    Last edited by Maddog3134; 05-17-2018 at 10:14 AM.

Default Another question on crafting a legend

Quote Originally Posted by Maddog3134 View Post
    for 1 thing... u also need the legend contract...we got one last month for the calender...thats all u need besides the trophies.and of course the players
    I've crafted 3 legends so far but I don't remember seeing a message that said "The material trophy is insufficient to use the top trophy, Do you still want to proceed with production?"

Has anybody else seen this and is it a problem to just continue?

Any help @OfftheWall?
    Last edited by JBayer; 02-09-2019 at 03:33 PM.

Default No problem

Quote Originally Posted by JBayer View Post
    I've crafted 3 legends so far but I don't remember seeing a message that said "The material trophy is insufficient to use the top trophy, Do you still want to proceed with production?"

Has anybody else seen this and is it a problem to just continue?

Any help @OfftheWall?
    I’ve seen that message several times and had no problems. I don’t understand that message as it doesn’t make sense, but just hit “craft” and you will be able craft with no problem. Trophies used will be deducted from your trophy room.

It might be when you’ve used your last trophy, but not really sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Nace View Post
    I’ve seen that message several times and had no problems. I don’t understand that message as it doesn’t make sense, but just hit “craft” and you will be able craft with no problem. Trophies used will be deducted from your trophy room.

It might be when you’ve used your last trophy, but not really sure.
    Thanks for your input Nace, the wording bothers me too. Material trophy is insufficient to use the top trophy? What is the "top" trophy I wonder? I can see the material trophies being the ones required to craft the legend and I have at least one of each of those, so....?

Default Good to go

Quote Originally Posted by JBayer View Post
    Thanks for your input Nace, the wording bothers me too. Material trophy is insufficient to use the top trophy? What is the "top" trophy I wonder? I can see the material trophies being the ones required to craft the legend and I have at least one of each of those, so....?
    So you should be able to craft. If the craft button is highlighted, then it’s ready to craft.