Default 480MB download with every game boot up

Nearly every time (i.e. 80%+) I start up the game I’m required to download 480.89MB of data, which is a massive amount against my data plan if I have to do that multiple times each week (never mind multiple times each day).
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game to try and fix the issue, and currently have 1GB or freee space on my device (iPhone 6, iOS 11.3).
    Please address this and fix ASAP!

It's now a 482MB download after the most recent update. Bloody hell!!!!!

OffTheWall is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Hi gjtbackwards,

We're sorry you're experiencing this issue. The developers are aware of this issue and are working on a fix. Can you try closing the application, restarting your phone, and updating the application through the app store.

Thank you for your patience,
    OffTheWall

Quote Originally Posted by OffTheWall View Post
    Hi gjtbackwards, We're sorry you're experiencing this issue. The developers are aware of this issue and are working on a fix. Can you try closing the application, restarting your phone, and updating the application through the app store. Thank you for your patience, OffTheWall
    I already followed those steps last week, but to no avail.
    On Tuesday and Wednesday of this week I had no data download issues, but the problem resurfaced today with a 488+MB download requirement.

OffTheWall is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Hi gjtbackwards,

We're sorry to hear that. If you have any more information you can provide to Customer Support it would be really helpful. We will update you once we get more information.

Customer Support: https://www.withhive.com/help/faq

Thank you for your patience,
    OffTheWall